Chapter 1

My Heart That Wants You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

[CONTENTID1]♦Chapter 1♦[/CONTENTID1] [CONTENTID2] A Meaningful Yet Meaningless Wedding Anniversary[/CONTENTID2]

 

[CONTENTID3] 

 

Jihyun's POV

 

Time just passed... as though it was nothing.

 

It has been 1 year already since I married Jungkook. He is planning somethings secretly nowadays without letting me know.   Maybe he has a mistress?! That came to my mind before and I approached him, telling him what I thought but everytime it would only end up Jungkook laughing, assuring me he does not have any mistress. 

 

Today is our wedding anniversary. Our first one and it is a Sunday. Yet he is always in the study room busily doing stuffs. What can I do to make him stop this ridiculous nonsense?!        I went up to the study room. Without knocking, I opened the door, revealing a very suprised Jungkook. He quickly put his smartphone away and asked "My beautiful wife, why did you find me?" He asked nervously. He must have hid something.   Everytime I enter his study room, he does that. Especially this week.     "Nothing, just asking whether you want to have some fruits." I lied, still eyeing him cautiously. He rubbed the back of his neck and replied "Okay, I shall have some."    "Alright, I'll prepare it fast." I said and head towards the door. I purposely slammed the door a little harder than usual, maybe it is true he has a mistress!        I went down and prepared some fruits, thinking about his weird behaviour. I have to say this is really getting too far... how can he not even give me a peck on my cheeks when it is our first wedding anniversary?!   I went up holding a bowl of fruits to the study room. This time, I made sure I bang the door. This is going to make you know I am here, right?    I opened the door and he was all smiley. If I found out about any mistress, I wonder if you can be still that happy, Jeon Jungkook!   "Here's your fruit!" I placed the bowl of fruits forcefully, now he is looking at me like I was mad.    "Are you mad?" He asked, touching my hand. I moved a step away from him and replied like it was nothing "I am VERY fine, I am NOT mad."    "Does she have PMS today?" Jungkook muttered to himself but I heard it.      "Yah! PMS your foot!" I brawled.     "I guess I'm correct." He replied.      "I can't be bothered with you!" I headed to the door and slammed it once again, such a poor door to be bullied.      I went down and sat on the sofa, still mad. I looked at the stairway, he is not coming down to comfort me, huh? He used to do that everytime I am not happy but this week is really strange. I am fuming too much and headed to get a cold drink from the refrigerator.    I gulped down the drink, I feel more refreshed now but the anger in me would not disperse...           Why am I even feeling like this when I don't truly love him? I touched my chest, I felt a little heavy. Maybe I am just overwhelmed by anger that I started to think wrongly.  And what's there to be angry for? It's not like I am in love with Jungkook, he can divorce whenever he wants if he likes another person, afterall it is almost an arranged marriage. It is only his unrequited love for me, right?        But it seemed like there's a tingle of jealousy in me. Why should I be jealous? I hit my head and yelled to myself "PABO!"      "What happened?" Jungkook asked calmly as he walked down the stairs. The problem is YOU, Jeon Jungkook! You finally came down, huh?! 

 

"Jungkook. Are you hiding something from me?" I asked seriously, staring daggers at him. "An..ANI!" He stuttered and sat beside me. "It's pretty obvious that you are!" I yelled, causing him to run away from me. 

 

"You're just too paranoid!" He replied, still avoiding me. Why am I feeling like as though I am being stabbed in the chest? Why does it feels like tears are going to roll down my eyes? I... am lost.

 

I sat on the sofa, ignoring Jungkook. He walked towards me and started to massage my shoulders. "Get up, let's go somewhere." Jungkook whispered and he walked out of the house. 

 

I dragged my feet to follow where he went and he actually is already in his car, waiting for me.   "Where are we going?" I asked while entering his car. "You will know later." He answered cheekily... Later, who knows when is the 'later'...   I am still buffled about where he is going to take me. Maybe he wants to sell me away?! Fear came into my body. Is he really going to sell me? In the car, it is so creepy and quiet like a cemetery...   What am I going to do if it is true?!     I shutted my eyes, scared of what would happen next.     "We're here." Jungkook said all of a sudden. I dare not to open my eyes, did he bring me to a bothel?     "Jihyun, are you alright? Why are you covering your eyes?" He asked concernly, holding my hand. I opened my eyes, I started to cry.     "OMO! Why is my baby crying?!" He asked again, cupping my face.     "Are you going to sell me to a bothel?" I asked, still crying.     "What are you talking about? I'll never sell you away! Look where we are!" Jungkook exclaimed. I tilt my head to check where are we now... In front of me was a high-class restaurant.      ...     I started to sob even harder. "Wae? What is wrong?!" Jungkook asked frantically, wiping away my tears. "You should have told me that you're bringing me to a high-class restaurant! You've been doing things secretly nowadays that I don't even know if I am your wife! I thought you had a mistress and you are now going to sell me to bothel to get rid of me so you could have a happy life with that mistress of yours! You should have told me earlier so I wouldn't be so worried or burst into tears like this! You totally made me into a fool!" I exclaimed, sobbing harder. He chuckled. 

 

"Yah! It's not funny!" I yelled, tears are still flowing down my eyes. "I'll never sell you, okay?" Jungkook cupped my face, wiping my tears and gave me a peck on the cheek. "Happy first wedding anniversary, Jihyun. I have been busy preparing suprises for just this day, I want to make you happy. Let's go into the restaurant now, the staffs are waiting for us. I booked the entire resaturant for us." He continued. I nodded.     Both of us entered the restaurant and as soon as I sat down on my seat, dishes were served and beautiful musics were played. I weeped again.      "Why are you crying again?" Jungkook asked worriedly, he walked to me and hugged me. I am very touched by this preparation of his, I mentally cursed myself for not loving him from the start. "Thank you very much, Jungkook..." I barely spoke properly because I was crying too much. "Anything for you." He smiled and comforted me.     After I stopped crying, we continued our eating.         I am very blissful now, I had a fabulous lunch! Now we are holding hands in hands walking down the street together. Some people looked at us enviously, whispering things like "She's so lucky to have such a good-looking boyfriend!" or "They look so perfect together!" Maybe because we are young, people mistaken us as boyfriend and girlfriend.      "Thank you for that lunch, Jungkook." I told him and was about to kiss him until he stopped me. "Save that kiss for later, I have much more things to show you." He replied and held my hand firmly as he started to walk faster.  "Walk slower, Jungkook!" I yelled at him.      ...     He brought me to the N Seoul Tower... I went there with him lots of time already! "Why are we here? We went here so many times already!" I whined and he just poked my cheek, causing me to blush. "We came here as friends before but now as a married couple, of course it would be different!" He replied, now it is his turn to whine and pout. ...Cute...      We went up to a very popular place, why? There are love padlocks everywhere to represent unbreakable love.        "I want to try this because I never did that before..." Jungkook blushed and rubbed the back of his neck. I laughed a little. "Why are you laughing?" He asked and looked at me innocently. "Just because you want to put the heart locks here, you brought me here?" I asked, still laughing. "Sorry." Jungkook whispered apologetically.      "Why are you apologising when there's nothing wrong? I also want to try it too!" I spoke bluntly. His eyes lit up in joy and he pulled me into his embrace. I blushed very hard, why? It is not the first time he hugged me.       "Even if it is just one day, I want to be with you." He whispered, those sincere words are really making me sad. I hope I can fall in love with him instead of Taehyung...         Jungkook broke the hug and he pulled me to buy two locks. We bought heart-shaped locks, one is blue for Jungkook, one is pink for me.       We found a location to place our locks and we interwined our locks together. I wrote on my lock "I hope I would love Jeon Jungkook like he does to me, Park Jihyun."        "What did you wrote on your lock?" Jungkook asked, trying to take a peek of my writings. "Hey, no peeping!" I told him and he sighed. I wonder what he wrote...       Jungkook's POV     We bought the locks and I saw Jihyun writing seriously on her lock. Hmm, what could she have written? I asked her and tried taking a peek of what she wrote but I was found out. "Hey, no peeping!"      I sighed, I really want to know what she wrote. I continued to think what I should write on mine. Finally after hesitations, I wrote: I, Jeon Jungkook, hope that Park Jihyun would be mine forever even in our afterlife.        I might sound mushy but I have to be to prove my love for Jihyun. "Where are we going?" Jihyun asked me. "Give me your lock key first." I requested and she handed it to me. "Why are you collecting it?" She asked. "So I can safekeep it, and not letting you unlock that lock." I answered and she laughed, for the second time.      "I won't so give it to me. I promise that I won't or else I would-" Before Jihyun could finish her sentence, I gave her the key. I don't want Jihyun to curse herself.       "Let's go now." I said and pulled her hand.         We are here. The Namsan Cable Car. I booked one whole cable car for us, I don't want anyone to interrupt us.      Jihyun shuddered in fear. "Jungkook, can we don't ride this?"      Oh ya, Jihyun is afraid of heights. "It's alright, I am right beside you." I assured her but she still seemed a little unwilling to but I am going to get of that phobia of hers!      "Let's get in the cable car quick." I told her, she reluctantly followed me into the cable car.           Jihyun is shivering in fear now. "Don't worry, you won't fall. Just hold onto my han
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter