#Chapter1

Everything in Chaos

 

“Junsu! Jaejun! Chaeri! Come here! Look at the tv! Appa is in the television. Am I handsome?” Chanyeol shouting calling his children at the living room even though the triplets actually already in front of the tv while playing their toys. You shook your head because of your childish husband. You were in the kitchen; preparing some snacks which is smash potatoes for your triplets and nachos for you and Chanyeol and also drink for your family. You bring it to the living room and put on the coffee table which is beside the couch. You take a sit beside chanyeol and he naturally put his arm around your waist. You looked at his armpit because he just wore sleeveless black shirt. “yeobo, you didn’t shaved your black pearl?” he titled his head and looked down to his armpit. “Not yet. Ahh don’t look at my armpit. I know it smell good” he said proudly as he pulled closer his armpit to your face. You scoffed and laughed along with him. “omo! Omo! Hey look it is appa turn to rap” he said loudly making your ear perked. He stood suddenly and doing Overdose’s choreography in front of us. You looked away and hold your laughter. He sit back beside you and then you grabbed a pillow to smack him. “jagi, why you hit my head?” he rubbed his head and pouted. “yah are you thinking we are sit about 1 km aways from you? You did not have to say loudly. My ear is near to deaf.” You nagged on him. He hold your face, peek at your ear “where? Is it was deaf already? Let me check” he pushed lightly your head to the right side as he wanted to check your ear. He then blew his breathe to your ear. You pushed him. “oppa, what are you doing? Aishh” he laughed as he satisfied teasing you. You make a grumpy face. “hahaha by the way, do you see our triplets was amazed with my charms?” he asked eagerly to you.

“oh really?” you glances at your triplets and saw Junsu is taking his smash potatoes and then put on the television that is exactly when camera on chanyeol’s face. He nodded. “oh how about that?” you pointed to your son, Junsu who is keep smashing the food on the television while giggling. Chanyeol gasped in horror “oh my god my precious LED television and my handsome face. yah yah Park Junsu. Why are you doing that?” he quickly run to Junsu and wiping off the food from Junsu’s hand. You hold your laugh as long as you can. “why not you put on uncle Baekhyun or –“ “appapapa” your daughter, Chaeri tapped his father face with the smash potatoes on her hand. Chanyeol gulped and closed his eyes as the triplets bullying their father. You cannot hold anymore and burst into laughter. “HAHAHAHA! Look at your appa. Like a zombie potato!” you rolling on the couch and patted your stomach repeatedly. The triplets clapped their hands happily seeing their appa. “appa..ishh..a..jombie..” they giggle unison. “are you done already?” chanyeol asked you while raising his eyebrows. “not really. Hahaha” you patted your stomach because laughing too hard. “hm chaeri, junsu, jaejun. Why not we do this to omma?” the triplets nodded. “hana..dul..sae. Attack!” you run around your living room but chanyeol caught you and back-hug you. “ppali put on Omma’s face” you want to run but Chanyeol hug you tightly. Both of you fell down on the carpet. You landed on Chanyeol while lay under you; hugging you. The triplets quickly run to their parents. “ah ah ah hahaha don’t do this to omma” you kick the air as chanyeol tickled you. Finally the smash potatoes safely landed on your face. You gasped for the air after being bullied by your husband and your triplets. You pouted to the triplets and they laughed looking at their mom. “omma is a zombie too” Jaejun cheered happily and giggled. You elbowed your husband and he laughed too. You resting your head on Chanyeol’s chest while Chanyeol still back-hugging you. “I’m tired because you tickling me” “serve your right” he peck your cheeks. “I hate you.” “I love you too” He continuously pecking your cheeks and you pushed his face lightly.

 

You are folding your family clothes at the living room while watching My Lovely Girl. Junsu and Jaejun already slept  after dinner but your daughter still awake and accompany you watching television. “omma.. shinwoo oppa is handsome” your Chaeri said while looking at you with her big eyes like his father. “hm? Nae. Shiwoo oppa is handsome right. More handsome than your father.” You whispered to her. She giggling and nodded, agreeing with you. She continued watch the television. “I heard that yeobo~” Chanyeol sang and plopped down beside you. “it is the fact. Shiwoo or Myungsoo oppa is handsome than you” you mehrong to him. He glares to you as he felt jealous. “tell me what’s his ability that so special than me?” he challenged you.

“hm he has handsome face.” “I am handsome too. Many fangirls dreamed to marry me” you glares to him and ignored him.

“he can sing well” “I can sing well too and rap. The best rappers in the world. Don’t tell me you forgot that you were too fangirling over me when I sang lullaby’s song.” He said proudly and I rolled my eyes.

“When he plays guitar, I feel his sincerity and his charms. Oh my God. Myungsoo oppa. Play guitar for me please..” chanyeol widened his eyes as you called L by his real name with ‘oppa’ words. “I also can play guitar. Yah Park Jaeri, do you forgot when you’re pregnant our triplet , you always request to me to play guitar and sing for you every night. You also sulked and cried when I’m not fulfilled your request. Oh my Jaeri” he whined while I smiled sheepishly to him.

“he..ermm..he can acting well” “yah yeobo I also can. See all he does, I can too.” You laughed at him while your husband pouting.

“hrmm he is a good kisser maybe” you teased Chanyeol. Chanyeol mouth hang opened hearing you said the last wors. “a good kisser?! Then I am not?” he turned his body, his back facing you. You chuckled at his behaviour. So cute. Your daughter just staring at her parents who is creating a drama in front of her. She still a kid, didn’t know adult matter. She ignored her parents and focusing watch the My Lovely Girl.

Chanyeol pretend to pout and crossing his arms on his chest. “oppa..are you sulking?” you peeked side to him. He faced another side. “aigoo..our superstar Park Chanyeol is sulking” you . He didn’t give a response. You faced him and cupped his face, “but you are the best kisser for me” you peck his lips. His lips curved to smile and replied your kiss. “I know right.” He smirked between the kiss. Your daughter break your time, “omma the dog is so cute” Chaeri said happily. “Yeah it is so cute. But my daughter is more cute.” You pinched her cheeky cheeks. “I know right” your daughter said happily. You surprised with her. Same like her father. Chanyeol laughed at you after knew his daughter said the same words like him. You and Chaeri were too immersed with the drama. Chanyeol is getting bored because he didn’t interest with the drama. Jealous maybe haha.

“Chaeri-ah~” Chanyeol sang calling his daughter but she didn’t replied him. “Chaeri-ah~ you didn’t hear appa?” chanyeol pouted. He then tried to call you.

“yeobo” he poked your shoulders.

“hmm” your eyes focused on the screen.

“yeobo” he continued call you.

“hmm” he getting annoyed with you. He got an idea to get your attention. He smirked evilly. You felt calm when your husband did not disturb you but you felt something wrong when he quiet. Usually he will disturb you till you fed up. You gasped as Chanyeol cupped your face and kissed your lips. You closed your eyes and he broke the kiss. You opened your eyes found your husband grinned happily. You hit him on the chest but he just laughing while hugging you. “omma, I want to sleep.” Your daughter rubbed her eyes cutely while hugging her doll. “You want to sleep now? Arasseo, let appa do for you” you pushed Chanyeol to take your daughter to her room. “You owe me one” Chanyeol winked at you before lifting up his daughter to her room. You rolled your eyes playfully to him. Chaeri rest her head on his dad’s shoulder as Chanyeol lifted up her. She is really quite closer to his dad.

Chanyeol lay down his daughter gently on her bed beside her brothers. He pulled up the blanket to cover her body. Chaeri slept peacefully with her right thumb. Chanyeol smiled looking at his children. He smiled weaken as he remembered how difficult for you to give birth them to this world.He kissed his triplets forehead and switch off the light before leave their room. Chanyeol went to both of your room, found you’re busy put the clothes on the closet. You’re done with that and went to your bed. Chanyeol lay down beside you and facing you. You rest your head on the pillow while facing him. Chanyeol stared at you and you stares him back while smiling to him. “Come here” he pulled you closer to him. He surrounded his arm around your waist and you snuggled into his chest. “You owe me one thing. Remember?” “ahh yes but what you want?” you furrowed your eyebrows. “you know..ermm..What man needs.” He smiled sheepishly. “Man needs?” you dumb with his hints. “ahh jaerin. You don’t understand what I meant with man need?” he whined. You shook your head innocently as no. suddenly something hit your mind. You gasped. “yah park Chanyeol did you mean man needs is make love?” he nodded excitedly. You blushed hardly and buried your face on his chest. “aigoo my wife is still shy even we’ve many experienced with it” he laughed heartly. “oppaaaa” you getting more blushing after what said. “so can we?” he caressed your back. “silly. Do you forget I’m on my period?” his face frowned as he wished for this night couldn’t fulfil by you. “whyyy~” he sang with frowning face. “Don’t ask me. Go search to internet bro. It’s normal for lady. If I’m not, we’ll be able to have child.” You pushed his forehead lightly. “arasseo. So can I have cuddling time with you today? It’s such a long time after having our triplets and my pack schedule.” You nodded and kiss his lips. He returned the kiss and smiling between the kiss. The night be the witnessed for both of you to have great time for cuddling and feel warmth in each other embrace. 

###############

EXPLANATION:

Chanyeol is a famous rappers in EXO and was known as Happy Virus. After you got married to him, many fans against it and insult you. you having a hard time to face this kind of situation like attacked by sasaengs. Chanyeol and his memebers always be there for you. Soon, they accept the fact that Chanyeol was already met his true lady and the fans cannot to deny it. They slowly accept and welcome you as you're one of Chanyeol's part in his life. They getting praise you and even like you since you were pregnant the riplets They even made a fanclub too for you. Before this, you've worked as SM's stylist for their artist. the artist of SMent liked you a lot as you are a humble and kind person. you've even have experienced as a part-time model. so after you gave birth the triplets, you quit the job to focus on your family. the triplets now become famosu among the fans [just imagine Song's triplet]

 

I give you guys explanation to avoid confusion in this fanfic. may you guys enjoy readi it. ;)

Sorry for the short chapter.