Chapter 7

Luv {HIATUS}
Please log in to read the full chapter

Author's POV

Naeun sat in the passanger seat as Eunji drove. She had no clue where Eunji was taking her late at night, especially with what just happened. As Eunji drove to their unknown location, Naeun noticed that Eunji's knuckles were cut and were bleeding. She felt really bad for Eunji. 

"So are you going to give him another chance?" Eunji asked keeping her eyes on the road.

Naeun stayed silent, not knowing how to respond. Eunji sighed, she was lost. She didn't know what to do, she believed there was no chance of being with Naeun.

It's almost been an hour when Naeun finally talked.

"I'm sorry.." The younger one said.

Eunji nodded as she parked into a empty garage, she signalled Naeun to follow her.They walked into an elevator where Eunji pressed a button on the elevator leading them to the fifth floor.

"Where are we?" Naeun questioned.

Eunji stayed quiet, they reached the fifth floor and Naeun noticed that there were a lot of doors in the corridor. Eunji took keys out her pocket and walked to a specific door. Naeun looked around quietly but then heard the sound of a door unlocking. She saw Eunji pull her keys out the knob and enter the room. When Naeun stepped in she noticed it was a condo.

"Is this yours?" Naeun asked.

"Yeah." Eunji answered.

"Go sit, make yourself at home." Eunji continued.

Naeun sat down on the couch her eyes wandered around examining the condo. It was really clean with modern furniture. It seemed like Eunji hardly came to here. Naeun stopped looking around when she heard a rustling of bottles, she turned her head to the source and saw Eunji with a couple bottles of beer.

"Drink it." Eunji started causing Naeun to furrow her eyebrows.

"It will m

Please log in to read the full chapter