Chapter 2

Luv {HIATUS}
Please log in to read the full chapter

Eunji's POV

The door slowly opened revealing Bomi with a weak smile. She approached Eunji.

"Eunji.." She called.

Eunji didn't listen and kept her face hidden to avoid the fact she was crying.

"Eunji, I know you're crying, come here already.." Bomi said worridly.

After awhile of calling Eunji, Bomi got frustrated. Eunji noticed and felt bad about ignoring the worried one.

Eunji turned around, her face pale, her eyes red, and her hair a mess. Eunji sat on the bed with Bomi and stared at the ground. Eunji's body felt numb, she felt as if it's the end of the world.

Bomi hugged her and patted her back. 

"Cry it out Eunji, cry it out..." Bomi said

And that's when Eunji broke down. After hours of crying, Bomi noticed how sleepy Eunji was.She tucked Eunji in bed and left the room quietly not uttering a word to anyone. She didn't want anyone to know about Eunji's condition, it'll only cause chaos.

Weeks later

Naeun's POV

I'm in my company van on my way to WGM for my second meeting with Taemin. 

Honestly, Taemin is probably one of the sweetest guy I've ever met. He's so kind and gentle towards me and he makes me smile.

I arrived at the restraunt where I was told to wait for him. He arrived as soon as I sat down with a boquet of flowers which he gave to me. I blushed and kept my head down so he wouldn't see. 

We sat down and ate. While we ate I learned more about him. It turns out we had a lot in common which made me intrest in him more.

After taping, I was heading to the van when I suddenly heard my name being called.

"Naeun!!" I turned my head to see the caller, I smiled unconsciously, It was Taemin.

Please log in to read the full chapter