its you .....

Capturing your heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

kai pov

im arrived at our temporary dorm . it`s 2am .. i bet everyone must sleep already . im inside my room, when i inside the room , i switched on the light, suddenly i heard one girl shout infront of me ... and i also shout . because im really shocked ... 

naeun : aaaaaaaarrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

kai : aaarrrrgggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

then suho arrived running and said : whats wrong ???

then naeun and kai stopped from shouting . 

after that chorong also come and said : whats wrong naeunnie ?

and she`s look at kai and suho with a sleeping face with  bare face { without any make up } , 

naeun immediately come at chorong and hug her as she is really scared .. when naeun hug chorong , she`s pats naeun back ..and said its okay.. dont scared. im here ... 

suho and kai look at apink leader , who`s comforting naeun that scared ... 

suho : aah ... im sorry kai , i forgot to tell you that your room has changed . because we sharing this dorm with apink sunbaenim . then kai noded and said

kai : im really sorry while bow. and i really really sorry make you scared naeun shi ...

naeun : its okay kai shi.. im sorry too because shout infront of you ..

then suho : ookay . so , we gotta get back to sleep .. goodnight .. and he take kai with him too ...

and naeun back to her room and sleep .. 

while chorong back to her room ... 

 

tomorrow morning ...............................................

bomi go to chorong room, she`s knock chorong room , but there`s no answer. so she just open the door. and she`s look at chorong room. its empty .... then she`s wondering where her unnie go early in the morning . then she`s inside eunji room ... 

 

bomi : eunji ya ... then she`s inside eunji and hayoung room ...

eunji still sleeping on her bed .... 

bomi : eunji yahhhh!!! wake up!!!

eunji  slowly open her eyes, and said : whats wrong bomi ah ?

bomi : where`s hayoung ? 

eunji : hayoung and namjoo got a shikshin show ... and naeun have a photoshot.... 

bomi : ooohhhh .. then , rong unnie ? 

eunji : rongi unnie ?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter