dont judge book by it`s cover ...

Capturing your heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

bomi and eunji find it strange because chorong didnt have any schedule for today ..

then d.o start cooking . with eunji helping him . and bomi take her phone and dial chorong number ..

bomi : unnie, where are you ? 

chorong : aaahhh, bom ah . actually im jogging this morning . then changsub called me ,we meet and  he asked for my help . so , right now im in cube ent . 

bomi : aaaahhh . changsub oppa .. .. arraso unnie .. so , will you back for breakfast unnie ?

chorong : yeah . i will ..

when bomi hang up call with chorong , she`s shocked because there`s suho and baekhyun stand right behind her ..

bomi : aaaahhh , while looking at suho and baekhyun ..

meanwhile at the kitchen .

eunji : so , d.o shi .. or should i call you d.o only .

d.o : aahh . sunbaenim . you can call me d.o .. 

eunji : so , d.o . when you learn how to cook ?

d.o : urm , it`s long timeago . i also dont remember when .. 

eunji : ooohhh ... btw call me eunji ... 

d.o said while stir the soup . 

d.o :aaahhh ..okay . and you ? when did you learn ?

eunji : me ? urm , actually chorong unnie the one that teach me .. when we were trainee ... hehehe.

d.o : aaah . i see ..

then breakfast time ..................................{kris ,luhan and lay flight to taiwan , so they are absent for this chapter}

suho,d.o,chen,chanyeol,baekhyun,kai,sehun,xiumin sit on the chair.. then bomi,eunji arrive and they sit on the chair too .... bomi use her spec because of bare face .  0-0 ... and eunji use her spec because of her blindness ..

they started eating ... suddenly eunji said 

eunji : aah . did you all heard someone scream yesterday night ?

chen : i didnt hear that .. 

chanyeol : that`s probably because you sleep like death ..hahaha..

then they laugh..

kai : actually  im the one that shout ... 

suho : actually the room that son naeun sunbaenim using now used to be kai room . so , we forgot to tell him that his room has changed . and yesterday he inside that room , and naeun sunbaenim and kai scream because of shocked ... 

bomi : aaaahhh . that`s why . yesterday when im wanna sleep beside chorong unnie ... then she stop , she close her lip.. because she shy , she accidently tell exo that  she went to chorong room and wanna sleep together ..

then all exo laughing ...

eunji : then chorong unnie said that nothing  right ? 

bomi : NAE ! she said there`s nothing to worry

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter