The American Transfer..

I love you American transfer..

I was doing homework at the study corner in the garden. I had my earpieces on. Suddenly someone tapped my shoulder. "You came?" I asked kwangmin. He sat beside me and took out his books. He was unusually quiet when i teached him. "Got it?" I asked him. It was the last question. He nodded. "Ok until here for now" I told him and smiled. I packed my stuff and waited for him. He finished packing and got up from the seat. I walked ahead. 

 
"Wait!" He called. He approached. "I wanna tell you something.." He said. "What?" I asked. "This is our last time studying together.." He told me. "Huh?" I asked confused. "Tmrw, I'm going to transfer school.." He said. My heart dropped at the fact that I'm not going to see him anymore. "Where?" I asked. "America.." He said and looked down. "Ouhh.. Okay.." I'm not ready to say goodbye. He looked at me. I smiled. "Goodbye.." He let out his hand. I looked at him. "Goodbye.." I said but didn't take his hand. I felt like I'm going to cry if I did that. I walked away and out of the school gate. Tears started to fall. I put my earpieces on but didn't listen to any music. I heard footsteps running. I heard him call me. I acted as if I did not hear and walked away.
 
I arrived at my house. It was really quiet. Adding up to the gloominess I'm experiencing right now. What do you expect from a girl living by herself.. I went to my room and locked the door. I showered and changed my clothes. I went to my bed. I checked my Twitter on my hp. There was tons of tweets abt Kwangmin leaving the school. The girls was very sad abt him leaving the school. He's the kingka so it's usual. There was a close up picture of him performing on the stage with his other friends, youngmin his twin bro and minwoo their bestfriend aka my bestfriend too. I stared at the picture. He was smiling so brightly.
 
 I'm not gg to see that smile again. I refreshed our fights, his clumsiness, his whines and his smiles. "I'm going to miss you.." I whispered while looking at the picture. I felt sleepy after that. I went to sleep thinking abt him as a tear fall from my eye. The next day, I went to school lifelessly. Every lesson was so boring that I was caught sleeping in every lesson. Everyday in school was the same. Minwoo would sometimes take me to the amusement park to cheer me up. He also missed the twins since he have no other bestfriends other than them. A year passed like that. I missed kwangmin everyday. I wished I could go to America and meet him. 
 
This year was the last year in school. A week passed in the new year. One day, I was just walking with minwoo and suddenly received a confession from a guy from the junior year. "Noona, I like you a lot.." He said while looking down. "Sorry, I have someone I like.." I smiled at him assuringly. He looked sad. "You'll find someone better. Cheer up!" I smiled. "Hehe fighting!!" He smiled back and walked away. Minwoo who was walking with me, chuckled at the sight. He knew that the someone was Jo Kwangmin. A part of my heart was empty without him here. I missed him so much. I wonder if he's well in America and found a girl. If he really found a girl, I would just wish him happiness. But I would always be there for him no matter what. 
 
The next day, I went to school as usual. I walked slowly to school when I saw a bunch of girls at the school gate. I thought they were fangirling over minwoo so I just walked away. I went to my class and sit at my desk. The girls were all whispering and the class was full of buzzing. I heard one of them saying "You see them?". I looked away and put in my earpiece. Minwoo saw me at my desk and came to me hurriedly. The girls saw him and fangirled over his "cuteness". "Ya!!" He shook my shoulders. I looked at him and pulled away my earpiece. "Do you know how much I suffered walking through the girls to find you?" He said. "Mwo?" I asked him, confused. Our form teacher arrived making him sit at his desk. The class settled down. I looked at him who's desk was beside me. "Why?" I mouthed. "Nothing2.. Just look infront!" He mouthed. 
 
"Class, today we have two classmates joining us here." The teacher said. The girls were smiling and clasping their hands. "Da heck.." I looked at them and rolled my eyes. "Come in boys." She lead the boys in. I looked at the empty desk beside me. "Aishh jo kwangmin why did you leave.. Now one the boys are gg to replace your sit.. I hate and miss you so much" I thought. I looked to the front when I saw something shocking. The twins was standing there. It was the twins. I looked at youngmin and saw him slightly waving at me with a big smile. The girls squealed. I didn't wave back as I was still shocked. I looked at kwangmin. I stared at him quietly. He smiled. I didn't move my gaze from him. He was also staring at me. "Aishh you guys are just gg to stared at each other like that the whole day? I'm so jealous I want a girlfriend too.." Minwoo pouted making me snap out of my thoughts and move me gaze to him. I looked at him and cleared my throat and took out a book to read. "They transferred here again from America. I'm sure you guys missed them. Let's have fun together this year and make memories together before you all graduate." She said and smiled.
 
"Boys sit at your usual place." She said making me gape. My heart was beating so fast. "He's going to sit beside me again.. Why would I care.. Aishhh he would have a girl already.." I thought. They walked to their places. Youngmin smiled as he walked pass you. Kwangmin walked to the desk beside you and smiled. Lessons start as usual. You were assigned to be kwangmin's tutor again. You guys were doing individual work when he suddenly talked to you. "Hey.." He called me making me look at him. "Huh?" I looked at him surprised. "How were you doing in school?" He asked. "Okay.." I smiled. "You?" I asked him. "I'm fine there.. But I missed school so I wanted to go back here again.." He explained. "Ouhh.. Okay.." I replied. "I missed you.." He mumbled looking down. "Huh?" I didn't hear him. He looked at me and smiled. I looked at him confused and change my focus on my paper. 
 
It was break time so minwoo asked me to eat with him and the twins. I asked them to go first since I need to go to my locker take some things. When they walked away, kwangmin swiftly slipped a note in my hand making my heart beat so fast at his touch. I went to my locker and checked the note. "Meet me at the rooftop after school." When I was looking at the note someone grabbed my hand. "Noona.. I really like you.. Can't you accept my feelings.." The previous boy from yesterday came back. I was so surprised. I lifted my hand to pat his head. "Sorry.. I really can't.." I said. "Okay.. I guess I can't force you.." He walked away sadly. Kwangmin were watching both of you but left when he saw you lifted your hand. He misunderstood abt that. After the boy walked away, I went to the cafe to grab a drink. I sat at the table where minwoo and the twins sat. I looked at kwangmin and he smiled sadly. I smiled back.
 
 We went back to class and continue the last three lessons as usual. I packed my things and when I turn to look at kwangmin, he was gone. "Have fun!! Tell me what happen!!" Minwoo shouted. "Ya kaja!!" Youngmin said and pulled him away out of the class. I grab a drink from the cafe again and went to the rooftop. It was so tiring to climb all the way there. I opened the door which led to rooftop and saw kwangmin standing at the side looking at the view. Even his back view is handsome, I thought. I approached him and stood beside him. He looked at me. "Ohh you came?" He said. I smiled and looked at the view. He looked at the view too. 
 
"Did you miss me?" He asked suddenly. "Huh?" I stuttered. He looked at me. "I missed you.." He said and took my right hand in his. I looked at him, surprised by his words. "Kwangmin ah" I whispered. "I suffered everyday.. I missed you so much.. I can't get you out of my head.. I kept thinking abt our times together.. I started to develop feelings for you when you tutor me.. I was expecting every tutor lesson I have with you and started to think abt things to impress you with.. I kept this feelings with me because I knew you hate me from the start.. When I said goodbye to you the on last lesson we had before I went to America I thought you didn't care if I was leaving when you didn't take my hand to shook it and just walked away.. My heart hurts when I see you like that.. I'm sorry if I keep making you disappointed with me and keep making you hate me.. But I just wanna say, I like you.." He confessed. I looked at him surprised by his words. I didn't move an inch and stared in his eyes. "I don't care if you won't accept my feelings.. But I just want you to know that I'll be by your side from now on and never leave you again.." He smiled and looked down. 
 
He turn to walk away but I squeezed his hand. I turned him to make him face me again. He was still looking down. I lifted his face and saw him crying. I approached him and hugged him tightly. He was surprised by my move but hugged me back. "Sorry.." I managed to say while hugging him. He pulled me away and look into my eyes. "I like you too.. It's just that I'm afraid you might avoid me if I tell you my feelings.. And that night, I'm sorry I walked away without saying a proper goodbye.. I was scared I might cry in front of you.. I missed you too.." A tear fall from my eye. "I like you.." I confessed. He wiped away my tear and cupped my face. I looked at him. He leaned in and closed his eyes. I closed my eyes and fell his soft lips on mine. He kissed me gently. 
 
We pulled away after a while. He put his hands on my waist and smiled. "I wanna ask you something!" He said cheerfully. "Would you be my girlfriend?" He asked. "Ya!! Then you think I kissed you for nothing?" I shouted. "Sorry.." He pouted and looked down. He sure knows how to melt my heart. "Yes.." I whispered. He looked up and smiled brightly. He lifted me and spinned me around. I laughed and asked him to stop. He stopped but didn't put me down. "Say I love you and I'll stop." He smirked. He was abt to spin me around but I asked him to put me down. "Stop2!! I'll say it!" I shouted. He put me down still holding onto my waist in case I run away. I looked into his eyes. "I love you.." I said. "Again.. I can't hear.." He pretended. "I love you!!" I said loudly. "Again.." He pretended again. I smiled and pecked him on the lips and ran away. "Ya!!" He caught me. He looked into my eyes. "I love you too.." He smiled. We kissed again as the sun sets. "I love you American transfer.." I whispered