Everything is different with you.

A gift from god
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Wooyoung Pov

I don't know if I should go to school today. How will I face Jieun? I mean I seen a lot of girls before but everything is different with her. She probably think I am a real ert now. But then it wasn't my fault, she gave me the wrong direction to the bathroom. What if she did it on purpose ? I mean isn't that big so you can't easily forget your ways like that. Oh well , it is what it is. I'm gunna go to school, I still want to see her face. 

Oh shoot! I have two minute left! I took too much time thinking. I grab my , and ran down the hall. Then i suddenly bump into a girl.

" Watch out" I yelled, feeling annoyed. 

" I'm sorry " the girl say, I know this voice it no other then JIeun. I look down at her and she was just staring at me still embarressed from yesterday.

" Class is the other way .." I say as I turn her around and push her into the class , and i went in with her.

" I know.. ugh what are you doing? I umm forget something that's why i went out" she flustered.

The bell ring as we went into the class , she hurried to her seat and unpack her bag.

"I thought you forget something" I as i sit down.

" I did.. i just don't have time to get it anymore, because of someone " She answered. She is so cute , i can tell she is lying right now .

" Aww really? Who is that person?" I more getting closer to her ear.

She ignored my statement and keep unpacking her stuff. I never knew she was this cute. 

Class ended and teacher say that we should get to our final thought on what to do for the performance so we can practice by this week.

We decided with Jieun that we will do a sweet couple song.

I was a little agaisnt it at first because i never did just singing in any of my performance before. It was always dancing and singing. I also wanted to Dance with Jieun and hold her since i can't do it. But She suggested that we both just have a cute little performance with guiter and sing. I agreed with her at least.  But we will have a little couple dance in the middle just a little movement.

The song we're doing is call

"Fool"- by Juniel ft.  Jung Yong Hwa . (  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbG998IJmqs )

School continue and we decided to go practice the song for the first time. I like the fact that we are performing together. We got much closer again I don't think she hate me anymore more. Hopefully i can confess to her soon. Should i do it before the performance so we have a real emotion during the performance? what if she rejected me? 

" Wooyoung Wo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter