"Love"

A gift from god
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
The Next Day  Jieun POV.

*Beep Beep Beep*

Oh no!! I woke up late again .I wash up in hurry and rush downstair to eat breakfast and i spotted Taeyang oppa.

" Oppa what are you doing here ? " i ask in surprised. 

" Hmm, you don't like me being here ? " he jokefully said . 

" No it's not like that oppa. I was just surprise to see you instead of Jiyeon." i answered trying not to show that i was surprise.

" Jiyeon said she have an audition for MBC entertaiment, so she'll be late ." Wooyoung answered.

" Oh yeahhh !! she told me the other day. She even texted me last night  so i wouldn't forget." i said.

i look at the time and saw that we only have 20 min left. 

" Oppa let go we going to be late, there's a lot of traffic in the morning. Mom we're going " i yelled across the kitchen to the living room where my mom was cleaning. 

" Okay ." my mom said. 

Oppa went out first and open the car door for me. " Thank you " i said.

" No need" he answered. I hurrried and put my seatbelt when i got in. So that we wouldn't have that awkward moment like in drama where the guy put the seatbelt for the girl and they almost kiss. He got in the car , he seem to notice what i was doing so he slightly laugh. So did I. I couldn't help but keep smiling as i look at him.

" Someone seem to be in a good mood today. What are you thinking about ?" he asked looking at me smiling.

" Nothing special. I just thought of the past. Remember when you used to pick me up with your bike and your tire pop so we had to walk to the school holding your bicycle ? We were so tiny back then , and now you're all grown up now, driving and all,"  i said .

" Of course! i am a grown man now" he said jokefullly . We both laugh. 

When we got to school he park the car and hurried ran to the other side and open my door. I got out and laugh at him for how hard he is trying. I look down and i notice the car right next to our it was Wooyoung car. I look closly inside the car and there we met eyes. Wooyoung was staring right at me. I quickly look away and walk toward Taeyang who was a few step a head of me. Then someone suddently grab my wrist. I was shocked so i turn around and it was Wooyoung. He pull me toward him . What does he want ? I thought to my self. 

" What do you think you're doing ? Let me go " i said pulling my self away from him. Taeyang try to stop him by grabbing Wooyoung hand back but Wooyoung grip it harder. 

" Let me go ! It hurt " i yelled at him. 

" dude ! Let her go " Taeyang oppa yelled grabbing Wooyoung by the collar.

Wooyoung suddenly let go and just stare at my wrist which was bright red. He didn't even look away he just stare at it while Teayang still h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter