Final~!

Fanboy

a/n: not edited (sorry guys ._.)

 

Jimin is watching the latest Hello Councellor in peace, they have a day off today and instead of going with Taehyung and Jungkook to some arcade that they were excitedly chattering bout earlier on, Jimin decided to stay at home and watch some shows that he knew would be on. He sips a bit of his smoothie before taking a handful of some jellies that he knows  he's not allowed to eat (but Yoongi told him to treat himself once in a while because it's okay, so he is).

However the peace and quiet doesn't really last long because before Jimin knows it, he's being shoved to the very edge of the couch. 

"Oi!" He exclaims just as Namjoon snatches the remote for the television from his hands, "what are you doing?! I'm watching something!"

Neither of the older males respond, not until Namjoon flicks through the channels and stops at the correct one. Seokjin tries to begin to comfort Jimin by ruffling his hair as he takes the seat beside the younger, and just as he's about to say something, Namjoon beats him to it.

"We've got to watch this Jimin, sorry." Namjoon explains but Jimin knows the he is not sorry in anyway at all, because he's making himself comfortable in the seat that Jimin was previously in and taking it upon himself to drink Jimin's smoothie (that he made himself!) as well as taking his own handful of jellies! And on top of that, Namjoon's hands are huge so he ends up taking nearly all of the remaining jellies! Jimin tries really hard to not glare at the older.

When Jimn decides to attempt grabbing the remote from Namjoon, the older just slaps his hands causing him to pout and fold his arms while turning the opposite direction to sulk. Once the commercials have finished, Jimin turns to have a little peak at the television from the corner of his eye. And once he sees the 'Show Me The Money 3' on the screen, he immediately turns his whole body to face the television and stops sulking. Namjoon smirks a little and Seokjin hides his chuckle.

"Namjoon Hyung,"

"Hm?" 

"Is there an particular reason as to why we're watching this?" Jimin asks, eyes not leaving the screen.

"Well you weren't here at the time but, a person who was suppose to be I'm the group is in the show." Answers Namjoon as his eyes squint as if he's looking for somebody.

"Really? How do you know?"

"He contacted us the other day." Seokjin replies this time, a fond smile playing at his lips.

Jimin nods, "cool."

After a couple of minutes into the show, there's a close up of two people. One wearing all black, with slightly slanted, small eyes while the other in multiple colors with red hair and wider eyes, both are wearing snapbacks, but catches Jimin's attention is the fact that some people are asking them for photo's. He wonders if whether or not they're one of the handful of groups who have debuted so far, but they don't seem to be which leaves Jimin stumped.

Jimin thinks that the taller one (the one wearing all black) is actually pretty cute. And when he smiles, his eyes disappearing as they turn into a mini version of a smile while showing his slightly crooked teeth as he grins largely, Jimin thinks that he has fallen in love.

That's where it all begins.

 

"Hey Jimin, will you come with me to the studio so you can listen to some tracks that I've edited?" Yoongi asks as he walks into the living room, putting on his beanie and jacket.

"Sorry Hyung, but I've already made plans with Seokjin and Namjoon Hyung." He replies, not looking at least a bit apologetic, which makes Yoongi raise an eyebrow because usually he would love to go with him even if he's sleepy because they've just finished eating their dinner. And even though he knows that Yoongi will kick him out later, saying that he's a growing boy and that he needs all the sleep that he can get, he'll still go because he wants to support his Yoongi Hyung and Yoongi is the person that he admires the most.

Yoongi opens his mouth to try again but Jimin beats him to it.

"Why don't you just bring Jungkook or Hoseok." He suggests and Yoongi's eye twitches and he begins to remove his beanie and jacket.

"Never mind." Yoongi grumbles as he stalks off into his and Hoseok's room to express his feelings by writing lyrics because Jimim hasn't done this to him before.

Once Yoongi gets called for dinner, he doesn't hesitate to leave the room. When he arrives where the rest of the members are, he's so terribly confused as to why Jimin's talking so animatedly to Seokjin that he didn't even notice Yoongi's presence until Hoseok calls him over to the table.

Yoongi is left feeling a pit of loneliness within his stomach as he watches Seokjin, Namjoon and Jimin talking together. He hears bits and bobs of their conversation, but what he hears come out of Jimin's mouth the most is one name;

Bobby.

Yoongi has no idea who this Bobby guy is and plans to do a thorough investigation when a sudden ingenious plan kicks into his brain.

"Hey Jimin," he calls the latter, who turns to face him with an expectant look on his face, "what are you talking about?"

And just like that, Jimin's face brightens up (enough to light up a whole city or two) and begins telling Yoongi what he was previously saying to Seokjin and Namjoon. Yoongi immediately regrets asking because he's fanboying over the Bobby person but is thankfully shut up by Jungkook who complains about how he doesn't feel too good, and it's probably because they let Taehyung cook the dinner this time.

 

When Yoongi's alarm rudely wakes him up, he lazily shuts it off and just lays I'm his bed hoping to be able to fall asleep. However it doesn't work and so he slowly gets off his bed and makes his way into the kitchen, where he spots Jimin eating breakfast while watching some video on his phone with earphones. He's alarmed when he notices the latter is crying and instantly goes to him.

"Jimin, are you o-"

"Bobby!""

Yoongi's concern is replaced with annoyance once he hears what Jimin says and so he stalks off towards the cupboards to find the cereal. Once he gets what he needs, he sits beside Jimin so that he can secretly look at what he's watching.

When the video is over (Yoongi couldn't make any sense of it since his brain doesn't function properly at this time in the morning) Jimin takes off his earphones and places his phone onto the table before wiping away his tears. Suddenly he jumps when he (finally) notices Yoongi's presence.

"Hyung! Since when did you come in?"

"A little over five minutes ago."

"Oh, sorry I didn't notice."

Yoongi refrains from rolling his eyes and bites his tongue so he doesn't say anything that could possibly offend or make Jimin sad which could potentially result in Jimin not talking to him (which he would not be able to stand because he needs his daily dose of Jimin).

"Care to explain me to why you were crying?" Yoongi questions as he shoves a spoonful of cereal in his mouth.

"Well basically I crammed almost nearly all the episodes of this show, okay, but I left the final episode until this morning because I didn't think that my heart could handle it and I was right." Jimin explains, sniffling at the end.

Yoongi raises an eyebrow, "and just what show were you watching?"

"Have you heard of that one show that YG decided to do?"

"Uh.."

Jimin lets out a small sigh, "well it's called 'Who Is Next' a-k-a 'WIN' okay? And it's this comeptition slash survival show kind of thing and like-" he doesn't finish because his sobs consume him again, which leaves an extremely akward Yoongi eating his cereal as he considers as to how he should confort him.

"It's okay Jimin.." Yoongi says unsurely "I'm sur-"

"NO! Because now Bobby can't build that house for his mom now an-and YG is currently doing a new show with them and rumour has it that there will be three people added but it's another survival-competition type thing and I won't be able to handle it."

Yoongi is extremely sick of hearing that name come out of Jimin's mouth and so he sighs, as he takes his bowl to and brings it to the sink before walking back to Jimin.

"Come on kid." He says as he grabs Jimin's warm hand gently.

"Where?" Jimin asks while he sniffles as he stands up and wipes his tears with his other hand.

"You'll see." Yoongi smiles softly.

 

"What are we doing here Hyung?" Jimin is feeling much better now, Yoongi can tell because he's breathing properly and his face isn't all puffy nor are his eyes red.

"Well, it's to cheer you up Park Jiminnie." Yoongi explains as he walks into the ice-cream parlour with a large, gentle smile appearing on his face.

Yoongi goes to the counter to get their selected ice-creams, he looks back at Jimin and subconciously, a smile appears on his face as he watches the latter wait for him as he fiddles his thumb.

"Hi! Welcome, which would you like?"

"One mint chocolate chip and one chocolate fudge brownie," Yoongi smiles "oh, and could you add marshmallows on the chocolate fudge brownie one please? Thanks."

When he pays for the sweet treats, he turns to walk back to Jimin, only to find the younger standing up with a huge, teeth-filled grin on his beautiful face.

"Hyung! We need to go! Like, right now!"

The smile that was previously on Yoongi's face falters slighty because he really wanted to spend quality time with Jimin, and not to mention make him forget about that Bobby person.

"Why?"

"Namjoon and Seokjin Hyung are gonna watch Show Me The Money without me! C'mon! It's the semi-final!"

Yoongi mentally strangles the two aforementioned males before shoving the ice-cream at Jimin, "here."

"Thanks Hyung!" Jimin takes his hand and leads them back to their dorm, unaware of how Yoongi is seething internally as he eats his ice-cream viciously.

 

"WE'RE BACK!" Jimin announces before dashing into the living room and jumping on the sofa.

Hoseok appears in front of Yoongi to greet him, "so, how was your date?"

Yoongi glares as he stalks off into the living room, leaving the question unanswered and a smirking Hoseok.

When he arrives in the living room, Jimin is squished in between Namjoon and Seokjin while Jungkook and Taehyung are on the other sofa. They're all watching the show intently and Yoongi notices Jimin doing little movements with his hands as he and the others watch this one kid rap on the t.v.

"Hyung! You're just in time!" Jimin says excitedly as he waves him over "look! It's Bobby!"

Yoongi's face morphs into one which says that he's highly unamused as he slowly walks over to walk on the floor in front of the couch where Jimin is sitting. He watches the show with a blank expression. Yoongi admits, the kid is a good rapper, but he has things that he can improve on though the lyrics are good. But still, this is the reason why Jimin hasn't been hanging out with him recently and also Namjoon because he is the one who introduced him to this show. Yoongi can't find it in himself to blame Seokjin because he's too nice. (Well except for this one time, but Yoongi would rather than not talk about it to be honest).

When the show ends, Jimin looks at Yoongi with bright eyes accompanied with an equally bright smile "isn't Bobby great?"

Yoongi is afraid that if he says something, he might end up saying something that he doesn't want to, so he forces a smile and nods with a hum of agreement. (He doesn't notice Namjoon smirking).

"Hey Jimin," Namjoon calls from beside the said male "Seokjin and I have something to tell you."

Yoongi notices Jimin sit up straighter "yes?"

"Well we were talking to the manager and.." Namjoon pauses for effect, "we got tickets to go the last episode of Show Me The Money!"

The information doesn't quite seem to sink into Jimin's mind but then suddenly the latter is jumping all over the place in a blink of an eye and is squealing and Yoongi really hates Namjoon sometimes. Why did he do this? Why couldn't he just not bring Jimin along? Yoongi shakes his head, that's bad, he thinks because there was that one time that he and Jungkook went somewhere without inviting Jimin and he can still clearly remember the face that Jimin gave the both of them when they came back to the dorm. But still, Namjoon just had to tell Jimin while Yoongi is in the room.

Jimin starts babbling about what he should wear among other things and out of nowhere, Yoongi feels his hand being lifted then he's being dragged somewhere.

"You need to help me Hyung, I can't decide what to wear without a second opinion."

"Why don't you just ask Namjoon?" Yoongi snaps, and at the moment he doesn't regret it, even as Jimin's warm, soft hand let's go of his cold, rough one and Jimin's chattering suddenly stops and it's all too quite. The silence is deafening and Yoongi hates it, but what's said has been said and it's just too late to take it back.

"Oh. Okay then." Jimin says less excitedly, his voice seeming to lose itself as he stares at the ground while he begins to walk away.

Yoongi wants to stop him, he really does, but he's a stubborn bastard and he thinks that it will be okay because Jimin will forgive in the end. But when will that happen? Next week? A month? Yoongi knows that he won't be able to handle that, and yet he lets Jimin walk away without attempting to even move a muscle.

 

So he walks to his and Hoseok's room where he finds the aforementioned male listening to some music as he's on his phone. Yoongi nods his head towards him whin he waves, while he walks over to his bed to thrash around on his bed. And that's what he does when he plops face first on his mattress, by the end of it, his blankets are messed up and some of his pillows are on fhe floor. Yoongi lets out a huge groan because he'll be too lazy to fix all his stuff later when he's not busy being angry with himself.

"STUPID NAMJOON!" Yoongi yells muffledly into his one remaining pillow, the one that Jimin and Taeyhyung bought him that one time (he later heard that it was Jimin who paid and picked the pillow while Taehying was just tagging along, and he often smiles when he thinks about it.)

Damn, he really needs to release his anger, he thinks as he sits up from his pillow. He stares at the object for what seems like an enternaty, and as the annoyance builds up, he starts seeing Namjoon's face as the pillow. Yoongi swears that he's not crazy, but he couldn't help himself. And that's how in this moment, he started punching the pillow (which was innocently minding its own business, I tell you).

"Stupid! How could you do that to me! You know that I like him!" He shouts in between punches, "no, he did not need to watch Show Me The Money with you, no, he does not want the final with you and Seokjin, so why don't you just off Namjoon?!" He continues as he breathes heavily, he stops punching the pillow momentarily to catch his breath.

"You got some issues man." Hoseok, whom Yoongi completely forgot was even in the room, says with a perfectly arched eyebrow.

Yoongi gives him a sharp stare, "no I do not."

This time both of Hoseok's eyebrows raise, "Hyung, you're completely destroying that pillow which, need I remind you, Jimin bought for you when Namjoon accidently dropped yours on the road."

"Yeah well who's even stupid enough to do something like that," Yoongi grumbles under his breath "and don't even mention that oaf's name in my presence." He finishes as he straightens the pillow and gets off his bed to pick up the mess that he made.

Hoseok lifts both his arms up as if to surrender "alright, but seriously, what did he even do?"

"WHAT DID HE NOT DO!?" Yoongi yells while he gives Hoseok a look of exasperation crossed with a glare.

"You need to calm down bro," the latter replies "if it's because Jimin has turned into a totally fanboy, you don't need to worry 'cause you're pretty much irreplaceable in his eyes, you're like his idol or something."

Yoongi, not believing anything that he comes out of his mouth, rolls his eyes and focuses on placing the pillows and his blanket back property on his bed.

"I'm telling the truth you know."

Yoongi just plops on top of his bed and sleeps the whole day away.

 

(That's what he planned to do anyway, but he couldn't because all he could see when he closed his eyes was Jimin's face. Also Hoseok, who knew the he was awake, told the others that he was already sleeping and that they shouldn't have expected anything less what with the new songs that he's been composing lately, he's bound to fall into a deep sleep, he is human after all. But the sole reason as to why he couldn't even try to sleep is because Jimin came into the room while he was "asleep" after dinner, he laid beside him and placed his arm around his waist. Usually Yoongi was the big spoon but he didn't particularly mind, and after what seemed like forever, Jimin started to let him go. But not before whispering a, "goodnight Hyung, and even though you made me sad earlier,  still love you the best." And then proceeding to give him a kiss on the cheek. In conclusion, Yoongi's heart was pounding to hard for him to be able fall asleep.)

 

The day has come when Namjoon, SeokJin and Jimin go to the finale of SMTM3 and for some reason Yoongi doesn't need to feel too upset that Jimin is going to meet his latest obsession. He heads to the kitchen, intending on making an americano, but is stopped when he hears Jimin's voice.

"No Hyung, it isn't just because I think he's good looking, he's so funny even though at times his humour can be dry and-"

Yoongi stops eavesdropping for a moment, was Jimin talking about him?

"I love that he's all modest and humble, and when he speaks in his dialect I swear a part of me dies because he sounds too good to be true. Ugh and when he raps-" Jimin makes a noise that's a mixture of a moan and a groan all at once. Hell, if Yoongi didn't have an ego, he definitely has one now. 

Yoongi hears Jimin about to continue, but then Namjoon (Yoongi tries not to open the door and give him the most deadliest glare that Min ing Yoongi can give, and luckily he's able to control himself) interrupts, "and that's how you feel about Bobby?"

Yoongi clenches his teeth as his ego deflates.

"Haven't you been lis- oh hey Yoongi Hyung." Jimin suddenly greets quietly, cheeks turning pink.

Said male gives spares him a glance but doesn't say anything (he pretends that he doesn't see Jimin pout when he doesn't greet him back) choosing instead to make his americano so that he can go work on his mixtape.

Once he's done, he leaves the room, not even bothering to glance back.

(Good thing too because he would've been at Jimin's side immediately if he saw the latter's longing, loving stare with his sad eyes)

 

And that's the last he saw of the trio, not that he really cares or anything. With his wounded ego and americano, he has been occupying himself quite well if he does say so himself. If staring blankly at the computer screen with no lyrics whatsoever on the blank document counts as doing work.

Taehyung suddenly barges in with Jungjook and Yoongi definitely knows that his lucky stars are not co-operating with him at all this month because the pair become such a big pain in his , what are they even doing in the studio anyway? Why aren't they in the practice room with Hoseok like they said that they would be?

"Hyung  ... Hyung!" Jungkook cries desperately as he shakes Yoongi's arm vigorously.

Yoongi sighs and pretends to be engrossed in the work that he's doing because that's why he went to the recording studio anyway.

"It's about Jimin!" Jungkook wails and in a split second, Yoongi is on his feet and grabbing Jungkook by the shoulders.

"He ... He-"

"What about him Jeon Jungkook!?"

But then the duo start laughing their heads off and Yoongi is confused but then he realizes that he's been tricked and gives them an unamused look.

"Oh haha, very funny." He grumbles as he sits back down in the office chair that Jimin has spun around in on numerous occasions when Yoongi takes short breaks.

"Y-you should have seen your face!" Taehyung says as he laughs hysterically.

Jungkook nods, "I know right! He was like-" he then proceeds to make an expression that imitates Yoongi's one.

Man, he hates the maknae line.

 

By the time it's 3am, Yoongi decides to go back to the dorm. He didn't get much work done, it was nearly embarrassing how he could just sit in that black little office chair staring at a computer screen as time passes by. Thankfully the walk back to the dorm isn't too far, he thinks because he definitely misses being back on his mattress.

He opens the door, and places his shoes on the shoe rack after removing them. Yoongi suddenly feels parched and decides that getting a glass of water before he goes to bed isn't too bad, even though his body refuses to take an extra trip to the kitchen.

It's in the kitchen where Yoongi is suddenly surprised, because he finds a tired looking Jimin with a mug of what smells like coffee from where Yoongi is, and so he subconsciously sweeps the hair on his forehead to the side while adjusting the beanie on his head.

"Hyung, you're home." Jimin smiles sleepily as he faces Yoongi and it takes all of his might not to just cuddle the younger right then and there.

Yoongi returns his smile as he walks up to him, "why aren't you asleep yet Jiminnie?" He asks before he ruffled said male's hair lightly.

"I was waiting for you." Jimin replies quietly as his cheeks flush slightly.

The older suddenly has a huge grin on his face, "I'm touched, but you won't grow any taller by having abnormal sleeping patterns I mean, how do you expect for reach my height?"

Without warning, Jimin hits him in the stomach, not roughly but not softly enough so that Yoongi didn't feel any pain, "you're one centimetre taller than me! One!"

Yoongi suppresses his laughter by biting his lip and the younger's hair.

 

A moment of silence passes and Yoongi is about to suggest that they should head to their rooms, completely forgetting about the glass of water that he had previously wanted, but Jimin suddenly speaks.

"I like you Hyung," he looks up so that he can see Yoongi face, "I like you a lot."

Yoongi really wants that glass of water now because his throat feels really dry all of a sudden, and his palms become clammy.

"Yeah, I like you too Jiminnie." He replies somewhat shakily, even though he's internally celebrating. Albeit, a small voice in the back of his mind tells him that he should not tell him this, because he's obsessed with that Bobby kid, but he shoves that thought far, far away.

"No, no, no-" Jimin stands up so that he can look Yoongi properly without his head being in an awkward position, "-I mean like, when you smile at me my heart begins to beat faster, when you casually put your arm around my shoulder or lay your head down on top of my lap I get really nervous. I try to dress better these days too, just to impress you. Also when you smile, I feel a stupid smile on my face too, and even if something isn't funny but you're laughing I always find myself laughing too. And like, when you stare at me, I feel my insides burn. Do yo-"

Yoongi kisses him because he's rambling on too much and he's been wanting to kiss Jimin for ages.

When they pull away from each other, Yoongi is smiling from ear to ear, "yes, you idiot, I get what you're saying." Jimin blushes profusely as Yoongi his cheeks lovingly.

"You're my boyfriend now, right?"

Jimin nods as his cheeks turn even more crimson.

"That means you can only be my fanboy, okay?"

The younger nods again.

"Cool beans."

 

Yoongi wakes up with a huge grin on his face even though he only got around 4 hours of sleep. When he has washed his face and changed into some more decent clothes, he leaves his and Hoseok's room to eat breakfast.

"Hyung!" Jimin brightly greets with a gigantic wave that nearly hits Taehyung in the face.

Yoongi swallows his laugh when he sees the look that Taehyung is giving Jimin as he takes the seat on the other side of Jimin, "good morning Park Jiminnie." Somewhere in betweening eating and talking, Yoongi interlocks their fingers together under the table, "will you listen to some of my demos after breakfast?" And when Jimin smiles dazzlingly at him, Yoongi knows that everything is back to normal.

When Namjoon notices them too close for comfort, he kindly points it out and starts teasing them. Which in turn causes a domino effect because the other members join in (Jungkook and Taehyung being the worst out of the whole 5 of them), but Yoongi doesn't particularly mind the teasing, especially not when he gets to see his Jimin turning into a fine crimson color as he inches closer to him (which of course only leads to more teasing).

 

fin

 

BONUS

Yoongi watches with a glare as Jimin is enjoying himself, he then turns his glare to Namjoon, "did you have to invite them as the entertainment?"

Namjoon shrugs with a smirk on his face that Yoongi desperately wants to wipe off with bleach, "it's his birthday, let him have what he wants will ya."

The older of the two smacks the other as he returns his gaze back to his Park Jiminnie, "how did you even get them to come here?"

"I have contacts." Namjoon replies mysteriously as he walks over to Seokjin.

Yoongi sighs as he continues to watch Jimin (as well as Hoseok, Jungkook and Taehyung) enjoy himself while he dances with the people who introduced themselves as Jinhwan, Yunhyung, Bobby, B.I, Donghyuk and Junhoe.

He tries to get rid of the jealously building up, at an alarming rate, in his stomach. "This is going to be a long day." He mutters to himself as his glare grows more intense.


Hey guys! Sorry that this is so absolutely late, and that it's unedited ._. I tried pleasing you guys by making it like 4K+ words and by adding a bonus ^^' Please forgive me I've been really into Got7 lately (as much as I hate to admit it, but those little s just attached themselves to my heart) also, why not send me prompts here (if you'd like of course): http://ask.fm/ChimChimsJams Oh and how would you guys feel if I wrote some MarkGyeom?? Because I'm having feels, like HELP. You're opinion is highly valued, thanks :D