Chapter 1

AM I FALLING IN LOVE????

The swift of wind blows, the leaves scattered on the ground, a sigh escapes my mouth, my eyes landed on the sky. Will I ever see him again? Why did you leave me?

 

Another sigh escapes my mouth, a small smile played it's way on my mouth, it's the first day of school!!!! My name is Dan Kuso~

 

I continued to make my way to the school, before I entered, I felt someone's presence behind me. My head slowly turns back, and the eyes that were once small turned big.

 

It was...

 

Before I could react I was in someone's embrace, felt a familiar pat on my head, I slowly looked up..

 

It was S-Shun...

 

Why is he here?? Does he go to this school too? WHY????

 

"Hey Dan." He greeted with a smile

 

“Hii” I greeted back waving slightly

 

“Would you go out with me?” He asked with a grin.

 

AAAHHH THIS GUY! How many times do I have to reject him? THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL AND I SEE HIM AGAIN! OH GREAT!

 

A sigh escapes my lips, I just had to see him again? Why???? Aish! This Shun!

 

“No” I answered not daring to look him in the eye

 

“Oh~ Then would you if I challenged you to a battle? A bakugan brawl, if I win you go on a date with me and if you win, you won’t?” He asked

 

I am surely going to win! He hasn’t battled in a couple of years, will he still remember how to play?

 

“I accept, but we should do this later when school is over.” I said looking at him

 

“Okay~ Deal is a deal~” He extended his hand.

 

Slowly I shook his hand

 

My eyes looked at my watch, Oh No! We are going to be late!

 

“Shun! We have to go! School is about to start!” He nodded and we both ran into the school.

 

 

“HII EVERYONE!! I AM DAN KUSO!!” I bowed to everyone in class introducing myself

 

“Um Kuso you could sit over there.” He pointed a finger towards an empty seat next to… SHUN?! I HAVE TO SIT NEXT TO HIM?!

 

Sighing, I walked to my seat sitting down hearing whispers all around me

 

“Omg he is so cute!”

“Is he single?”

“I want to  date him~”

 

Um.. Some weird classmates I have..

 

Looking to the side seeing Shun smiling ear to ear.