You saved my life.

Request open ! (For kpop/The maze runner ,imagine and one shot.)

Newt POV:

My eyes opened slowly. My heart was beating faster than normal, while my breathing quickened, I winced in pain, I had a big headache ... and my breathing, How to explain this? I can not breathe ...

<< - Hey ... said a voice.

I felt someone carry me heavily against him. I even remembered more of what had happened ...
... My eyes opened yet slowly, but the place was different from the one before.

<< - You have had warm said a familiar voice.
- Minho? I asked. >>

Minho crossed his arms with a serious look, as if he was furious, but his face became soft. It was dirty like every time he was returning the maze, full of sweat. Even the shower was not passed first. I wondered why we are there actually ... He still looked at me for a moment before that I see winced in painby touching my belly .It advanced towards me and would sit down on the bed.

 

<< - You almost died, you know what is the price to pay when you go to the maze without being a runner or have permission ...
- What did ... What did I do?
- You went into the maze, I do not know why but apparently you were not yourself, he said.

I was about to open my mouth to get a word out but the pain got the upper hand again.

<< - It's been what? I asked again.
- When Thomas came into the maze you did not stop to catch him, unfortunately he entered the maze like you, only you were alone, so when I came out with the aid of Alby and Thomas I saw you on the floor against a wall. I did not hesitate to help you, if I let you you'd be dead.
- Ow .. But I'm alive, right? So all is well?
- Yeah do not feel too happy, it's still Thomas made you enter it unintentionally. >>

I could see serious concern in the eyes of Minho, this made me blush ...

<< - I told him ... Say not to go, but that it is curious, he went there ... >>

Minho slowly passed one hand behind my head. His face rested on top of mine hugging me against him, hard.

<< - Devil, stop being so adorable, Newty ... >>

I looked into his eyes and said:

<< - What did you say? >>

Minho smiled again, closing his eyes.

<< - Forget-it ... >>

He removed his arm around me and stood up.

<< - Where are you going?
- I'll see the others, you still sleep to regain strength, little public danger. >>

I smiled briefly, leaving Minho out ...
... At noon the next day I got out of bed, and the room. I saw Thomas, who surprised trotted toward me.

<< - Are you okay?
- Uh ... Yeah it can be said that. >>

Thomas looked down, feeling guilty for what had happened.

<< - I'm sorry, but I could not let Minho and Alby alone ...
- No, but I'll understand! I in your place I would save also Minho! >>

Just by saying the name I blushed on site. Seems like Thomas caught on something.

<< - You have forgotten Alby ..
- Uh ... Y ... Yes! >>

Thomas patted me on the shoulder and stepped closer to my ear.

<< - You're all red, he said, laughing. >>

I looked around me to try to hide my gêne.Comme accidentally Minho appear.

<< - What are you doing here? You go and rest is not yet in top form!
- I leave you ... Thomas replied. >>

Thomas left, leaving me face to Minho.Il scared me this time he looked more furious that last night just by seeing it a thrill quickly through my body and it was not pleasant at all .

<< - Return in the room!
- Why do you give me orders, exactly ..? >>

Minho sighed and did not answer my question.

<< - Go, please, you do what I tell you.
- I'm fine, Minho, it's good. >>

He did not look convinced.

<< - I'm not-
- Minho I tell you I'm perfectly better !! I was cutting. >>

A silence came between us.

<< - Ok, I hope you have the strength to working then.
- Y ... yes. >>

Minho left me alone, I was pensive did I do something wrong? I don't know.

... The next day ...

<< - Newt ... Hey wake up .... NEWTY !, yelled increasingly again the familiar voice that was no other than Minho. >>

He waited a few seconds, only from sleeping I kept him turning his back. He grabbed my arm, exhausted wasting his saliva for a good fifteen minutes, and went directly to wake up shaking me, still asleep despite the noise that Minho had to wake me up.

<< - But wake up dammit! Exclaimed he shaking me sharply. >>

For one answer, he obtained a simple '' Hm .. '' to force shake me I had kidney trouble, always head on the bed He blew almost when he saw that I did not get up.

<< - Newt ... You okay? I just came to apologize for last day, so if you're angry .. -he said in a sad tone. >>

I gave him no reply he left the room, slamming the door slowly. I still waited a few moments to finally reveal my face in the light of day. I yawned while stretching my arms and legs. Then finally, I managed to get up.

<< - Super, he believes that I blame him ... I Was thinking. >>

I raised my eyes toward the ceiling.

<< - This is a day that encourages me to get up .... I mused wryly. >>

I was just nervous to see Minho in his anger. And then I was in pain, both physically and mentally. I hated having trouble those pesky kidney and sincerely wanted to have no pain. I sighed deeply before leaving the room in slow motion and join the others who were working.

<< - Slept well?
- Yeah it can be said that ..
- Minho appeared to be anxious, I do not know what he has. Alby said, it really dispute since that happened.
- I do not know, I was lying on the floor, sitting down next to Thomas.
- Speaking of your wounds go well I suppose?. Asked Thomas Alby.
- Yes, I am much better finally say that I still bad, but less than before >>.

I looked steadily Minho spying me quietly, finally ... No quiet for me!

<< - I'll see Minho, I come back, I said.
- OK! >>

With that, I went to Minho, leaving others stranded. I loved him, really. The side of Minho, he walked with a quick step and edgy to the aunt, knowing that I followed. After a few seconds I started to run to go faster at the aunt. During the journey, one question came across my mind. "Why is he rushes there? "I arrived at the room tranquillement.En arriving, I did push against the wall. I blinked while Minho still had his hands clasped my shoulders. He gave me a look more serious.

<< - Although we are finally one on one, without anyone noticing us. >>

He always carried his eyes on me.

<< - I have things to say.
- Yes, but let me go, you hurt me, I retorted just sulking.
- Very well. Ended there. >>

Minho released me, crossing his arms as usual.

<< - I'm sorry. Minho whispered sharply. >>

I remained silent and looked away, not paying attention to what Minho said, much less what he did.
 
<< - I'm sorry to be so bad for what happened, but includes me, it's long to explain. >>
 
I still do not answer.
 
<< - You're gonna listen to me? Minho asked, approaching me. >>

I went out of my reverie when I saw before me Minho miffed. He continued to fold his arms, sitting on the edge of the table and still looked upset.
 
<< - How can you be so cute and silly than he? he thought. >>
 
He got up and sighed, he wanted to break this big silence, but he did not know what to do. Me on my side, I looked up to him. Why was he there doing other than to watch me anything? It was becoming tiresome to force. After a few minutes, I opened my mouth.
 
<< - I'm not angry, you know. I affirmed.
- Really? Yet ...
- There is no yet, you're my best friend and every argument I forgive you anyway.
- Phew then.
- Yes >>
 
Minho, relieved, always smiles shyly at me. The minutes passed quietly without a hitch, Minho was biting her lip looking at mine, until Minho rushed towards me violently pressing her lips against mine. With two strong arms he wrapped around my waist.

<< I love you.. >> He says...

 

----------------------------------------------------------

Sorry to have taken time to post at least one chapter, aish to be forgiven here's a gif Sehun my bias, haha. ^^

 

Omg i died. )):