That Was Too Close

It All Started With A Love Letter
Please log in to read the full chapter

"What are you going to do about that crush you have on him? I mean... He is your best friend. Your friendship would be screwed if he doesn't feel the same way for you." There goes Kim Taehee for the third time today, rambling on and on about the problem I have with Jungkook. "I know. I know. That's why I haven't confessed to him yet." I rolled my eyes, placing my textbooks into my locker. Don't get me wrong. I am touched that she's actually concerned about my relationship with Jungkook. But sometimes, she just talks too much.

"Hello ladies." I heard another voice that definitely did not belong to Taehee. "Kookie!" An instant smile spread across my face. From the corner of my eye, I could see Taehee scowl. She is always in this sour mood when Jungkook arrives.  Let's just say. They aren't the bestest of friends.

"Where's my hug?" He spread his arms out, waiting. I went straight for his chest, hugging him. My head was against his chest, allowing me to inhale that lovely scent of his. It felt so good being in his embrace. It was obvious that I didn't want to let go, but clearly I had to do so sooner or later.

"Hi Taehee." He greeted. Taehee ignored him like usual. I nudged her, "Be nice please."

"Fine. Hi Jungkook." She turned to me, "Happy?" I sighed at her behaviour. Eventhough I'm younger than her, I still doubt that she's the slightest bit more mature than I am. "Anyways, I heard that Min Haekyung has a crush on someone..." Jungkook continued, wriggling his eyebrows. *He knows?!

Please log in to read the full chapter