Daydreaming Yet Again

It All Started With A Love Letter
Please log in to read the full chapter

Author's Note: 

Hey Readers! First Chapter is finally here!

Sorry for the long wait.

But anyways,

Enjoy reading!

I stood there in the grassy field, the vibrant green grass sparkling as the sun's rays illuminated them. The afternoon breeze caressed my skin,  playing with the ends of  my hair. I closed my eyes and took in a deep breath, absorbing the beautiful scenery before me. When I opened my eyes again, I was greeted by the figure of a man. His face was indiscernible, and I could see only his silhouette. Curiosity consumed me as I took steps closer to him, wanting to know his true identity. Every passing second felt like an eternity, every step bringing me closer to where he was standing.

My eyes began to adjust to the surroundings. His face, I could see clearly now. He had dark black hair,  a dark style. Hot ear piercings. His pink lips looked very alluring as well.

My heart pounded, "Jungkook... I-I..." I stuttered, not knowing where to begin.

Jungkook tilted his head to the side, waiting for me to finish.

" I-I lov..." I began again.

I mentally berated myself for stuttering. * If you want to confess, just say it already!*

"Jungkook, I love you!" These words rushed out of my mouth, almost too quickly.

There. I said it. I finally confessed. I didn't dare to breathe after I uttered those words. I was too anxious, thinking of how he would respond to my confession. I stared at

Please log in to read the full chapter