Weird feel

A CHANCE FOR A CHANGE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'There is nothing interesting to watch'.What should I do?I want to go out but I afraid I would be lost,moreover with EXO'S fans everywhere I don't think I can walk freely.Tao-yah think of something.

'Did someone walk behind me just now?,is it okay if i take a look,right,it won't hurt right?of course that someone is human,heheh'.I walk slowly to the front door and.....just Lay hyung finding his other pair of shoes.

"Lay hyung,what are you doing?Are you perhaps going somewhere?hyung,hyung"

"Omo! Tao-yah,what are you doing here?are you going out?".

"Hyung.I've been standing here since you are searching your shoes and I asked if you are going somewhere?".

'This hyung of mine is really confusing sometime.But he looks a bit nervous.'

"Hyung......are you going somewhere?can I tag along?it is so stuffy in here."

"Sorry Tao,but I am going alone,don't worry I'll be back before 11,okay?"

"Fine hyung,but hyung buy me some chocolate on your way back!"

"I get it"

I can't believe him!He would forget it anyway.....other members are still sleeping....

aaahhhhh Lay hyung why you didn't bring me long with you...

fine! I'll just sleep then.

Tao stomped his feet on the way to his room and disappear behind his room door.

'But why Lay hyung suddenly went out at night?He always prefer staying at home or composing songs'

"Lay hyung,I have gotten this weird feeling from earlier"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter