Familiar Figure

A CHANCE FOR A CHANGE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At Cheondam-dong,it already past midnight.A fanciable man in white shirt walking alone by the roadside.Wearing mask that cover half of his face.The wind blow his hair making it wave smoothly.Nobody care about the man.No more fans screaming and following him everywhere.Nobody know what he is thinking.Walking without looking to his right and left.His eyes show that he is missing something.

Baekhyun p.o.v

I am planning to hang at any cafe.I hope there is one for me to rest.Woahh why the man is so tall?He reminds me to someone.Someone who I called him brother.Someone who left me hanging.I don't have any chance to ask his reasons.I don't have a chance to see his face even for the last time.Is it that hard to sacrifice a bit.I give my all for my fans,company and family.Why did he just leave like nothing happen.What are we to him.

But his figure really looks like Kris hyung.Exactly same!What if it is true?What if he is Laxy hyung?I can try,right?

"Hyung!!!"

No.I am wrong.He gaves no sign that he is Laxy hyung.Maybe I think too much.He already happy with his life.

Ohh I'm arrived.My favourite place.I push the door quickly.Have no time to wait for my coffee anymore.I want to reward myself for all the practice.

"Hmmm what I'm going to reward myself?"

"May I help you sir?"<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter