Hot & Cold

Hot & Cold

 

 

 

 

 

What will happen, when you put 'Flaming hot fire' with 'Cold freezing ice.'...?

Will the fire stop, because of the coldness of the ice..?

Or.. Will the ice melt, because of the warm, hot burning fire...?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“If you want to go, then GO! ”

“And DON'T COME BACK!!!”

 

“Fine.” The girl says, grabbing her grey suit case, and walks out the door.

Tears slowly running down her cheeks.

 

As a framed picture, comes flying onto the door, when it closed.

 

 

 

 

Minho and Krystal, have been together for three years now.

You would think, it'd be the perfect love story..

But when emotions are involved, It's never easy....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

'Appa.... No.. I can't..!'

(Come on... please.. Do it for Appa..)

'No...!!'

'Can't it be some other day?'

(They're landing tomorrow, Soojung.)

'Why does it have to be me!? I already have Minho..!'

(I'm not saying you have to date the boy, just do this favor for Appa..Ok?)

'But...'

(He's one of my good friends....Please Soojung ah..)

(I'm sure Minho will under stand.)

Her dad says and hangs up the phone.

 

'A..Appa..??'

'Appaaa..!!' Krystal, still yelling at the phone.

 

'Ughhhh!!'

'No he won't.. Appa...' Krystal says to herself, falling back onto the sofa, burying her face into her hands.

'Why me..??!'

 

 

The sound of the door closing, followed by the sound of footsteps coming closer.

But Krystal still sits there, with her head in her hands.

 

'Is everything Ok..?' Minho asks, wrapping his arms around her, placing his chin on her head.

Krystal remains silent...

How am I going to tell him...? She thinks.

 

Krystal, still refusing to say anything.

Minho comes around, and sits down next to her, and pulls her onto his lap.

Gently using his finger, to push her chin up.

 

'What's wrong?' He asks, looking into her eyes.

 

She shakes her head.

 

'Ok..Then, who called..?'

'Appa...' Krystal says looking away.

 

'Oh. Let me guess. He asked you to do something again.' Minho says, in an annoyed tone.

'Hey, he's my dad!' Krystal whines.

'I know he your dad, but he's always asking you to do something, and you're always giving in!'

'Hey! You do things for your dad, why can't I?!' Krystal snaps back.

'It's not the same.'

'What did he ask you to do this time?'

'Uh.. T..Tomorrow..I.. I have to go meet his friend's son......' Krystal says looking at the floor.

'What..?'

'Krystal.. You know what tomorrow is... right?' Minho asks, in a tone that even Krystal doesn't know what mood he's in.. But it's not good.

'Yes, of course I know.. But my dad doesn't......'

'Well why didn't you tell him!?'

'Hey! Don't yell at me! It's not my fault!!!' Krystal stands up, yelling back at him.

'Minho.. we've been together for three years! Can't you understand!??'

'But tomorrow's a special day!!' Minho says and stands up, now facing Krystal.

'I know but.....'

'And you're going to be with another guy on OUR anniversary?!!'

 

Krystal just stays quiet. Looking at Minho.

 

I knew it would be like this. She thinks to herself.

 

'I'm sorry Minho.. My dad asked me, and there's nothing I can do about it.'

'If you love me.. You'll understand.' Krystal says, walking past Minho, into the bedroom, and starts stuffing her clothes into her suitcase.

 

'Where are you going ?' Minho walks in and asks her.

'My parents's house.' She answers, without looking at him

'You're really going to go.'

 

 

 

 

She stops for a second, and looks up at him.

 

 

“If you want to go, then GO! ”

“And DON'T COME BACK!!!”

 

“Fine.” Krystal says, grabbing her grey suit case, and walks out the door.

Tears slowly running down her cheeks.

 

She gets into a taxi and leaves. Leaving behind, the person she loves most.

 

 

 

 

“Urrghhhhhhh....!!”

“CRASH ..!!” The sound of the framed picture, thrown into the door, when it closed.

 

 

 

The shattered glass, falls onto the floor, piece by piece, along with the broken wood from the frame. As a picture of a boy and a girl, happily hugging each other, flies past Minho's feet.

He picks it up, looking at the girl in the picture. Staring into those brown eyes,that he just told to go. Missing them already.

 

 

 

He walks into the bedroom, where she just was.

He lays down, onto the bed, where she lays every night, next to him.

Will she still be here when this is over..?

 

Who knows.. Thanks to your hot temper Minho. Saying things without thinking.

 

Even when you know. How she is...

 

 

 

 

He lays there.. hugging her pillow..

The fragrance of her peachy lotion, he used to hate so much. But now, can't live without.

 

 

 

Krystal rings the doorbell of her family's small house, where she grew up.

When the door opens, she sees her mom, she drops her bags and run into her mom's arms. Hugging her mom tight.

 

“I know honey, I'm sorry. I tried talking to your dad.” Her mom says, gently patting her daughter's back.

“But you know how he is..”

 

“No.. It's no one's fault umma..”

“It's just that........” Krystal stops, thinking about Minho. It hurts her even more...

 

 

 

You told me to go yourself, Choi Minho...

She thinks walking into the house. She sees her dad, walking out of the room. But she just walks past him, and goes straight into her bedroom.

 

She really doesn't want to talk to anyone right now.

 

 

The rest of the day passes like a blur..

Not doing anything. Both of them, lost in their thoughts.

 

 

 

 

The next thing Krystal knows, is her mom waking her up, the next morning, to go eat breakfast.

 

Krystal slowly gets out of bed, and walks into the bathroom.

 

Maybe a nice cold shower will make be feel better. Krystal thinks, walking into the shower.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Minho slowly opens his eyes, as he blinks to get the sun out of his eyes, and slowly sits up. Looking at the clock, saying it's already eleven.

 

He turns to look at the calendar. Seeing it's that day.. The day he's been waiting for the whole year.

 

But she's not here to celebrate it with him......

 

Minho has been planning things for this special day, for months. Bugging his friends, to help him find the perfect things, just for this day.

 

But then she tells him that her father, again, tells her to do something.

Normally Minho doesn't really care that much about what her dad tells her to do, because he always is.

 

But this time.. It's not just any other day.

 

Minho slowly walks into the shower, letting the cold water wash the hot burning flames in him away...

Minho looks at the bottle of shampoo, sitting on the side of the bath tub....

 

 

 

 

 

 

'Soojung ah~ Can you wash my hair for me please~' Minho begs Krystal, making a puffy face, that no one in this world, would ever get to see, this man do. But Krystal.

 

'Wash it yourself!' Krystal says, giggling at the face Minho's making.

 

'Soojung ahh~~' Minho begs again.

 

'Ok. Fine fine. Stop making that face! It doesn't go with you at all! Haha.' Krystal laughs at Minho's expression.

 

 

 

 

Minho, in the tub, full of water, and fluffy bubbles. Calls for Krystal to come in.

 

As she slowly pokes her head in.

 

'Yah! Your pants are on right?!'

 

'No~' Minho says, looking at Krystal's red face.

 

'Y...Yahh.. wash it yourself then!' She says, closing the door.

 

'I was just kidding!! Soojung ah~ Come back~'

 

'Jung Soojung~'

 

 

 

The door opens again.

 

'Are you sure....' Krystal asks.

 

'Neh~ You wanna make sure? ~' He says, getting up

 

'Y..Yahhh. No No!! You..S..Stay there ! -////////-' Krystal squeals, and walks over to the tub, and sits on the side.

 

She squeezes the shampoo onto her hands and starts washing Minho's hair gently.

As Minho slowly closes his eyes, Krystal thought of something fun to do.

 

She uses her finger to scoop up the fuzzy bubbly soap on his head, and smears it on his nose, and around his mouth, making a soap mustache.

 

'Kekeke..' Krystal starts giggling at her work.

 

'Yah..! Haha.' Minho opens his eyes, and turns around, to look at Krystal, smiling at her.

He wipes the soap off, with his hands.

 

'Ahhh..! The soap!!' He cries.

 

'It got in my eyes..!'

 

'Huh!? Ahh.. Mianhae...' Krystal quickly reaches to get the shower, to wash the soap off.

 

Splash!!

 

The water from the bath tub splashes everywhere, when Minho grabs her and pulls her into the tub, onto his lap.

 

 

'Y..Yahhh..!!' Krystal screams, eyes opened wide, in shock, of what just happened.

 

When Krystal finally comes back to her senses, she looks at the person, that pulled her into the tub, that's now, smiling at her.

 

Staring deep into her eyes.. His face slowly moving closer to hers'...

 

 

'Saranghae...' He says, as their lips, gently touch.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

By the time he came out of the bathroom, it was noon.

He began calling his friends, cancelling everything he planned.

 

(Yah, Choi Minho. Cheer up. This is so not you.)

(Why don't you come out, and meet me, and the rest of us, tonight. You haven't come out with us for a long time.) Jonghyun, Minho's best friend says, after listening to what happened. Trying to cheer him up.

“No, I don't feel like going anywhere.” Minho tells Jonghyun.

(Uh. Fine. Go rest or something, then. Try not to think about it. She'll come back, don't worry.)

“No she won't. I know her better than anyone......”

(Then go see her, apologize to her.)

“.......” Minho just stays silent. He knows how she is. She won't listen.

(Oh~ Ice princess~ Haha.)

“Not funny, Kim Jonghyun.”

(Ok. Ok, sorry. Well.. I'm out of ideas. Just go do whatever you want to do, then. Just don't kill yourself!) Jonghyun says and hangs up.

 

Minho put his phone down. And walks over, and turns on the TV.

 

As time passes, the pictures just run by, as Minho, staring out the window, jumps from thought to thought. Not knowing that the sun has long gone down. Until he is awaken, by the sound of the telephone ringing next to him.

 

 

--jonghyun--

calling....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

As Krystal walks into the restaurant of the newly opened five star hotel.

She is being showed to her table, where she will meet, her date.

 

As she reaches the table, she sees a man, already sitting there.

He looks up, the same time that she looks down.

 

As their eyes meet, Krystal stares into the man's eyes.

The man, felt very awkward. Looking into those cold eyes.

 

She smiles a bit, and sits down, in the chair across from the guy.

They both sit in silence, as Krystal looks out the window.

 

She takes a deep breath, and turns to the guy.

“You know, I have a boyfriend. I'm only here, because of my father.”

 

The guy laughs.

“Ok. Ok. I get it. I'm only here for my father too.” He says, smiling.

 

Now understanding the coldness.

 

 

SLAM!!

A pair of hands, slams down on the table. Followed by a.....

 

“YAH KRYSTAL! What are you doing here, and who is this!?”

Krystal looks up at the person who's yelling at her.

 

“Jonghyun..?” Krystal exclaims.

 

“Your..boyfriend...?” The man asks looking at Jonghyun.

“No! no. Not him.” Krystal quickly shakes her head, and laughs.

 

“Having fun?! Do you have any idea how Minho is right now? Do you even care?” Jonghyun, says crossing his arms. Looking at Krystal.

 

“Excuse me!? I'm The one who supposed to be MAD!! He's the one who told me to go!!!” Krystal yells back at Jonghyun.

“Huh. You have no idea. Do you?” Jonghyun says.

“About what..!?” Krystal asks looking at Jonghyun.

 

“Minho's been planning for today for months, and you blew it!!” Jonghyun says, and walks back to his table.

 

Krystal, after listening to what Jonghyun says, now understands why Minho was acting like that, looks at the guy, now sitting there with a confused face.

 

“Uh.. It's Ok. I understand. Go.” He tells Krystal. And smiles.

 

“Thank you.” Krystal says, and runs out the door.

 

 

 

 

 

Krystal, running out of the hotel, Not knowing where to go,

decides to go to a special place.

 

 

 

 

She walks into the park. Not just any park.

 

But the park where Minho took her, on their first date.

 

The quietness, calms her down. Because it's late, there are not that many people.

 

She sits down under a tree, next to a small pond, the spot where they always sit. Together.

 

But it just doesn't feel the same. Alone.

 

 

She sits there, staring at the pond,

 

 

when a pair of arms wraps around her, and a chin rests on her head. The way someone always does..

 

 

Could it be him.....? Krystal thinks, not wanting to look up, afraid, that she might just be dreaming.

 

 

But that scent.... That cologne..

 

 

That he always uses...

 

 

That she bought for him herself.....

 

 

She slowly looks up.. and sees the face, of the person she misses the most.

 

 

She slowly turns around, and pulls him even closer.

 

 

Choi Minho.

 

 

Hugging him tightly, not wanting to let go, ever again.

 

 

She slowly looks up at him, Who's now looking down at her.

 

 

Krystal doesn't keep it in any longer.

 

 

Being in the arms of person she loves most, she let's her tears come.

 

 

 

“I'm sorry..” Minho says, holding Krystal's face in his hands, gently using his thumbs to wipe away her tears..

 

 

 

 

As he uses his lips to kiss away the pain that he had caused, he first kisses her forehead,

 

 

then the tip of her nose and then gently taking in a soft caressing kiss that seems to go on forever until

 

 

there is no remnant of the fight that had occurred between them...

 

 

 

 

 

Finally, when Minho lifted his lips from Krystal's and whispered, softly in her ear.

 

 

 

'Saranghaeyo...'

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

When hot and cold meet, it will obviously, become warm.

 

Not too hot.

 

Not too Cold.

 

But just right.

 

 

 

 

 

....................................................................................................................................................................................

 

 

 

How was it??

Hehe x3

Good? Bad?

Please, COMMENT!!

and tell me what you think :)

 

I hope you liked it :OO

 

I'll.. Go finish the 6th chapter of Room0924 now ;( haha

 

A BIG, HUGE THANK YOU to the ppl that read and commented.

 

 

 

LOL THX againnn <33

xDD