Just the Right Size

Just the Right Size

"Just The Right Size"

Title: Just The Right Size
Pairing: Kyuhyun/Sooyoung
Genre: fluff, romance
Rating: G

----------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------




"Stay calm, Cho Kyuhyun. Stay calm."  Kyuhyun said to himself as he walked side by side with the girl he's admired for quite sometime.  He raised his right arm to check the time, it was 10 in the evening.

'"Ah! We're almost there." Seohyun said, happily pointing to a near by building. Kyuhyun merely nodded, thinking of a way to prolong their time together. For you see, he plans to confess his feelings to the young girl.  How? Well, a pair of shoes designed by himself waiting at Girls' Generation's practice room would do it, and if destiny would allow it... Kyuhyun's calculation of her shoe size was right, it would then be that Seohyun is the only woman for him.

"I heard you got into a fight with Sooyoung unnie again." Seohyun said, looking up at Kyuhyun obviously amused.  Kyuhyun trailed away from his thought of his confession to Choi Sooyoung. That annoying girl, made him a fool earlier today by tricking him into treating her to an all-you-can-eat cake place if she told him what Seohyun really thought of him.

''You know, there are other fishes in the sea."  Kyuhyun sighed remembering what Sooyoung said to him when they arrived in front of the office. Everything was blur then, a lot yelling was done, mostly he did the yelling. He just remembered her faint smile and sorry look in her eyes.

"Oppa..." Kyuhyun shook away from his thoughts of the shikshin girl and returned to Seohyun. How could he think of such a girl when the one he loves is right in front of him.

"Yes?"

"We've arrived." Seohyun informed, Kyuhyun realized that they've stopped walking at have arrived in front of Seohyun's dorm building.

"Oh, Seohyun-ah..." Kyuhyun said, commencing his plan into action.

uri seoro banmal haneun sa iga dwe gireul ajik jogeum seotureugo eosaek hande do~

"Ah! Hold on for one second, oppa." Seohyun said, rummaging through her bag and retrieving her phone. 

"Yoboseyo? Yong oppa! Wae?" Seohyun answered her phone, delighted to speak to her  ex virtual husband. Kyuhyun looked at Seohyun, saw how her cheeks went pink, her smile wider, her tone of speaking more friendlier,warmer and loving.  It broke his heart.

"Ah! Kyuhyun oppa, thank you for walking me home. " Seohyun said and gave a small bow  to Kyuhyun with her phone close to her chest, apparently her conversation with Jung Yonghwa was still not finished. Kyuhyun bowed back and watched her leave him to enter her building, not even bothering to look at him again,she just continued on talking on the phone. Kyuhyun watched her until she was out of his sight and let out a heavy sigh.

"Seohyun-ah, would you accompany me to the office? I have something there to give you." Kyuhyun said to himself and let another frustrated sigh. He waited for this day for so long, only to have it ruined by one phone call from Jung Yonghwa.

"Aish, and I left my car at the office parking lot too." Kyuhyun said while scratching his head in frustration. Kicking a pebble, he started walking towards SM Entertainment's main office, good thing it's 2 blocks away from Seohyun's dorm. Suddenly, Kyuhyun came through another thought.

"Aish! The shoes!" 

----------------------------------------
--------------------------------------

"Helloooo~?", Sooyoung looked around their practice room to see if there were any of the members around. Sooyoung smiled in confirming she had the room all to herself, entering the practice room she did a happy dance.

"Now, I have the room aaaaaaa~ll to myself!" She exclaimed while twirling around and around happily. She finally stopped when everything started to get dizzy.

"Woah." Sooyoung said shaking her head, finally recovering. She blinked a few times , closed her eyes and when she opened  them again she was surprised to see a box on the practice room's bench. The curious girl that she is, Sooyoung walked over the bench and took a seat next to the mysterious box.  Carefully she picked it up,  shook it violently and then place it next to her ear.

"Well, I don't think it's a bomb." She said placing it on her lap. She looked down at it, curiosity killing her by the minute.

"Oh, what the heck!" Sooyoung said and then excitingly opened the box.

"..." Sooyoung was at a lost for words, inside the box were the most beautiful pair of shoes that Sooyoung has ever seen in her whole life. The design seemed original and probably had a lot of thought put into in. Sooyoung took one from the box to examine it further, she looked down to see a small card. Curious again, she placed the shoe in her hand by her side , took the card and read it.

"Hopefully the right size to walk into my heart." It read. Sooyoung blinked a few times and let out a laugh, it took a few minutes till she recovered. She read the card again and smiled.

"So corny." 

Sooyoung looked at the shoe by her side and held it again. Still amazed by it's beauty, she smiled. Suddenly, an idea hit her. She looked around the room to see if anyone was around and then took off her dancing shoes and socks.

"Let's see if it fits me.." 

----------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Kyuhyun sadly walked down the hallway of the floor for the practice rooms, he passed by BoA's, TVXQ's and SHINee's. Memories of his short trainee days came to his mind, he lets out another sigh. As he came near to Girls' Generation's practice room, he noticed the light was still on. He remembered that none the members were going to use the room because they were too busy that's why he decided to confess to Seohyun when her schedules were finished in the practice room.


He slowly walked towards the room's door to take a peek at who may be inside. Kyuhyun's eyes went wide to see who it was. It was Sooyoung, the girl who he always found annoying and she found him annoying as well. Ans what even shocked him the most was that she was wearing the shoes, the ones that Seohyun was supposed to wear. Kyuhyun let another sigh and shook his head.


"Ugh. Why God? Why?" He mumbled to himself and decided to enter the room.


"Oh! Annoying Kyu! What are you doing here?" 

----------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What are you doing here, Annoying Soo?" Kyuhyun asked ignoring Sooyoung's question. Sooyoung rolled her eyes and pouted.

"I should be asking you that. This is after all, Girls' Generation's practice room."  Sooyoung replied now leaning against the wall, sitting comfortably on the bench while  admiring the beautiful shoes she tried on. Kyuhyun sat comfortably on the floor in front of Sooyoung, observing her.  Sooyoung let out a sigh and pouted again.

"I'm hungry." She said to herself but loud enough for Kyuhyun to hear.

"Yah, weren't those cakes you ate today enough?" Kyuhyun said. Sooyoung looked at him and stuck out her tongue while he did the same. Sooyoung threw a dirty look but then returned to admiring the shoes.

"Yah, are those shoes yours?" Kyuhyun asked even though he knew the answer. Sooyoung shook her head in reply admiring the shoes.

"You shouldn't be taking other peoples things or even worse wearing them." Sooyoung stayed silent, continuing her admiration.  Kyuhyun raised an eyebrow even more annoyed while looking at her smile. It reminded him of what she said to him earlier, the look she gave him when he fought with her.

"I couldn't help it. These shoes are just so beautiful. The most beautiful pair of shoes I've ever laid eyes on." Sooyoung said, surprising Kyuhyun. He started to feel something warm inside of him, he quickly got on his feet surprising Sooyoung. He walked up to hear and pulled her up.

"Yah, what are you doing?!" Sooyoung said, outraged by the older man's actions. Kyuhyun checked his watched again. It's was close to midnight.

"Does it fit?"  He asked her. She looked up at him with confusion.

"What?"

"Do all of you have the same shoe size?" He asked, Sooyoung shook her head.

"Taeyeon unnie, Jessica unnie and Hyoyeon unnie.. they're a size 6. The others are a 7." She replied.

"And what size are you?" Kyuhyun asked, closing in the space between them. His heart beating faster as Sooyoung started to feel heat creeping up ti her face.

"I'm a size 5 and a half. " Sooyoung answered. confused. Kyuhyun let out a smile, he checked his watch again. It was 12 midnight, he took a step back and smiled at the confused Sooyoung. He lets out a laugh, confusing her even more. Just when she was about to ask him if he's gone mad, he pulls her into an embrace. Why couldn't he have realized it sooner? 


"Just the right size." He said.

----------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------

Author's Note: Hopefully shippers will be pleased.  Thanks for reading and comments are much appreciated. ♥



Sequel to this story is here.