Goodbye.

I never should have come

 

GOODBYE.

I know he’s mad at me but I can’t help but try to fix it. We’ve fought over two weeks already and his absence is killing me inside.

My cousin JongIn has told me that we should break up already, that I don’t know the kind of person Sehun actually is.

“What’s with the long face Hara?”- Asks my friend SoEun.

Am I being that obvious? I think I am, it’s because I’ve grown too attached to him, I should have never accepted Jongup’s invitation, I knew his feelings for me but I still agreed of course Sehun was going to be jealous, I also didn’t expect him to give me a peck on the lips even though I can’t blame him, I never told him I had a boyfriend. 

“Is because of Sehun, you can easily tell is his fault because no one but him can make Hara this sad. Hara, it wasn’t your fault and you already tried to apologize, why you don’t just move on, Sehun might be my friend but he’s a jerk.”- Says Hyuna.

“How can you guys talk about Sehun like that? Kai has been saying the same but Sehun has never done anything wrong to me, I made a mistake and now I’m paying for it… Maybe I should leave him and let him be happy with someone who he actually deserves.”

After that I leave the cafeteria, I won’t give up I’m going to ask for his forgiveness until he forgives me, call me crazy but I’m deeply in love with this guy.

I have to do something special to make things up; I leave the university and go right to the market to look for the ingredients for his favorite food.

“Song Hara what are you doing here?”

Oh my God, is Kyungsoo.

“Kyungsoo oppa, how have you been?”- I smile at him, he’s mad, he knows what I’m doing here or at least he must suspect something.

Hara shouldn’t you be at the university, Fridays you end classes at 3:00 and is 12:30 . If you’re looking for Sehun he’s working and look take this as an advice, I love you, you’re my friend and I don’t want you to be hurt, break up with Sehun, he took Jongup’s visit as an alibi, don’t humiliate yourself anymore, leave him he doesn’t deserves you.- Kyungsoo says as he caressed my cheek.

I don’t get it, why have been everyone telling me I should give up on him if I love him. A tear runs down my cheek and Kyungsoo oppa takes it away.

“Think about it dear.” – And kisses my forehead.

I won’t, I can’t leave things just like this; he’ll forgive me because he said he loved me.

I make some cookies and pack the dinner for both of us, Sehun will love this and I’ll buy bubble tea on the way, that’s his favorite drink. I put on y underwear and a pretty dress, he won’t resist this, I put slight make up and wear fragrance, Ricci Ricci which is his favorite.  

I take a taxi and go to his apartment, this time he’ll forgive me. As I reach the building get on the elevator and run to his door, Sehun will love this I know that and I’ll show everyone they were wrong about him.

I type the key and the door opens, lights are on he’s home; I make my way to the kitchen and leave things there as I finish I walk with the drinks to his room.

“Yes, harder, Sehun, faster please”

No, this can’t be that is Miyoung’s voice.

“Miyoung, you’re better than your stupid cousin” Sehun says breathing heavy.

“Of course oppa I don’t know what you saw in Hara she’s still too naïve for you, you need a real woman, like me.”

I let the drinks fall this is too much to endure, my cousin and my loved one… They realized I was there and Miyoung smirks to me, but it’s fine, this is my fault. Tears go down my cheeks while I run as fast as I can; I can’t bear the pain on my chest, I don’t know what to do anymore, maybe I’ll let him be happy and share with him my other lives.

Goodbye Oh Sehun, I thought as a car hits my body and sends my soul to the sky.

 

 

 

Don't forget to leave a comment guys ~*.*~ 

_AleyA_