Part 2

Reassurance

A/N: Hiya guys so I’m going to be continuing this part of the story as the second chapter as a lot of people requested/suggested for it to be longer. Honestly I didn’t think it would get this many view, comments and subscriptions for this tiny piece but it’s all appreciated. Anyways I’ll let you guys read on.

 

“How about we cuddle in bed a bit, huh?”

“Chanyeol would like that, master Yifan. Chanyeol would like that a lot.”

“Good, because I wasn’t planning on taking a no.”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“C’mon Yeollie, let’s move onto the bed, okay?”

Nodding his head he laid down on the bed, as I crept next to him and wrapped my arms around him, allowing me to put my head onto his shoulder.

“Yeollie baby, where did you get the idea that I was going to leave you?” I asked with genuine interest.

I could see him hesitating so I ran my hand through his silky hair and laid soft kisses on his exposed neck.

Snuggling his back against me “On my last playdate, DaeDae told me that I shouldn’t rely on master Yifan, because he’s going to l-leave me soon and it will hurt me more. So I thought when master Yifan didn’t return home on time today, that he left me for good, so I started crying because I was scared.”

I growled (A/N:eureoung,eureoung, sorry :P) thinking about that troll of a cat, but this just made Chanyeol tremble more, so instead I turned him towards me and kissed his forehead.

“Chanyeol, you know as well as I, that you shouldn’t believe what comes out of his mouth. He has a twisted version of fun and I have no idea how Minseok keeps him tame but believe me when I say this, I love you with all my heart and I won’t give up on you and start a new life. Do you want to know why?” Nodding his head, I continued,” Because you are my galaxy, I wouldn’t even leave you if you asked me to, because you are mine. Mine for eternity and beyond.”

I could see little tears trailing down, immediately sensing it as wrong, “Yeollie what is it? Did I say something wrong?”

“No master, it’s just th-that you told me you loved me for the first time.”

My eyes widened at the realisation, but before I could speak Chanyeol beat me to it.

“Master Yifan its okay I love you too” he purred, wrapping his tail around my waist and snuggling into me.

“So how about we sleep now, hm?”

“As long as Master Yifan is with me, I’ll do anything.”

“Good boy.”

A/N: Hellooo. So this is still short buut before you attack me, I have been thinking of maybe writing a few drabble/oneshot parts to this during my Christmas break which is coming up. It’s not confirmed, but I’ll try.

There will be some mistakes, sorry for that.

Krisyeol and XiuChen <3

(That Growl reference XD)

Please leave comments and subscribe!