Final

Reassurance

A/N: Hi guys this is my first time writing a oneshot/drabble piece so please bear with my mistakes and crappy writing. But if you’re reading thank you soo much! :)

 

As I opened my house door I was expecting an overexcited bundle of fur to come rushing into my arms as always but instead I’m met with silence. That’s weird, I looked at my watch, it’s only 6pm Chanyeol shouldn’t be sleeping now. Maybe he played so much that he got tired and took a nap. I checked the living room but found no one so I checked our room and the sight I was greeted with had my heart wrenching. There in the corner of the room my pet had his knees drawn up to his face, brown ears pressed flat against his head and a lifeless white tail wrapped around himself.”Channie?” I whispered but got no response. I crouched down to his level, “Baby, it’s me. What happened? Why are you crying?”

“Ma-master?” He choked out between sobs.

“Yes, baby tell me what happened. If you don’t tell I can’t help you, ok? So take your time and tell me” I whispered soothingly in his ear whilst his fluffy cat ears.

Hiding his face in my chest, still crying, he whispered “Chanyeol th-thought that ma-master Yifan wasn’t coming back and that he left for g-good. Chanyeol is so-sorry for everything but ma-master Yifan please don’t ever leave Chanyeol.”

I was confused as to where he got that idea from. “Baby look at me.” I gripped his chin and made him face me, “I would never ever leave you, you are my whole life, and without you I wouldn’t be able to live. I was just running late, because my boss needed some more proofing’s for his meetings, ok? “I kissed him, it wasn’t heated but full of love. I trailed my kisses all over his face and down his neck. “How about we cuddle in bed a bit, huh?”

“Chanyeol would like that, master Yifan. Chanyeol would like that a lot.”

“Good, because I wasn’t planning on taking a no.”

 

A/N: Gaaaah don’t kill me *Hides* That was terrible and awfully cliché but I had to rid myself of my Krisyeol kitty feelings.  Subscriptions and upvotes would be appreciated along with comments telling me whether you liked this and how to improve. Requests are also welcome. Thank you for reading again.