Living With Lies - 1-

LIVING WITH LIES

“Get out, you mother er! Never come again to me, you are not my friend anymore. No, I shouldn’t believe you from the start, you shouldn’t be a human! Why did I consider you as my best friend? Why were you used to be my most trusted person in my life, you moron? ! Yoona’s right, I should believe her. You are not deserve to be treated like a human from the first, HOW AWFUL!” Kyuhyun shouts out of his lung and throws the pillows from his hospital bed to everywhere. A person is standing at the entrance of the door and biting the lips to prevent the sobs.

Kyuhyun can smell the regular scent of the perfume from the certain person he knows since twenty years ago. He can hear the sobs of that person.

“You made me to be like this. You made me BLIND. Do you even know what is ‘BLIND’? If you don’t know, go and search the word ‘BLIND’ in dictionaries! You are just a monster. Don’t act like that you are innocent and guilty! Do not sob like that too because I ing know that all are fakes! Even a single little thing from you is an awful FAKE!” Kyuhyun says angrily and smirks. He leans his back to the headboard of the bed.

“May be I can’t see you and everything on the world anymore but I know that you are lying from my bottom of the heart! So quit playing and just ing tell me directly what you want or what you want to be!”

 

*silence for a minute*

 

 The person is still standing there, doesn’t move even for a step, but crying non-stop and uncontrollably right now.

“You are not my friend anymore. Just pretend like that we didn’t know each other. So get out now, never come near to me again. If you do, I swear I’ll hire some guys to kill you.”

Kyuhyun reaches out his hand to search the alarm from the nightstand which is located beside the bed, it takes him about 20 seconds to find.

 “Guards, get this monster out of my room. And make sure that monster can never come back to me. Now!” he orders madly to his bodyguards.

After 10 seconds, the bodyguards reach to his room and grab the person from the room. He (that person) follows them sadly and obediently. The guards release him at outside of the hospital.

‘Why, Kyuhyun? You didn’t even say good-bye to me for the last. I’m not the one who make you blind, Kyuhyun ya~ believe me. I won’t ever hurt you even in my dream and I’ll never do. You can hate me but I can’t do the same thing to you. Forgive me, Kyu for not being beside you at that time. Just give me time and I’m sure that I can find out the truth behind this accident.’ He wipes his tears from his face and sighs while walking slowly to his home.

 

tbc ....