Moving in chapter 1

Under one roof

*RING RING* "Hi Lizzy, are you at the house yet?" Nana asked after awnsering the phone. "Im just pulling up now, what about you?" Lizzy asked unbuckling her seatbelt. "Not yet I'm just buying some snacks for tonight." Nana said examining some chocopie's. "We have to share a room, I am the first one here so I will get the best one." Lizzy spoke as she ran into the house, leaving her manager to carry the bags. Lizzy ran upstairs and examined all of the rooms, leaving Nana on hold for a few minutes. "I have chosen room 2 for us both!" Lizzy screached down the phone, as she dived on the biggest bed! "Ah, it must be nice if you have to deathen me in my ear, im pulling up now so see you in a minute, bye." Nana said putting the phone down before Lizzy could say anything. Nana drove herself to the house in her toyota prius. She stood outside for a little bit staring at the house in astonishment. The pool of the house was as clean as the water in the carabbien, glistening under the sun. The lights inside the mansion stood out againts its glossy white walls, making the colour orange.  Nana opened the door to be greeted by Lizzy. "Took you long enough!" she said as she picked up some of Nana's luggage. Nana chuckled as she picked up the rest of her bags and unkpacked them in her room. Then there was the sound of the door. Lizzy peeked her head out of their bedroom door to see three gorgeous men coming up the stairs. "I think its some exo members," Lizzy wispered  as she carefully shut the door. Nana had just finished putting her things away and was now playing with the camera. "I dont think they know we are here," Lizzy said as she listened to their conversation. "They must know someone is here as my car is parked in the drive way," Nana said looking back at Lizzy. They both poked their head out of the door to see three men coming out of room 1. One of the men then saw them. "Hello I'm Luhan from exo," he said. They both fell on floor. "ow" Lizzy groaned, they didn't excpect to be caught. "Oh hello," said the other two men giving them a helping hand up. Luhan, kris and chanyeol was took back by the beauty of Nana and her perfectly proportioned figure. They all introduced themselves and then seperated ways, Lizzy took them on a tour as she was more familiar with the house as she already had looked around, and Nana went into the kitchen to store her banana milk away. 

A couple hours later all of afterschool and crayon pop was there as they travled together. Then Shinee arrived Kris, Nana, Lizzy, Luhan, and chanyeol went food shopping as there wasn't any food in. Eveyone had move in and had greeted each other.