Chapter 16

My YG LIFE ^_^

“Do you trust me?” Bobby held out his hand to Soohyun as the two of them stand at the highest platform for cliff diving.

After the bonfire last night the older members of the family decided to go cliff diving. So at 5 in the morning Bobby was already jumping up and down outside the girl’s room waking them up so they can start early.

It wasn’t until they reached the area when Soohyun felt her spine shiver as they climb the highest point to which all the boys were excited. Hayi and Hanbin, Minzy and Seungyoon already jumped and it was now Soohyun’s turn. She was supposed to jump with her brother but Chanwoo and Yunhyeong grabbed Chanhyuk and now the three of them are off snorkeling a few feet below.

“Ermm maybe we shouldn’t push her if she can’t do it.” Soohyun heard Jinhwan say to the others.

“Soohyun do you trust me?”Bobby called her again. She looked around and saw her sunbaes looking worriedly at her. As if someone pushed her to it, she held the hand of Bobby and nodded.

“1, 2, 3!!!” Bobby counted and Soohyun held his hand tightly.

In a split second the two of them submerged into the water with the rest of the YG family both from the top and those who are already in the water cheering for them.

When Soohyun realized that the water was too deep for her she began to paddle and resurfaced screaming.

“OPPA! OPPA!”

“I got you! I got you! Relax I’m here.”Bobby wrapped his arms around her as Soohyun slowly calmed down.

“Ooooh....” Seungyoon and Hanbin suddenly teased the two of them.

“Oppa it’s too deep.” Soohyun said. A bit flustered on how close Bobby’s face and body is with her.

“Kwenchana.” Bobby turned so his back was now facing Soohyun and placed her hands on his shoulders. “Just place your hands here and don’t let go. I’ll paddle for you.”

Something inside Soohyun felt all mushy but was halted when the people cheered as Epik High jumped together.

 

--

 

Dara’s POV

 

It was now Bom and Top’s turn to take the jump and as usual it’s taking them forever.

“Come on. Let’s go!”

“But I’m scared!!! I might drown!!!”

“What the?!?!?! I’m pretty sure you won’t drown as the others are already waiting for us below.”

“But what if we’re the unlucky ones?!?!”

Oh boy... this might take forever. I looked at the others, Dae, Seungri and Jiyong are laughing their heads off, The other Winner and Ikon members are just waiting for something to happen, Yongbae looks like he’s forced to be here and well Chaerin looks bored.

“We are not the unlucky ones!”

“But what if?!?!”

“Guys you’re giving me a headache!” I told the two of them. Well it’s not as if I’m not scared but damn it’s been 5 minutes already and all I hear is bickering!

“CHOI SEUNGHYUN I SWEAR!!!!” Bom screamed while Tabi looked worriedly below.

“Aren’t you scared we might hit our face and we ruin it?” he asked a really fuming Bommie.

“You better pray I don’t hit you and ruin your effin’ face!” she said grabbing him close and giving him a kiss on the lips!

“OMO!” Chaerin and the others uttered while I left my mouth hang open.

As soon as Bom was giving him the kiss he hugged him tightly and pulled him to jump.

“OOOH!!! I WANT TO JUMP LIKE THAT TOO!!!!” Jiyong raised his arms and smiled brightly at me.

Aigoo. I shook my head.

“Go jump with Seungri!!!”I told him instead and the boy pouted his boy-next-door look.

What am I even doing?!?!

“No way! Seungri’s mine!” Chaerin grabbed his hand and pulled him to the jump.

“ARE YOU CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-“

Annndd.... SPLASH!!!! In a split second they jumped leaving all of us in shock.

“Wow.” Was all Seunghoon of WINNER could utter.

“Yongbae?” Jiyong asked and he grabbed Daesung and jumped too.

“hyyuuung!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

SPLASH!

Goodness this people are violating the rules of cliffdiving!!!

The rest of the boys jumped one by one and in the end it was just me and Jiyong.

“Noona. You don’t look so good.”

That’s because I don’t feel so good. I think I’m going to die where I was standing. What was I thinking joining these people in this kind of activities?!!?!

“Hey, it’s ok. I’m here.” I suddenly felt Jiyong’s body near me.

I looked up and saw his face a few inches away.

. I could feel hsi heart beat and my world stopping. In this island, at this moment, I have Jiyong. His arms around my waist, his scent nearby. Just like before.

“Jjji-“ I was weak and couldn’t say anything. I couldn’t even finish calling his name.

“You and me baby girl. Ride or die.” He smirked that famous smirk of his and starts counting.

I closed my eyes and held him tightly. In a few seconds I felt my body submerged into the water and GD not letting go.

I paddled my way up and so did he, and when we both resurfaced the first thing I saw was his face, with his smile.

“ei good job baby girl!” he beamed at me and I felt it, I felt what I feared so much to feel out of everything that’s happening. I felt my heart beat again.

.

 

--

 

B.I’s POV

 

“Oh my goodness this holiday is just crazy!!!” Bobby excitedly sat between me and Jinhwan. We were now in an island and together with Ikon members we were lying on the sand, the older group of YG Family members are lazing off from a distance and the others were playing in the water.

According to our tour guide we are to have our lunch here and then head back to the main island after.

“I know.” I said as I watched the other YG family members played around in the water.

“Bobby Oppa! Hayi Unnie and I are getting some fruit juice you want some?” Soohyun asked as she and Hayi approached us in the sand.

“I’ll just take a sip of yours.” Bobby answered and the two girls started to walk away from us.

“Hmmm so what’s up with you and Soohyun ei?” I teased Bobby and he just stared at me like I said something really foolish.

“What do you mean man?” Bobby innocently asked.

“Oh come on Hyung! We all saw it!” Donghyuk butted in.

“Do you trust me?” Junhoe suddenly held out his hand to Chanwoo who played along and held Junhoe’s hand and the two hugged and jumped.

“KYAAAAH!!!!!” Junhoe laughed and so did the rest of us, even Bobby.

“That’s nothing.” Bobby answered shaking his head.

“That didn’t look like nothing.” I insisted. Ok fine. So I really don’t mind whatever my members do with their own lives as long as training is their first priority.

“Well I’m tellin you it’s nothing. Besides you and Hayi jumped together. Why are you making such a big deal out of it? It’s like brother and sister jumping together.” Bobby explained.

“Chanhyuk and Soohyun are siblings, you and Soohyun are guy and girl.” Yunhyeong Hyung explained to him.

“Well hyung I wouldn’t have held out my hand if you didn’t grabbed the real brother to jump with you and Chanwoo.” Bobby debated.

I shook my head and watched Jinhwan Hyung looking not interested at the topic.

“Hey! Let’s play volleyball!” Mino called out to us and one by one the members joined them except me and Jinhwan Hyung.

“Hyung not up for a game?” I asked.

He shrugged his shoulders and didn’t reply.

“You ok hyung?” I insisted to make a conversation. Hey what can I do? We’re on vacay! We’re supposed to be bonding and stuff.

Bonding? What the heck am I thinking!!?!?!

“Yep. Guess I’m a bit tired with all of our activities today.”

Yeah right. Years of friendship and he thinks I’m buying that?

“No really hyung what’s on your mind huh?” I looked at him and I saw him looking down on his feet trying to not look at someone.

I turned to where he used to look and saw Soohyun and Bobby laughing and talking.

Oh boy. I thouht to myself. Two boys in the same team. Why did it have to be mine?!?!

“So it bothers you huh?” I just said and of course I didn’t get any response. “You shouldn’t have been cold with her. You should’ve just enjoyed the moment.”

“You know that’s not how I roll.” Jinhwan sighed.

“Well now someone else is getting her attention so what do you think of that?” I added and I was answered with another sigh.

“Like I said, I have to debut first before thinking of other feelings I’m feeling.” Jinhwan Hyung said.

Jinhwan Hyung and I have always been close. We know each other’s heart’s desires, may it be with work, love, family. I may not agree to his method of dealing with the “Soohyun situation” but I understand why he badly wants to focus on our debut.

I sighed and watched the younger YG Family members have fun by the beach. I’m not really sure if this reality TV was helping our promotions or is it wrecking our family, I’m not even sure if this holiday is helping us at all.

 

 

--

 

CL’s POV

 

I want to go home. This was all that’s on my mind the whole morning. I just want to go back to Korea and lock myself up and cry.

It has been how many days and still Yongbae and I have not yet fixed our problem, and it looks like we won’t be able to fix our problem seeing him get all angry just by me saying hello.

With all honestly I do not even remember what started this war.

I just remember YG not allowing us to announce it to the world and that started to hit a nerve every time.

“Can we talk?” I look up and finds Yongbae with his angry face again.

I didn’t say anything and just scooted a bit for him to sit beside me.

For a few moments we were covered with silence.

Can’t we just go back to how we’re used to be? Why do we always fight when we talk now?

“Are you still pursuing your US Tour?” he suddenly breaks the silence.

I nodded at him.

“You don’t have time for us anymore.” He uttered. And I wish he didn’t because it boiled me up again.

“Are we going to talk about this again?” suddenly all my want to be ok with him faded.“This is not just for me. You know that. We’ve discussed this!”

“Oh come one Chaerin. All you there is party and stuff. Just go back to Korea and start with a comeback.”

I cannot believe Yongbae is telling me this. I know he’s better than this, that’s why I cannot effin’ understand why he’s being like this.

“NO.” This was all I could say.

“This is your problem. You don’t listen to me. You just do it your way!” his tone started to raise.

“My problem? My problem!!! I don’t have a problem it’s you that’s always getting mad! You, what’s your problem?”

I knew it. This will turn into a fight again.

“IF YOU KEEP IGNORING ME OF COURSE A PERSON WILL GET MAD!!!” ok fine the shouting began. Ugh. I hate this Yongbae let’s not fight please?!!?!

I wanted to cry but I couldn’t. Don’t want to ruin the mood of everyone here.

I walked away from here and headed anywhere but near him.

 

--

 

Jiyong’s POV

 

“YAH!!!! YAH!!!! DON’T YOU WALK AWAY FROM ME!!!!”

We all heard Yongbae shouting and so we turned and saw Chaerin walking back to where we were.

“Oh boy. Here we go again.” Seungri sighed.

“Don’t in.” I told them.

Minzy, Bommie and Dara looked worried thought but this was a fight we shouldn’t get into.

“I SAID DON’T WALK AWAY FROM ME!” Yongbae then grabs Chaerin stopping her from moving.

“Let.me.go!!!!!!” Chaerin insisted.

“NO. We are going to talk about this right now. Right here.” Yongbae angrily insisted.

“WHAT’S THERE TO TALK ABOUT HUH!?!?!” Chaerin shouted.

“Someone better stop this the camera is rolling.” Bom Noona said but Tabi stopped her.

“Let them. They have to have this conversation once and for all.”

I feel stupid that we are all watching them.

“WHY CAN’T YOU EVEN DO THE SIMPLE THING FOR ME CHAERIN?!?!!?” Yongbae started again.

“SIMPLE? YOU CALL ME PACKING UP MY US DEBUT SIMPLE?!!?! ARE YOU CRAZY?!!?!?!” Chaerin shouted back.

WHAT?!?!!? Yongbae asked her that!?!?!? What the !!!

“I can’t even believe  you asked me that Yongbae!!! It’s not like my debut’s going to ruin us!”

“Oh really? Are you sure of that Chaerin?!?!!”

“YES I’M PRETTY DAMN SURE OF THAT!!!!”

“IT ALREADY IS!!!!”

“WHAT IS?!?!!”

“I CALL YOU AND YOU DON’T IN’ ANSWER THE NEXT DAY I SEE PHOTOS PLASTERED IN SOCIAL MEDIA WITH YOU PARTYING! NOW HOW THE DO YOU THINK I’D FEEL!?!?!?!”

“Really? Like you don’t do that Yongbae!!!”

“I ANSWER YOUR CALL!!! HECK EVEN IN THE MIDDLE OF FILMING I STOP JUST TO ANSWER YOUR EFFIN’ CALL!!!!”

“THAT’S YOU NOT ME!!!!” Chaerin suddenly blurted and each of one felt it, that pursed through Yongbae’s heart.

“THEN ING’ FINE!!!! FORGET THAT YOU HAVE ME HERE WAITING FOR YOU AND JUST IN’ PARTY ALL NIGHT WITH YOUR CREW!!! I’M SO THROUGH WITH THIS AND YOU!!!!”

 

SPANK!!!!!

 

“THAT’S IT!!! WE ARE GOING HOME!!!!”

We all turned and saw Bom Noona furious.

“The two of you thank you so much for this wonderful trip!!!! It was so memorable I could puke!!!!”

“Unnie.” Minzy tried to calm her down but to no avail.

Dara pushed me to say something and so I did.

 

“Let’s all head back to the hotel. I’m going to rebook our flights.”

 

 

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

ANNEONG!!! SO YEAH I'M UPDATING BECAUSE I KNOW IT'S LONG OVERDUE!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS AND COMMENT PLEASE!!! PLEASE!!!"