CHAPTER 3

TWIN DA'S BEST

 

After a few minute.. “blackforest and cappuccino “ I’m here that from my backside sit.. then I look back and I saw the man was order the same desert as me…

     I’m really shock….

Me : kwangmin and youngmin… 0_0

Youngmin : Gaul, my love..  we meet again..

Me : when u two back here..  you two look different..

      They really great like an angle.. youngmin have a yellow hair and nice blue eyes and kwangmin have a gold brown hair and a brown eyes with a glasses.. they really handsome..

Minwoo : hye… guys you  remember me?? i’m  minwoo…

Youngmin : I’m still remember you..you look great.. but what are u doing here.. only two of you..

You want to take my love do you.. ( grab Gaul hand)

Minwoo : no, (yes, because I love her) we just out for eat some desert.. Kwangmin why are u so quite.. u never change..

Kwangmin : (just read the book and quiet)

   He never change… does not have a emotional  and always  the  book…

Youngmin : Gaul.. why your face like this.. can u smile at me..

Me : ( u the one who make my face like this, don’t u remember)our desert is arrive..

 We ate our desert and go home.. I never think that they will come back here again..

The other day..

       “Ding dong”

Hey.. minwoo what are u doing , let’s enter the class” Gaul said to minwoo .. then minwoo said” ok. But wait for a second I want to take the water from the machine” and he give the tea water to gaul and he take the cappuccino..

Gaul : I don’t want this, I want that..

Minwoo : but I have drink it..

Gaul : (take it from minwoo hand and drink it ) thanks.. I like it..

Minwoo : (shy and his face being red)  u really love it..??

Gaul : yes!! I really love it..

Minwoo : then I will buy it for u .. always..