{ 002 }

Snow White: The Ugly Truth

 

"What do you think you are doing?"

Gayoon opened one of her eye and sighed in relief.

"Yeobo! It's not what it looks like! I was just cutting her hair!" Mrs Choi lied.

"Cutting my daughter's hair with a kitchen knife, I see." Mr Choi grabbed Mrs Choi's wrist and yanked her away from Gayoon.

The knife made a loud 'thud' sound when it was dropped onto the floor.

Gayoon just stood still and looked at the knife that is on the floor. "Yooni, go to your room."

 

A while later, Mr Choi came to Gayoon's room. "Yooni, I want you to be safe."

"Huh? What do you mean? I am safe."

Mr Choi sighed. "There is an abandoned house in the forest. Move in there first, I'll come a few days later."

"What? So you want me to live alone?" Gayoon's eyes widened.

"That beast- no your mom will kill you if you stay. So listen to me, Yooni. It's safer there."

Gayoon looked at her father. "How do you know if it's going to be safe there? And I don't want to live alone..."

"I'll explain everything a few days later, Yooni. Trust me it's safer there." Mr Choi sighed again.

 

Gayoon hesitated a little before packing all her stuffs into a small bag. "Okay father..."

"No matter what happens, go straight to the forest." Mr Choi gave her a hug and left the room.

Gayoon looked around her big room once more before going downstairs.

"Mother? Father?"

Silence greeted her.

Gayoon closed the front door and sighed. "I guess this is goodbye."

 

She walked towards the forest when she heard some screamings.

"That's weird. But father told me to go straight to the forest."

Gayoon shivered a little when she got into the forest because of the chilliness.

She smiled to herself when she saw some squirrels running around.

"Ah! Found it!"

Far away, there was a huge house right in the middle of the forest.

 

 

She ran towards a small house in the middle of the forest. "Hello? Anybody in there?"

After some knocks on the door, Gayoon decided to just go in.

"Woah... this house doesn't look abandoned at all."

There were 6 beds, and the lights were on.

Gayoon yawned and decided to take a nap on one of those beds.

A few minutes later, she was in her peaceful dreamland.

 

"Hyung. Didn't I tell you to keep the lights on when we went out?"

"Holy. Come look at this guys."

Gayoon opened her eyes and 4 males were staring at her, and her eyes immediately widened.

"Is this-"

"Who are you and what are you doing here?" One of the guys asked her.

Gayoon swallowed. "I'm Choi Gayoon... and my father told me to come here since it's safe."

"Safe? Here?" The guy smirked at her. "Well, you'll see if we're really 'safe'."

He purposely air quoted the word safe, but Gayoon didn't get why he did it.

 

Another guy came closer to Gayoon, and wrapped his arms around Gayoon's small waist.

"What are you doing-" She tried to remove his arms.

"Shh, don't move if you don't wanna get hurt."

Gayoon bit her lips to prevent her tears from falling.

"You're wondering who we are right?" Gayoon nodded twice.

He stared at her with his piercing eyes.

"We are the BAP."


I think I screwed up OMG.