2//

The Flower Shop

Daehyun was in his room,on the floor,staring at the small.green post it note.It wasn't cliche was it?Wait,yes it was cliche.Well yesterday's dinner was great he guesses.His parents had commented where he had bought the fresh and great irises which lead to an hour talk on flora.He didn't even care.Now after that issue,his new job is to buy flowers every single day.He picked up a random book,which was carelessly thrown on the floor,probably by his sister turned out to be 'Alice-Miranda at School'.Having nothing to do,he flicked through the pages finding it quite unrealistic but intersting.

'How the hell can she have been so smart?Get 97% in a test that I could've done in like Yr4!'screamed Daehyun as he realised he had wasted time reading.Quickly he decided to go outside of the house and walk a couple of centimetres to the shop.The little bell rang again.

"Annyeonghaseyo! Can I help you?"exclaimed happily by the boy,who finally said something else and he was wearing that green apron,which made him glad it was not pink.

"Hey/Do you have anything that,would,well go well with *gulp* dinner?"he asked shyly with a hint of lemon.

"Well I guess,Magnolias?"the boy questioned as if he was asking the question.He was a bit cute,he wore a grey cardigan which had a little heart sewn on it which Daehyun felt was too cute for his own eyes.I mean seriously,he was a very manly man with abs,yes they were better than Yongguk's.

The magnolias were wrapped in plastic and another in girft wrapping,well it seemed like it that was pink and had APINK around it.There were also the names'Eunji and Youngjae'.Wait are they a couple?Husband and wife?Siblings?Parents?Cousins?He had no idea but in his head he secretly hoped they weren't a couple.


"Oh Daehyun,what lovely flowers you got us."commented his mother as she brought her hand to touch the magnolias as his sister Gayoung was currently calling her friends in fail engrish

"Oh,I just got them down the road' he silently laughed as they sat down to eat dinner,the only time the family were together.

"Really?Do they have a florist by our quiet street?"his mother laughed as she grabbed her chopsticks gracefully.Daehyun adored his mother on how she was graceful and beautiful through every situation.Her short brown hair glowed in the wave of darkness as his father glared at him.

"By the way,bro can you buy chrysanthemums tomorrow?Thanks'Gayoung asked,not looking at Daehyun but staring at the Iphone in her hand.


Again in his bed,he was scrolling through his instagram,looking at Yongguk,Zelo and a bunch of random things.

Oh haha,YoungWon's post is so funny.Wait it looks like the guy from the flower shop!  He thought to himself as he quickly texted his friend YoungWon.

Daehyun:Hey YoungWon!Do you know anyone who works at APINK??

YoungWon: Why?!Are you some sort of hippie or smthin?

Daehyun:Nah,it's because your post of you brother or something reminded me of the guy who works there.

YoungWon:My brother works there why?

Daehyun:really?Gimme some info.

YoungWon: Fine -.- only because you are my friend.His name is YoungJae.Yoo Youngjae.He's twenty.He likes green tea and its flavoured stuff.

Daehyun:Thanks!BTW who's Eunji??

YoungWon:You idiot!Eunji is the owner and founder of the shop!APINK Flower Shop!She's part of APINK the idol group!Hence,she's never really around.She's our cousin tho.

Daehyun:Maybe if she was in SECRET I would've known -.-.Hyosung tho <3 <3

And then Daehyun went back to stalk Hyosung of Secret.He quickly put on his SECRET playlist and decided to fanboy,sing,and dance to Love is Move.Yes,fanboys these days.