1//

The Flower Shop
irises

APINK Flower Shop had pale pink walls and a dark pink door.The bell was a lovely,shiny gold and the aprons the employees wore,were also pink.Except for YoungJae's apron.His was a lovely spring green,with white polka dots and two pockets.A small one and a large one.His name tag was pinned to it. As the shop wasn't very busy,there were only two hard-working workers.Yoo YoungJae and Jung Eunji,who was his cousin.Enough of the shop,let's continue with the story.

The golden bell rang and suddenly Youngjae exclaimed 'Annyeonghaseyo!Welcome to APINK Flower Shop!'.His black bangs began to pester him,as the *cough* cough* hot stranger began walking strutting to him.

"Ehem.But can you help me?I need a bunch of flowers for my girlfriend."The stranger stated and YoungJae felt a bit sad.

"what kind do you want?"Youngjae smiled as he asked the question thinking giving this girl a bunch of primroses.Yes,all because they meant 'I can't live without you' or should he prank the man and give him a bunch of dark red roses which were only for death occasions.Nah, a dwarf sunflower would be better.

"How about yellow tulips?They are quite pretty and they mean there is sunshine in your smile'.It's quite sweet I would say."

"I don't like the colour.Is there something else?"

Damn this stranger.Yellow is a wonderful colour,why does he not understand.Seriously.

"White carnations?"

"Okay.How much is it?"

"4731 Won!Thank You!Have a great day!"Literally,Youngjae was dieing from the boredom of his part-time job.

Daehyun was taking a lovely stroll,thank you very much.He realised that there was a shop right by the corner of the street.Shocking!Not really,many shops had opneed on this particular place as this place wan't busy and was beautiful.If you were driving into the street you would notice lovely trees were beside you.He put on his playlist,until realised some 'pop-rock' band was on.Hey,his sister was obsessed with this Australian band called,wait was it 4 Hours of Autumn?Wait that's not right.Or was it One Day of Spring?Wait that's not it.It was all Gayoung's fault he ran out on credit on his Itunes card.Now he was stuck with these punk rock songs by 5 Seconds of Summer.

"You've got me running from the daylight'. The songs annoyed him and as he continued to skip the song,they all english songs.Someone deleted all his SECRET songs.

He walked into the shop,because he was on an errand to 'decorate the table' by buying flowers for the centrepiece. His dad's friends were coming and Daehyun was forced to cook the whole course.A three-course meal.

"Annyeonghaseyo!Welcome to APINK Flower Shop!The boy exclaimed with a broad smile .All Daehyun could think of was a)why work in a place called APINK and b) damn,he cute.


Another hot stranger barged into the shop as Youngjae was dreaming of arriving home and playing on his phone,beating everyone as he still remains first in South Korea.Hopefully,no one took his spot.This hot,hot,hot stranger had puffy lips and an accent.

"Hey umm you see guests are coming to my house and I need to like put some flowers in a stupid vase and yeh..Can you help me?"The stranger asked gaining most of YoungJae's fascination.

"Sure!Wait I think I know.Here!"YoungJAe was smiling with glee as he presented the stranger with blades of grass/\.

:"Why ,grass?'The stranger asks with absolutely idea what grass means.

"It means gayness and love between gay peeps."He stated with a plain expression,even though he was smirking inside.

"No way.Can you at least give me flowers?"

"Then irises!They mean faith and wisdom!"Youngjae laughed as he began explaining about the purple flowers.

"How much is it?"the stranger asked,having no idea what YoungJae would do.

"3450 won!"

He payed and then YoungJae took a purple hyacinth out which(had his phone number in).

"Sorry."