heavenward treason

heavenward treason

im talking to the handsome boy who is resting here!yeah,I wish you were still beside me!I wish...we have never ran away!they couldn't hurt us until we were in that company it was a rule that no one could get over that even sohyun, but...but we had to.they would separate us!
it was a big mistake,this fate is completely a mistake which no one has made that!a mistake that appeared in my life and wanted to kill me but it couldn't cause you got over your life for me to stay alive!I remember the day that we wanted to go...
***
flash back:
I was scared!everything was ready;all we needed even guns!someone knocked the door.I opened it.Kevin came in and after him,Eli!!!
"what the hell is going on?Kevin shouldn't be here!"I said while I was angry!
"I tried to make him avoid coming with us but..."Eli hadn't finish his speech that Kevin interrupted him:"I can't leave my twin sister alone while she's in danger!you'll sure need changing your appearance and you know no one can do that better than me!"
- well...Kevin!you can't come with us!they can't hurt you while you're working for the company but if you come with us they will hurt you and I'll sure die without you bro!"I said!
"don't worry!they'll never reach us and if they do I'd rather dieing for you than living without you and not seeing you!"Kevin said!
Eli said:"don't try babe!I've told him before but you know...he can't understand our language!"
***
we arrived to Eli's house which was in London!a perfect house with a big yard and pools!but we couldn't stay there for a long time cause sohyun was sure gonna found us!we had to Chang our personality,appearance and make fake ID card's!yeah,we needed to be fake people!
my phone ranged.I picked up and that was kiseop!my best friend!
whoops,we hadn't Cheng our simcards yet!
"Hello Jess!"he said.
"oh,hi!how are you?"
"I'm okay...just tell me where are you right now?"
"im..."
"London!right?"
"wait...how do you know that?"
"do you think its so hard for sohyun to find all houses which are owned by Eli?"
yeah,it was right!so what should we do?I didn't ask him but he said:"just...leave the city!sohyun is in London right now!trust me please...leave the city right now!"
I didn't know what to do so I just turned my phone off and ran to downstairs.
Eli oppa was trying to make fake ID cards and when he saw me stood up.I hugged him!crying wasn't the way I planed but I started to cry.
he was shocked but he kissed me on my hair and asked:"what's wrong sweetheart?"
I couldn't talk cause I was just crying and I couldn't stop it even for a second but Eli oppa always knows how to shut me up!he pulled me abit and looked into my eyes!his hand was moving on my hair and other hand was on my back!he kissed my lips!his sweet taste stopped my crying!
then he kissed me on my nose and asked again:"what's wrong babe?"
"sohyun is in London!kiseop said that!he's coming here!"I said!