Date in Japan

Special birthdays

"So that's it, we'll go out and buy our birthday gifts and come back fast. Preferably without anyone sees us."

Minho snorted. "Get out without being noticed will be a little difficult."

Jinki sighed. "You're right, then we'll have to wait until we return to Korea."

"Why it will be easier there? Hyung I think you don't understand, no matter whether it is here or in Korea, we will be recognized if we get out. What's the point of hiding anyway?"

"I wanted it to be something more... more intimate, you know." He said sheepishly.

Minho Jinki's face that leaned to the touch. "I know and I also wanted to, but we don't have that, so we have to do it even with some fans following us."

Jinki nodded taking his jacket. "Do we need to carry an umbrella?"

Looking out the window Minho nodded. "I think so, it seems it will not take long for rain, we need to hurry."

After both were bundled up and prepared to leave, Minho wearing a cap and sunglasses and Jinki with a mask, they quickly made their way out. None of them wanted to draw more attention than necessary, so they went on foot and without security. Because although they are idols and have fans that always followed them, they knew that no one would harm them, they trusted on their fans that much.

The pedestrian signal closed and the two stopped on the sidewalk together with other pedestrians, it was so good to do normal things like that, just go out and walk the streets without fans taking pictures all the time. Surely the light rain that fell helped the situation. They knew they had some girls following them, but they were keeping their distance and everything was just all fine.

Minho brushed his fingers against Jinki's who smiled slightly, Minho could see the smile by the way Jinki's eyes were slightly smaller than they already were, the corners of his lips just curling into a smile too.

Not a good thing if they touch too much in front of others, but for only a few seconds they wanted to live as a loving couple out on a date on a rainy afternoon to buy the birthdays gifts of both.

They crossed the street and Jinki stopped making Minho look at him questioningly. "I'll go to a store to that side, you will do what you need to do."

Minho pouted. "But I thought we would do it together."

Jinki chuckled, Minho was always so cute doing it, even being as tall and manly, he was just a big kid. "No, I want to make surprise and if you're there, it will not be a surprise." He said with a shrug.

"Okay, you win. We separate now and then we meet here, say here in an hour?"

"Sounds good to me."

Minho nodded and leaned, Jinki quickly pushed him back. "We're in public, remember?"

He laughed still too close to Jinki. "I think me kissing you before leaving become a habit."

"Yeah, but when we're just not in front of everyone." He said amused.

Minho pulled away. "Okay, I'm going, see you later."

Jinki waved to Minho and went down the street to the store that he knew he had the perfect gift.

After an hour Jinki made his way to where he had marked with Minho, had been easier than he thought, buy this to Minho was not difficult because he already knew what was going to buy, the hard part was having to ask for some fans respect him, after all he was busy spending a private time. It was hard for him to see the sadness on the faces of these fans, but he was happy to know that they still had understood.

Minho stood there holding his umbrella lost in thought looking away. Jinki slowed his pace and allowed himself to look at him holding a bag in his free hand, Minho was so handsome, always was, but over the years he just got even better.

"Hey." He said softly stopping next to Minho.

He turned smiling. "Hey, all done?"

"Yes, you?"

Minho lifted the bag and laughed when Jinki tried to peer inside. "Don't do it, you said it was a surprise, if it is surprise to me, it is also for you."

Jinki pouted. "Okay, maybe you're right."

"And I am, now let's go back? I think we have made very subject for conversation." He said pointing with his chin for two girls who was whispering and giggling.

"Let's go." He said smiling.

The two crossed the street and quietly down the street toward the dorm they always are when they are in Japan.

"If I drop my umbrella by accident, I can use this as an excuse to stay under your too, right?"

Minho looked at Jinki and smirked. "Of course, I couldn't leave my hyung in the rain."

Jinki chuckled. "Oh no, I dropped my umbrella, what now?"

Minho laughed and pulled Jinki under his umbrella. "There, now you will not get wet anymore." He whispered putting his arm around his waist.

A shriek was heard behind him and Jinki sighed taking Minho's arm out of him. "No touching, idiot."

Minho shrugged and started to walk, Jinki nodded and smiled walking beside him, arms brushing lightly as they walked in a comforting silence only hearing the sounds of raindrops beating against the umbrella.