Final

Someday

Weeks turned to months, months turned to years. Eventually, Tricia married Hansol, Hansol married Tricia, eveyone was happy, the end. But nah, that isn't a good ending, right? In fact, there was a much more larger story than Hansol and Tricia becoming a couple. Mingyu came to marry the trainee everyone was talking about on the day Hansol and Tricia met each other, whoever she was, and Chan married Mingyu's half-Filipino cousin, Minjoo, (THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE ME HEHEHEHE).

 

Anyways, Tricia and Hansol moved to Gangnam after they got married. It was four years after that when Tricia suddenly became very anxious and it was very easy for Hansol to notice that there was something bugging his wife. Tricia had reported in the past week that she had been sick for a few days, but she never really mentioned that she'd been throwing up a lot. She had also been to the doctor with Hansol already, but as said, she never said about throwing up, because Hansol doesn't need to know, just yet. He had to wait.

 

 "Tree, baby, are you sure you're okay by yourself? I could always call in a sick leave, you know," he said before pulling her into a tight hug. He was all dressed for work early in the morning, and though she didn't have to, Tricia also woke up early to cook breakfast for him like she always did, being the good wife she is.

 

"I'm fine, go work. We need the money," she smirked and placed a soft kiss on his lips. She handed him his blazer and pushed him, but he didn't budge.

 

"Are you sure? Like, really really sure?" he wiggled his eyebrows.

 

Tricia smiled, "I know you're trying to look out for me, but I'll do fine. I'm just going to watch TV all day anyway. Now go, you'll be late." She tried pushing him again but he still didn't move away.

 

"I love you, you know that?" he grinned.

 

"I know, now go!" She pushed him out one last time, and he blew a kiss to his wife making her cringe. He chuckled as he headed to the elevator, Tricia soon losing sight of him.

 

Shutting the door behind her back, Tricia held her stomach and took a deep breath.

 

There is a human inside my stomach. There is a freaking human inside my stomach. Does it get enough food, oh my god, does it even breath?  Can it hear my thoughts? Will it be as awkward as I am? Oh god I hope it looks like Hansol oh my god oh my god oh my god.

 

All of a sudden, she heard her phone ring. She quickly grasped it and looked at the name of the caller: Lee Minjoo. Swiping the screen, she regretted answering the call when her eardrums burst from the sudden squeals of Minjoo.

 

"TRICIAAAAAAAAA OH GOD GUESS WHAT OH EM GEE I  AM SO SO SO HAPPY GUESS WHAT!"

 

"What is it now?"

 

"I'M FREAKING PREGNANT!"

 

"Same."

 

"I just found out like- WHAT?!"

 

"Nothing, I said same."

 

"Are you ing serious?"

 

"Yes I'm ing serious."

 

"Like, absolutely positively serious?"

 

"Of course."

 

"Really? Since when?"

 

"Like a week ago. Have you told Chan?"

 

"Nope, not really. Have you?"

 

"Same here."

 

"Shoud we tell them together?"

 

"Yeah, sure."

 

 


 

 

"Hi!" Minjoo suddenly greeted at the sight of the couple, hugging Tricia then Hansol. Chan gave a small wave to the two of them while standing beside the table. Smirking, Minjoo led them to their seats,

 

"May I take your order?" the waitress asked as they sat.

 

Tricia took a glance at the menu, "One medium-well steak, two chicken salads and a strawberry milkshake please."

 

"Two chicken salads?" Hansol cocked an eyebrow.

 

"Let me be." Hansol scoffed.

 

After they finished their meals, Hansol and Minjoo switched places so Minjoo and Tricia could talk. After deciding how they would tell their husbands, Minjoo cleared .

 

"Boys, there's something we have to tell you," she smirked for the umpteenth time that day.

 

"We're pregenant," they said in unison.

 

Hansol choked on his saliva.

 

 


 

 

It was September, nine months after Tricia found out she was pregnant. Minjoo had given birth a week ago to a small baby boy just like his father. Tricia, on the other hand, was going back to Seoul after visiting her parents from their country. As much as Hansol wanted to go, he couldn't. Work, for him, was hectic, especially because he needed extra money due to the upcoming birth. It was when Tricia was on the plane back home, when she felt something  on her abdomen she feared greatly.

 

Calling for a stewardess, she grunted at the pain. "I think- I think the baby's coming, oh god."

 

 


 

 

"Triplets, Mrs. Choi. You've given birth to male triplets," the stewardess smiled, handing her the three crying infants.

 

A tear shed from her eye, and suddenly remembered, "Have you called my husband?"

 

"We've contacted him, yes. He's coming very very soon, Mrs. Choi," the other stewardess assured her.

 

When she was brought to the hospital, Tricia was half awake. She hadn't realized she was, until she felt someone shaking her awake. It was Hansol.

 

"Hi, Hun, sorry to wake you up. I'm just so happy."

 

Hansol visibly carried the babies in his arms, shaking them in the process. She forced a smile, seeing the most precious view in her life.

 

"What should we name them? You name two of them, I name one, deal?"

 

"Deal," she barely spoke. "The first born should be named Mingyu. Oh and I want to name the last one Soonyoung."

 

"Then the second born would be named Wonwoo."

 

She grinned, "Choi Mingyu, Choi Wonwoo and Choi Soonyoung, welcome to the family."

 

 


 

 

 

THIS WAS SO CRAPPY WHAT IS LYF

 

I'M SO SORRY I'M NEVER GOING TO WRITE FLUFF AGAIN

 

I ALSO CHANGED THE BABIES' NAMES TO TRICIA'S OTHER BIASES AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH ;-) (-; ;-) (-;