Surprise

Surprise

"You sure you're okay?  I'll tell Mrs. Kim that you're not feeling well that's why you're absent." Chanyeol said to Baekhyun on the phone. Baekhyun called him earlier to greet him, "Happy Birthday Yeol~" and said that he has a bad news... he's not feeling well.

"I'll be okay Yeol. It's just a headache.." Baekhyun explained.

"Yeah... it's bad timing you know. I already planned that we will celebrate my birthday at the park. We will go to the mall. Watch your favorite movies in our house. It's just.... sigh..." Chanyeol pouted.  It's really bad timing.

"I know, I know Yeol. I'm sorry. I'll take a rest so that I will be feeling well later and then we can celebrate your birthday. Don't pout Yeol." He said while smiling.

"Okay... I'll be going now Baek. Bye. Love you." 

"Take care. Bye. Love you too." Baekhyun ended the call and turned his phone off. He's ready to do his plan now. There should be no distraction! 

"Okkaaaayyy!! Baekhyun, you can do this! Aja!" He said and did the 'fighting' gesture.

 

--------

 

3 hours... 3 hours of preparation. 3 hours of settling all the things. In 5 minutes, Chanyeol will be home now. Baekhyun planned to arrange Chanyeol's room and there they will celebrate his birthday. He admired the room. The room was full of memories. Their memories. He hoped Chanyeol will like his surprise. 

He then heard the doorbell rang. That means Chanyeol, was home now. Baekhyun chose to stay in the room. He wanted to surprise him.

 

--------

 

"Mom I'm home!" Chanyeol's deep voice startled his mom. 

"Oh dear don't do it again! You almost gave me heart attack!" His mom, who looks like she will faint in a second, said. 

"Sorry mom. Hehe" Chanyeol grinned, showing his full teeth and gums. He then remembered that Baekhyun was still not feeling well. He frowned.

"Oh son, why frowning?" His mom noticed and asked with worry. 

"Baekhyun's not feeling well today. I can't celebrate my birthday with him." He answered with a frown.

"Don't worry. Maybe tomorrow he'll be okay now then you two can celebrate it. It's better late than never, son" she said while smiling. 

"So... why don't you go first to your room and change your clothes then you two can go downstairs and eat your favorite food. I cooked it." Mrs. Park said, not noticing what she just said.

But Chanyeol noticed it so he asked, "mom, what do you mean by 'you two'?"

"O-oh! I mean two of us. Hehe. Nevermind your mom. I'm getting old son. Hehe" she responded then went back to what she's doing a while ago. 

"Oookkkkaaaaayyyyy......? I'll go upstairs now." Chanyeol said then sprinted upstairs.

 

--------

 

Baekhyun heard Chanyeol is going there now so he hurriedly hide beside Chanyeol's bed, but Baekhyun being a clumsy one, did not noticed the scotch tape on the floor. He tripped and his face fell first on the floor. 

"Ouch!!" OH MY GOD MY FACE! MY FACE! WHY MY FACE?! ODG  

Baekhyun touched his now injured nose. Luckily, there's no blood coming out. He then heard the doorknob clicked, so he climbed up on the bed and fell and lie face down on the floor to hide. He's still touching his nose.

Chanyeol went inside the room hurriedly because of the noise he heard inside. "Is someone he--" he stopped and looked at his room.

He looked everywhere. In his room, there are balloons with different colors and at the end of it's strings, there are pictures, his and baekhyun's pictures, attached to it.Chanyeol walked to the balloon near him and looked at the picture attached to it. It's a baby him and a baby Baekhyun. Their parents had been friends for a long time. That's why the grew  up together and became close easily. He then looked at the next picture which is attached on the balloon near the first balloon he just taken a look. The picture shows Chanyeol eating a chocolate and there were chocolates all over his face and Baekhyun wiping it with a tissue. Chanyeol thought they were 7 years old that time. He remembered Baekhyun gave the chocolate to him as a valentine's gift.  Chanyeol feels like he'll cry now. He walked to the balloons near his bed to see pictures attach to them. He looked at the picture to his left. It's a selca of him and Baekhyun. Chanyeol kissing his boyfriend's right cheek and had his arms wrapped on the other's shoulder while baekhyun showing a peace sign and smiling brightly. It was taken last month, on their anniversy. He said that time that it was the best day of his life and that made Baekhyun smiled even more. Memories..  Before taking a look at the other pictures, he heard a sniffing sound beside his bed. He looked at it and there he saw his boyfriend lying there, covering his nose and are those blood?! 

"Oh my god Baekhyun! What happened?! " he shouted. The blood on his boyfriend's nose made him more worried.

"It's... my nose... I fell.. face.. my nose.. blood.. OH MY GOD CHANYEOL I THOUGHT I'M GOING TO DIE! " baekhyun said then threw himself to Chanyeol. Chanyeol hugged him tightly. Baekhyun started crying.

"I-I just... w-want to sur-surpirse you on *sniff* your birthday *sniff*  C-Chanyeol...." he explained. The blood stopped coming out from his nose, finally. thank god

"It's okay... so that means you're not sick today? You want to surprise me.." Chanyeol asked while rubbing his boyfriend's back. Bakehyun nodded and Chanyeol smiled.

"Thank you. I loved it." Chanyeol said while looking again at the pictures. 

Baekhyun looked up, "really? you loved it?" He whispered. Still crying.

"Really loved it. Thank you Baek. You're the best. I love you." He said before leaning down to kiss his boyfriend. It was sweet, and slow. He carried Baekhyun and lay down themselves on the bed, continuing their kiss. Chanyeol took Baekhyun's hand and held it. 

They parted to get some air. They have this smile on their faces. It shows  how happy they really are right now. 

"I love you too, Chanyeol." Baekhyun said then pecked Chanyeol's lips. 

Chanyeol wiped away Baekhyun's hair on his forehead and kissed it. Next is Baekhyun's nose and Baekhyun laughed. He then kissed his lips again, but quick this time.

"Happy Birthday, my one and only giant." 

"Thank you, my one and only puppy." And they both laughed. 

 

 

 

 

--------

A/N 

Done... 

BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO EXO'S VOICE, PARK CHANYEOLLLLIIIEEEE

Kay, that's all for baekyeol. They are the bae~ kk Hope you liked this. Thank you guys.

COMMENT VOTE SUBSCRIBE. Mwa