New Year

You're just another boy

Mi-yun POV

Ah, the start of a new year at school. Where everyone is refreshed but still in holiday mode, fortunately for me I am ready for this year! My parents had me studying all through the holidays to make sure I was ready for this year, which was fine with me. 

I run out the apartment nearly tripping over my own feet down the stairs. I am late, oh so very late and for the first day of school too! Aish, I thought I was ready. I pout to myself and begin running to school. I can get there on time if I run, I tell myself to motivate me. People must think I'm so strange. Mi-yun, why do you do this to yourself? You're such an embarrassment. I chuckle to myself a little as I continue running. Almost there, good thing I live fairly close.

I get greeted by my friend Hyo-jung "Yah! Why are you so late? I thought I was going to have to suffer the day without you" she complained in my face, I just smile. "I'm sorry" I say to her. She gasps and grabs my arm, pulling me into her "Did you hear? Kim Jaejoong got really y over the holidays", I giggle "Hehehe, what? You're crazy" "no, no, no! Come" She drags me off around the corner without another word. "Ah, he's so attractive" she says dazed. A group of boys in my year walk past us "Hey, Mi-yun", I smile politely and turn my head to be greeted by a confused looking Hyo-jung "what?" I ask, clicking my tongue (tsk) "who were they?" she asks "just some boys in our year, come on. Let's go to class." and I drag her off. 

Jaejoong POV

I see two girls staring over from behind a wall out of the corner of my eye, one looks like Jung Mi-yun. Ah, I've had a crush on her for so long, is she finally noticing my good looks? I hope so. Wait, what? A group of boys just walked past her, what the hell? I should not let jealousy get to me this way. I haven't even spoken to her yet. Aish! I'm going crazy, why won't she notice me? Hopefully this year will be new.

Mi-yun POV

*Interval*

Hyo-jung runs up to me "Mi-yun-ah! You got Jaejoong in your class? Oh, you're so lucky! Why can't I be in your class too?" she whines "Aish. you complain too much" I say cheekily, giving a wee giggle at the end so she knew I was joking. "Here he comes!" she squirms excitedly "Stop." I say, I must agree, he did get very attractive. "oh..." she gasps, my mouth drops a little too. "Is he with.." she trails off "Junsu and Yoochun oppa?" I finish for her, "Ye" she replies. I've always had a bit of a crush on Junsu but we've always just been good friends so I felt to awkward to ever say anything about it. Yoochun, Junsu, Hyo-jung & I hang out a lot in our spare time and at school most days. It seems Hyo-jung has something to be very excited about now. 

I begin to walk over towards Junsu, Jaejoong and Yoochun but Hyo-jung pulls me back "don't you think it would be awkward?" she asks, talking about going to see them "Why? They're our good friends." I reply "Junsu!" I say walking up to Junsu, causing the small group of boys to turn and look in my direction. "Hey" Yoochun and Junsu say. Jaejoong stares at me intently "ah, Mi-yun, this is Kim Jaejoong, we've decided to let him hang with us, isn't that cool?" Junsu asks in the cute childish way that he speaks "Ye, very cool but I already know him" I say. I nod my head at him a little as to say hello. "Why is Hyo-jung not coming over?" Yoochun asks "I don't know, ask her" I reply. The same group of boys from earlier walk past and say hello again. "Who are they?" Junsu asks "Oh, just some boys" I say and walk back over to Hyo-jung "Let's go" I say loud enough for the boys to hear that I was confident, even though I was so embarrassed that Junsu asked that, my cheeks were burning. 

 

*UNFINISHED*