Fate

a love poem from me to you

I can't help that I feel that way about you. If you dont wish to ackonledge this "curse" that is between you and me its fine. The way you move, your voice, your smiles and the way you can make simple things amazing because it makes me think of you. I am intoxiced with only you. I can't help but call this fate. There needs to be no reason for me to have met you. I need no logical explaition for why had it had been you. I had knew you dont feel the same the first time. Now I had gooten myself to the same place. This time its stronger. No matter what I know there is only moving forward. I may never have you in my arms, but I am willing to wait. You are a person worth of a wait. You have a heart of gold. Your smiles are from heaven and your spirit is the breeze. There is no limt for you. I may dream of a say when I can be the strenght that you had given me.  Your words had saved me without you knowing it. I had tried to stay way but fate had my heart given to you and it may not return to me again. I wanna scream and let the world know that I belong with you but i dont want to forse you so I keep it hidden as best as I can. It doesnt matter anymore. Whether you want me or not, cuz all our lived are limted. The days are being counted, to limted times, endless heartaches and to lost soulmates. I have one thing that is never taken from me. I own hope. Hope to believe that you tresure me in a way you treasure no other. I am conent with the our small talk. I am with bliss that you are with me. A little in your mind is billions in mine. I can linger no longer. I can not and will not keep denieding this feeling for you. I can not tell you for you will run. I am not able to catch you becase that is what I fell for in you too. Your are free and if I locked you up, you will never be the same. I cant do that to you rather I sufficer silently and it will be okay someday.