sign of love

Who We Are (YeolJong OneShot Collection)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

prompt by snow_white_:

“fluffy, the bts video for their japanese mv”

 

 

a/n: i'm sorry for the long delay of this. i got sick (and still am sick since two weeks now) and before that i just had so much stress and life's not really easy right now, so.... i'm really sorry!

and this isn't long, only 1,2k words...i hope it still makes you happy!

 

(to inform you when i'll update. i don't know. i hope i can get back to update at least once a month.)

 

btw, be aware of some swearing just because. so, yeah, i warned you~

 

till the next time~

- hanie

 

 

I can’t take it anymore. It’s so sickening. He’s my boyfriend but he never can get his hands off of him. “Hyung!” I scream and get the attention I wanted. But before he can say anything I storm out of the room, not looking back, and disappear to the place where I can hide (even though it’s just for a few hours).

The hours after that I pout because what can I do? I’m powerless to what he’s doing. I mean, I can stop him but, well, he does what he wants anyway.

“Jjong?”

“Don’t call me that.” I furrow my eyebrows and cross my arms in front of my chest. I’m upset, okay?!

“What’s wrong? Did something happen? Don’t you feel well?”

I huff. As if he doesn’t know. He’s the one making my boyfriend go all I-need-to-touch-him-too-because-it’s-fanservice. “No.” I mumble and stand up, I need to get to the set in a few minutes so why not appearing there a bit earlier?

It costs me so much willpower to resist him and his weird ways to make me laugh. But I’m proud of myself I withstand his charms (if you can call them that) and go on with filming the M/V without any interruptions of We need some private time to clear of a misunderstanding or something like this. (The staff knows it’s a lie. But a good and understandable one, okay?!) (Gosh, I’m so freaking mad, can you believe it?!?!)

 

 

I am supposed to act like I bake those cupcakes and, at first, I seriously wanted to laugh because who acts instead of doing it really in real life? It’s better to bake them and know you did it (and then give them your loved ones), isn’t it? But, no, stupid PD-nim, saying it takes too much time and because of the other two doing a good job in imagining things I’ll have to do it, too. “In the end I wouldn’t even be able to give them some cupcakes..” I mumble.

 

 

I think I’ve already said that Sungyeol’s the biggest - oh, I didn’t (and maybe I shouldn’t say it out loud but- “!” Woah, I’m brave, am I not?

Shaking my head at my stupidity I walk along the empty halls (I don’t get myself how why we get so many breaks) and stop when I hear them laughing. ‘He’s definitely an .’ I shrug

“I don’t care.”

But my furrowed eyebrows and teary eyes say otherwise.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter