Paper Cut

KyuMin Oneshot- Papercut

Sungmin woke up to the hushed sounds of Kyuhyun's swearing. He blinked and looked over at him. "Kyu?" He asked, sleepily. Kyuhyun was huddled over some papers and writing. "Kyu you should be in bed, it's like...... nighttime." He said sleepily.

Kyuhyun didn't even turn to him. "I'm working on something Minnie, shush." He said continuing to scribble away at the paper. Sungmin pouted and walked over to the table, rubbing at his eyes. He bopped Kyuhyun over the head and frowned. "You should listen to your hyung!" He said. Kyuhyun merely glared at him and turned to continue what he was doing.

He yelped when Sungmin snatched the papers out of his hands, effectively giving him a peper cut and scaring the out of him. He frowned and squeezed his finger, making a single drop of blood form. Sungmin's eyes widened and he grabbed Kyuhyun's finger, looking at it.

"Omo! Kyuhyun-sii, I'm soooooo sorry!" He squeaked. Kyuhyun tried to pull his finger away from the wide eyed pink loving boy and failed. "I'm fine Sungmin." He said glaring at him. Sungmin shook his head. "I'll make it up to you I promise! I mean...... Oh my God! What if your finger gets infected and like...... falls off!!!!! That can't happen." He screeched.

"Yah! Shut up!" Heechul yelled from another room. Sungmin looked at Kyuhyun and 'omf', in went Kyuhyun's finger. "Ew Sungmin stop on my finger!" Kyuhyun complained. Sungmin shook his head no and at it until it stopped bleeding. "There...... now I go find a band-aid." He said going to scurry off when Kyuhyun grabbed his wrist, tugging him backwards to sit in his lap.

"It's just a paper cut Sungmin, I'll be fine." He said to the wide eyed bunny. He turned Sungmin's face to place a soft kiss on his lips and smiled. "Now just stop overreacting and go back to bed okay?" He said. Sungmin pouted but slid off of Kyuhyun's lap and slid into Kyuhyun's bed, making the Maknae raise an eyebrow.

"What?! If you die, I want to be able to at least cry in your bed and say it's my fault." He whined. Kyuhyun sighed and turned his lamp off, sliding in the bed with Sungmin, wrapping him in a hug. "Just go to sleep." He said kissing Sungmin's forehead.