Meet your neighbors Pt.1

CosmicCity!

YoungMi's POV:

This is the one day i've been waiting for in my life..well besides waiting to be proposed to by the guy of my dreams but that is not the point!

apparently i've must of been in a trance or something because the next thing i felt was a wet finger being twisted in my ear

"Gyah~!!" I yelped my trying to get whatever wet substance that was in my ear out.

"hehe bout time you snapped out of it. we were just about to leave you here while you were in one of your "trances"." SooJin said while making quotation marks around her

"YAH! HURRY UP! we don't have all day for you ladies to chit chat about us in a group or one of youngmi's fantasies" Jung said disappearing around the corner.

"ok ok." i said while walking towards the elevator with soojin not too far behind making faces at her phone.

*while in the elevator* (8 of the girls are already at the bottom waiting for them since all 13 ladies cant fit in the one elevator)

Jung's POV

"SooJin stop making faces at your phone!Lulu stop teasing Min! HaNa...just keep reading your book.."

"PPPBBBLT!! don't tell me what to do ajumma!" soojin said while she continued to make faces.

Lulus' POV

I could of sworn it got darker in the elevator. at that point i had stopped messing with min to see a very pissed off Jung.

"u-unnie...are you o...k?" Min asked while trying to hide behind me.

the next thing we saw was not the most prettiest face that belong to Jung but one that belongs to a witch mixed a bit with someone HaNa would not want to be associated with( if you catch my drift)

" YAH! SOOJIN!! HOW DARE YOU CALL ME AN AJUMMA WHEN I AM THE MOST PRETTIEST GIRL IN THIS GROUP!?!?!?"

I could of sworn the elevator shook.

HaNa put away her book and went over to Jung to calm her down..needless to say it worked.

" Unnie,please calm down. i assure you Soojin didn't mean it" HaNa said while turning around to give Soojin a glare.

by the time she finished her sentence the doors open and Soojin rushed out with me following while Min was holding my arm out of pure fear..poor girl.

HyeRin's POV

" Min would you please let go of my arm, i'm loosing circulation in it." Lulu said while Min reluctantly let go.

"what happened?" I said while making sure everyone was accounted for.

"ask miss Soo herself" Lulu said while walking over to MiCha who was fixing her make up. * i swear she never leaves the dorm with checking every 5 minutes*

"SooJin--

"Ladies,ladies we need to get you on the bus and to your new dorms!" a young looking woman said while ushering us out the door and onto the bus.

here's how the seating went

{back}

HyeSu-Jung-HaNa

Lulu-MiCha-JinAe

Min-TeiAh-Yinny

YoungMi-KyungMi-SooJin

me- and our manager i presume

{front}

*few hours later we arrived at a tall looking apartment building*

I stepped out while looking around"so this is it huh?" i said whispering to myself

as everyone was getting off the bus I spotted SooJin and stopped her while everyone else passed us.

"SooJin, don't think this conversation is over." I told her with a stern look.

"deh.." she said while looking down at the ground.

I put my arm around her and led her inside the building " just be careful of what you say to people sometimes ok? you know how sensitive Jung is."

"deh umma~" soojin said while hugging me. " thata girl!" i said while smiling. "come on, i bet the girls are waiting for us."

Jin Ae's POV

Yawn~~ "having 11 girls in a small hallway including yourself is not a good thing.

after 2 minutes i spot HyeRin and SooJin coming our way.

"finally!" the Mi Twins said. I smacked both of them upside the head. "yah! don't speak like that to HyeRin!"

"sorry Jinnie" they both said and looked at the door seeing as HyeRin had the key in her hand.

"well..here goes nothing" HyeRin said and opened the door.

we all clambered in and took a look around.

There were so many reactions to our dorm

MiCha and Min just about fainted

HyeSu and HaNa were speechless

Jung and Yinny were wide eyed with smiles

the Mi Twins were as giddy as a girl meeting her idol for the first time

TeiAh just had a look of happiness and sadness on her face * i don't get her sometimes*

Jin Ae was holding back SooJin who tried to make a mad dash for the kitchen which was already supplied with food that would last us for about 3 months

as for me and HyeRin..well..all we could say was "Pick a room."

All the girls sprinted into different directions..even MiCha and Min who miraculously became conscious again

"Rinnie...what are you thinking" I asked while stepping infront her to see her face properly.

" i'm..so happy!!" she said and burst into tears of joy while hugging me like theres no tomorrow.

I instantly wrap my arms around her and hug back. "me too unnie..me too."

MiCha's POV

"kya!!!~~" I yelled while jumping on the couch..ish looking thing.

"easy there chacha! we have yet to unpack!" Lulu said while pulling our suitcases into the room.

"true that!" I started unpacking.

*after a few hours*

"Jan~!" i said with a grin.

 (MiCha=top,Lulu=Bottom)

"it turned out better than I thought it would" Lulu said with a smile

" mhmm..hey you wanna see how Mi&Mi's room turned out?" i said with a mischievous grin

Lulu must noticed" don't try anything stupid."

D'Oh!..maybe next time.

HyeSu and Min's Room/ HyeSu's POV

Minnie and I just finished unpacking our stuff and was just about to lay on the bed when min tapped me on the shoulder

"yes min unnie?" I said while looking up at her. *curse my shortness*

"um SuSu ..you wanna talk a selca with me?" she asked with the most cutest expression on her face

"sure."

after we fawned over the selca we took a trip to TeiAh and SooJin's room

"Oh My..." "wasabi" min finished my sentence as we took a look around  the room .

 (TeiAh=top,SooJin=bottom)

"why is your room bigger than ours!?" i asked noticing it was a tad bit bigger.

"why what ever do you mean my dear dongsaeng?" TeiAh said while petting her stuffed...flamingo?

"follow me" i said with a grunt as TeiAh,SooJin and Min followed.

"see?" min said while pointing into our room.

( imagine theres another bed on the opposite side and facing towards you)

"hmm its seems that our room is bigger" TeiAh said with a smug look.

*eye twitch* this chick...

KyungMi"s POV

I hi-5ed YoungMi" this is even better than our old room" YoungMi said.

 (kyung mi= left,young mi=right)

"totally agree with you there " she said putting the last of her clothes away.

MiCha and Lulu heads pop up near the door frame.

"dang this room is nice" Lulu said.

"Thanks." i said. "no problem" she muttered and left the room. Micha did a peace sign and followed.

Yinny's POV

 ( Yinny=bottom,Jung=top)

"simple..but its enough  for right now* Jung told me after she set up her laptop on her desk

I wonder..since theres 13 of us and 8 rooms.who got separate rooms?

"lets go check out NaNa's room!" I yelled while running out the room leaving a dumbfounded Jung and her golden tutu cladded self behind.

HaNa"s Pov

I set the last of books on the shelf " there..that should do it." i climbed down the ladder and was getting ready to leave when I collided with a squishy brick wall.

"oops! sorry HaNa" Yinny said while helping me up.

"so you're one of the girls who got the room to herself" she said while looking around

"technically its the attic but i guess it counts as a room too." i said

jung's head suddenly popped up from the staircase.

"theres a group meeting in HyeRin's room" she said and disappeared.

We immediately followed jungs scent (she smelled like lemons!)

and was led into a room that nobody thought of picking

All you could hear was complaining from everyone except from JinAe who looked a bit agitated

"Silence!" the whole room went quiet

"wow you guys are super noisy...anyway i gathered every one up to tell you that i'm very proud of each and every single one of you! " she said while making a heart sign with JinAe.

a bunch of heart signs were sent back.

"hey wait!" yinny spoke up. "what does Jinnies room look like?"

hmm i had completely forgot about her.

"go see for yourselves" she said with a smirk.

everybody sprinted out the room to see JinAe's..needless to say,,they were super duper jealous

"Oh come on!!" HyeSu said from behind me.

we then noticed SooJin,Mi&Mi and Min were gone.

we heard music coming from the kitchen

i recognized the song anywhere. it was LALALA by Big Bang

everyone was in the kitchen  dancing and or rapping/singing by now

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jCe2121H7E

when the song ended there was a knock at the door. "I'll get it!" MiCha said. when she opened the door we could not believe it....super junior was at our door!

Leeteuk looked at MiCha with a motherly look and asked " may we come in?"


Ok! sorry i didn't update sooner..i'm having a tough time in school.

I hope that you like it!

Positive comments will be accepted!

since you read this long chapter I'll give you a gift

 

until next time readers bye bye!