Final

Break-Up

"Jongin, I-I think we should stop seeing each other. The exams are coming and I need to study. And i don't think i can afford having a relationship now. I am so pressured"

 

"Wha- No! Kyungsoo you no I can't!" Jongin said in a pleading voice

 

"Jongin, you know how hard I studied for this exam. Its our finals and this would determine if i am qualified for my dream university. You know how important this is for me"

 

"Fine! If your exam scores go beyond 95 I will accept it if you want to get back together or not anymore I won't care. But if your score goes lower than 95 you'll be mine again, no questions asked."

 

EXAM DAY

When the test papers were given to them Kyungsoo said and mentally prepared himself. He scanned the test paper and smiled to himself. He was confident that he would get a perfect score because he studied all this things. So he took a deep breath and started to answer the exam.

 

 

After 1 week Jongin feels like he's in hell. He can't even talk to kyungsoo all he could do was to wait.

 

On monday when he got to school he walked to his locker to get his stuff when a paper fell. He picked it up and opened it,he was shocked because he saw that it was kyungsoo's test paper so he ran really fast up to the school's rooftop and there he saw Kyungsoo waiting for him. He hugged him really tight and whispered a "You're mine". Kyungsoo hugged him back and said "I am and I always will"

 

 

 

 

 

Yaaaaaaay! Hahahaha. Wanna know what kyungsoo's score is? His score is 94! He did it on purpose tho XD anywaaaays I am writing this using my cellphone so yeah sorry for some typos and :)))