▼ -36℃

-37℃ Heart

She push the wheel chair lightly,"Grandpa, I just met a boy,"
"You mean you're new job?" his tone was sarcastic
"Yes, my new job! Ah, grandpa don't say it out loud!"
"Why it's a fact, right?" he give her his sly smile
"Grandpaaa~!" she's try to act cute but the oldman already knew she too well

"Soi! There's a guest for you!" a nurse approach her when she just got back from the stroll with Grandpa Choi. WIthout saying 'thank you' or something else she just go to the front desk where guests or visitors usually wait. "Oh, you must be Soi," a very handsome boy dress in simple white shirt with knitted light green vest, he smile widely to Soi in this very first meeting. "Hello," she didn't bow or anything just stare to him since she have no idea who is him. "Yah, it's not polite staring at people like that! Nice to meet you, I'm Nam Woohyun, I'm MyungSoo's friend," the moment he said the last sentence Soi's face change one hundred percent. "Oh, nice to meet you, I'm Soi," she's bowing almost ninety degrees.

"Oh no need to be so formal with me," he smile again, more brightly. He had such charm radiate from his aura that made Soi taken aback. "May I sit here?" he pointed to the seats that line up in the side of the hall way across the front desk. "Oh, sure," she answer a bit awkward. They both then sit down, Soi take a distance but Woohyun's hand grab her to make her sit beside him. "Just be comfortable with me! I expect to meeting you a lot along with MyungSoo!" Soi just stay silent, looking to him weirdly. "Ah, sorry, I must be making such a bad impression to you," he chuckle a bit, "This is my nature, I think I'm to easy going eh? Sorry if it bother you," Soi just give him a little smile but still awkward. "So, I come here to talk to you about MyungSoo. I knew him since about 9 years ago, right before he start mute himself," he start, "We always play together with us, he was also a cheerful kid back then, but I know there's something he don't tell us. One day he just shut himself from everyone, I already try to come to him day by day that time but I stop when his parents look so devastated to his condition," he sigh and put his head down.

"Excuse me, you said 'us' right?"
"Yes, I did,"
"Who are you mean by 'us'? You and MyungSoo?"
"Oh no, no, not just as two, seven of us,"
"Seven?"
"Yes, we are all live nearby, we use to play together along MyungSoo after that kid shut himself,"
"Nobody knows why?"
"We try to found out but you know...,"
he went silent and Soi just nodding, "But I heard he already talking to you?"
"Well...," she chuckled, "It's nothing special,"
"But he talked to you! I really high hopes to you about him!"
"I'll try my best,"


▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬

hiiii ark sorry another short update if you read my status about digital painting...yeah just done this morning like hours before it got collected. Geez; never happened to me before (._____.) ah I want to make it longer a bit but have no idea in meantime while I just want to update itttt (;~;)

anywayyyy have you seen "Lately" MV??? I allow you to fangirling in my the comment section; come squee with me!!!