-37 ℃ ━

-37℃ Heart

The door knocked,
"MyungSoo!"
no answer
"MyungSoo!!"
still no answer.

It's been nine years since he's not speaking any words, his face always expressionless and he never got out of his room even for eat. His parents set a window to get through his meals, they even barely ever their own son's face these past years. Nobody really know why he's being like that or maybe they just don't want to know why.

That boy just sit on his chair while hugging his knees that he bend. His eyes look blankly to the window that open, letting the wind blow thorough his short black hair. No smile nor pout curve in his lips, he just stay there, doing nothing. In his hands there's a piece of paper that already crumpled, showing a photo of a boy and a girl who have same faces.

His family isn't that rich or poor, they're just an ordinary family like anyone in that neighborhood. Their house isn't extravagant but just look like the others, but because of him, everyone knew them. Almost everyone already try to help them but he still in that state. Doctors, psychiatrist, even paranormal weer brought to him but the boy even didn't give them any single glance.

The name is Kim MyungSoo, he is a handsome boy and popular between girls. He used to showed his eye smile to everyone when he's happy. His someone sweet and it is a good boy to his parents. Marks he have in school never disappointed, even his one of the top student. But everything change so sudden, from that day, the day he lost someone dear to him.

"Dear, we have to do something," his mom looking to her son through the window where the meal usually placed. "We already almost do everything we can," his father hug his mom back that start to tremble. She can't hold it anymore and burst into tears  seeing her son like that. She's disappointed to herself not be able to help her own son, everything she can do already done. Everytime the neighbors will come and ask about him, the answer always the same, no change.

"Mrs.Kim! I have a good news!" one of her neighbor, Mrs. Nam suddenly said. She had a close relationship with Mrs. Nam since her son used to be hang out with MyungSoo. "I heard there's a girl who can take care of anyone with such problem!"a weak smile form on his mother face. "She studied psycology and psychiatry in her university, currently she work at a retirement in the town. She's so famous there since she can make the most shut-off person in that place can get along with her! You should try to give her a call!" a little hope suddenly appear in her heart, hearing that such amazing person. "You should try! We never know if we're nottrying right?" Mrs. Nam grab her hands try to ensure the idea is a good one. "Well...I think we should try...?"

"Great! Her name is Park Soi! Here is her contact!" she studied the paper Mrs. Nam just gave her. She just left the house and now she's reconsidering to do this or not. "Why don't we give it a try?"
"But dear...,"
"You still beleive our son can back to his normal self right?"
"I always have that hope,but...,"
"Just call her first, okay?"

then she dial the number, as the dial tone sounded she pray something will happen

▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬

hello! 8D ehe thank you for the 130+ views (;ω;)!!! It does took my time how to start this story;; and the sad thing is MyungSoo mostly won't speak for this time being~~ eep I prefer calling him L nao~~ random ahaha okay I know this is short~ but srsly this is how far it can go for now! I hope I'll write the next chapter longer;;; still need to do my illustration design assignment so~ ciao! ^^ don't forget to comment and subscribeeee~ *chu*