i/i

Will You Still Love Me? (When I Got Nothing But My Aching Soul)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He swore to himself that he would walk alone but things don't always go the way you plan it to go. She was quite the seducer he couldn't deny it. She reeks of a mixture of confidence, allure, and probably cherry schnapps.

 

He kicked the small rock on the railway, his worn out sneakers in the process of getting a new tear on the side, if it wasn't for the fact that there were no trees and the existents of the metal rail, he would say he was walking on a boulevard.

 The boulevard of the broken ones.

He sat under the bridge waiting for the pour to end or at least lessen for him to run to the bar for shelter, but as always things was against him. So he decided to just run to the bar, so he steps into the bar, drenched.

He pushed back his brunette hair, he looked around the bar, and it was fairly empty only a few people around, looks doing well for a bar in a deserted place.

He sat down at an empty seat; it was then that he saw her. Red hair with streaks of blond tied up into a bun and plump lips coloured with a dark red, white dress - Marilyn Monroe style, with white fishnets.

A menthol cigarette that threatens to fall hanged on her lips. Attractive he thought.

"Go home! We're closing!" The bartender spat harshly.

"Pay me," The girl put out her cigarette.

 

The bartender scoffs and throws her a few dollars and changes. She didn't look happy but took the money anyway. For a split second her eyes met with his. She walked out, reluctantly he followed hoping to find someplace for shelter. The rain stopped by then thankfully.

 

She doesn't like to bring guys home but he's an exception, he wouldn't harm her. She knew that because in the spilt second their eyes met, she saw herself in him.

 

"So, do you want to crash at my place? A kid like you wouldn't have a place in a place like this." She turns around.

He frowns and rolls his eyes, "Are you sure?" He's shivering; but he's not stupid enough to deny a shelter.

"Yeah, just don't get any ideas. Or I'll shoot you. I have a gun so," She shrugs.

"I'm fine with that," He nods.

 

She unlocks the door and they step in, she rummages a closet and throws him a towel.

 

"Bathroom to the left, I’ll find some pants." She waves him off.

 

Jongin steps into the shower and strips himself off of his drenched clothes. He turns the shower on and hot water gush down on him. A satisfied sigh escapes his lips.

 

"The pants are in front of the door, might be a little tight." Kyungsoo walks away and plop down on her couch.

 

Her finger slips underneath her dress and unclips her garters and pulls off her fishnets, as the bathroom door opened she's trying to her dress. Jongin walks out wearing the pants she gave and a towel on his head.

 

"Jongin, can you help this?" She turns her back to him, all introductions done as they were walking.

 

He nods and takes the zip of her dress, pushing back her hair, it was down awhile ago and he thinks it looks better that way.

Half way down, her porcelain skin slowly being exposed, "Say, did you run away from a brothel?" He stops.

She smirks, “We aren't that different after all," She reaches back and pulls the zip down, the dress falls with ease. She wasn't proud of it, her back and thighs. It wasn't so porcelain after all.

Jongin covers his mouth, tears welling up, those wounds and cuts on her back and thighs. All he could do is imagine what caused those. She turns around and smiles bitterly.

 

"I'm not proud of it but I don't hate them." Kyungsoo shrugs picking up a towel, covering herself.

 

Jongin sits down or maybe more like fall to his knees, he's having tremors. Kyungsoo could remember the time she have those but it just went away at some point.

 

"I ran before they could do anything." Jongin says.

"I wish I could say the same thing," Kyungsoo sighs, "I'm going to take a shower." the bathroom door closes.

 

Jongin stayed there even until she got out of the bathroom, after putting on her clothes, she sits down next to him.

 

"Are you okay?" She asks him.

He shakes his head; "I'm scared," Jongin buries his face in his knees.

"There, there. You’ll be okay." She lit up her cigarette.

 

Jongin lifts his face and looks at her thighs; Kyungsoo smirks as she blows out.

 

"Can I touch them, your scars?" He asks timidly.

 

"Go ahead," She lifts her shorts a little bit more. His touch were icy cold, grazing on the lines on her white skin, she lay down on her stomach so he could see the gore one which litter the back of her thighs and the inner. He push up her shirt, looking at the one on her back, he could see it was probably from whips.

Kyungsoo stiffens when she feels a kiss pressed to her back, it started with one now it's multiplying. Jongin couldn't stop it; it looks like it hurts badly. He knows he shouldn't be doing this but he did it anyway. She feels the droplets too.

 

"I'm sorry." He whispers when he pulled away.

"What was that?" She looks at him with no emotion.

"I don't know it’s just that it looks like it hurts, I wanted to make it better, somehow." Jongin looks down.

 

Kyungsoo gets up walks to her room without another word to him, he curls up on the couch that night, and he slept well that night. She lies in her bed also sleeping well like nothing happened. She rolls in her bed that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter