SEQUEL

Obsession
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Okay, okay, I got it Sir. Don’t forget to breathe.” Bomi calms her boss who has been a nervous wreck the past days about a new project their group was given by the Board of Directors, being in the work for 4 years now; she is now one of the trusted employees given by her great performance as a writer that still continues to grow each day. “Let me remind you Sir of your presentation the day after today, it’s the initial plan for this project, don’t worry I’ll take the notes for their recommendations… okay, take care Sir, Good day.” Ending the call with a sigh, Bomi can only run her fingers in her hair as she sips on the caramel latte while doing her papers on the café just a few blocks from her apartment.

 

After a few hours, she was startled by the alarm on her phone.

“Time to take the medicine.” She thought and pulled out a white transparent bottle from her bag and swallows two pills.

 

Even though years already came from her terrible and unforgettable nightmare by the hands of Jongin, together with Kyungsoo and her family, Bomi’s been working hard to continue a normal and peaceful life.

 

After drinking a bit of water, she suddenly shivers as she remembers the napkin that triggered some nightmares again in her sleep.

 

I’m back to get you- Jongin,

 

“No, no. There’s no way he will find me, I’m moved to a different city, heck even to a different country to start anew. There’s no way he will find me.” She comforts herself as she tugs more on the jacket she’s wearing when it continued to rain.

 

Rain.

 

It was the last thing Bomi saw when someone abducted her and kidnapped her away. The last thing that reminds her of the normal life she had, until Jongin took her everything and twisted them to his fingers.

 

Gulping down the last drop of her drink, Bomi arranged her things already and went out of the café. As she picks up a taxi, she wants to go home immediately to her new apartment with her Aunt and texts Kyungsoo if the deadline could be pushed to 3 more days.

 

After the incident in the café a few months back, without telling her aunt about it, she suddenly bought a new apartment and they moved without questions just tension filling every corner of the room as they pack their belongings with Bomi planning to start a few things of her life over again.

 

Sighing, she lets her mind rest for a minute before she overthinks again and may hyperventilate inside the taxi.

 

A certain ring startled her, and she picks up the call.

“Hello?” She wanders when the caller indicated no name.

A long inhale and a sigh came from the other line. Biting her lips, she tried to end the call when the other finally answered.

 

 

“I missed your voice.” A deep voice resonated in her ears and she began sweating as she remembers the owner of that baritone voice.

 

Quickly shutting off her phone, tears are now threatening to escape from her eyes as she saw the familiar building and told the driver the drop her off there.

 

 

When the elevator finally opened, her knees finally buckled down as she slides off the metal walls.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter