Final

Obsession
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bomi's POV

 

*Sigh* Is it already lunch? Gosh, I really need to go out and breathe fresh air. It's been weeks since the last time I've really walked or roamed a little in the street to relieve stress. Tsk, I still need to finish this one soon or else Kyungsoo would nag the heck out of me for million times again. How long has it been? 1..2..3..ah! 7 years. 7 years since I've been gone to that pit of hell. I would never ever go back there again.

 

 

<><><>

 

Bomi slips into her sneakers as she wears her hoodie and picked up her sunglasses, it's windy outside so she decided to wear her jacket and just let her straight hair the way it is. Carefully opening the door, she stretched her arms out before walking down the empty hall of her apartment. She's living with her aunt but she's on her work overseas and still have a week there, though it's a bit lonely since her Aunt practically raised her even only at the age of 23 when her Mother, her Aunt's older sister, passed away in an accident whilst she never met her Dad ever since she was born, her Aunt would call her everyday to check upon her and to remind to eat and sleep well in the midst of heavy work.

 

Bomi is a writer but since she's now living in China, she's sending her work through e-mails. Thanks to Kyungsoo who didn't left her side though he can't go with her in China thus staying in South Korea but he told Bomi that he never lost hope for her, even  though that happened.

 

<><><>

 

Plunging her headphones, Bomi sips into her coffee and continues to type down her nearing to end chapter of her current book.

"Argh. I thought I was going to relax but here I am, doing my work in my fave shop." she whines but is still typing down.

She received another message from Kyungsoo, her editor, about her deadline, which is actually in 3 days and she still have many chapters to go, sighing for hte nth time, she closed the message and decided to glu on her laptop while typing.

 

Looking in the window, it was a nice summer day despite the wind for Bomi.

 

 

Until someone slides the chair away in front of her and sat on it with his wide smile. She was about to look in the person when the man quickly said.

"Just continue your work Ma'am I just need you to answer this survey we have for our Thesis. it's about a certain condition of a person that is hard to deal with" The man said and so Bomi obliged since it's necessay for her.

 

She plugged out one piece of the earphone to hear the man, making his voice blend with the music she's currently listening to.

 

"Go on." She encouraged and so the man cleared his throat and flipped the papers he's holding.

 

"#1. What do you think about obsessed people, Ma'am?" the man asked and Bomi's eye twitch. She exhales and said,

"I hate them. They're despiteful, they try to choke people down just because they want to."

She heard some pencil scribbling down what she said.

"Okay next, #2 Have you met a person with this personality?" Bomi's fingers stopped for a while and her heart beats faster, but she just kept her composure and continued her work again.

 

"I..I.. really.. N-no." She stuttered and little pearls of sweat are starting to form in her forehead. The guy raised a brow and asked if she's really telling the truth.

 

Then a waiter placed down a hot chocolate down in her table but Bomi didn't noticed it as different thoughts cloud in her mind.

 

"Yes.." She only mumbles.

 

Then an eeering silence that took over them. Bomi's hands can't move anymore as the past reminisced in her mind.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter