CHAPTER 1: Our Life.

My Husband, Mr Blind!!

Chanyeol POV

All i see just black, that i had being seing since the accident. I hate it, i hope i could just die instead being saved from the accident. 

" Chanyeol.. wake up, dear ! Your teacher will arive soon, so get up and get ready." well, i had being home schooled and this year is my last year with that bored teacher and then graduated. But i still no plan for the future.

" Eungh..Mom,I'm tired. Can't you see!" " Yes, i see it ,Yeol. But please do it for me." I'm just keep quiet and shut my eyes, i know mom must be disappoint with me now... " Yeol---" " Okay, i will get up now !" I start to stand up with my mom help. Sometimes i also don't know, why i'm still study maybe because my parents.

" If you need help, i will be downstairs." I just keep quiet and a few second i hear my bathroom's door being close . I start to open my cloth and get bath.

 

Baekhyun POV

I'm start to walk to school." Huh! " Even that i have many friend, im still lonely without him. It's been years since the accident and i have not seing him around. It's all my faught, if i could just stop it , maybe we could be best friend again .

" Yaaa! Did you dreaming again?" D.O ask me, i don't have change to reply because Luhan cut me " Of course, he were dreaming. Don't you know?" They start to giggling together and i just frown. " I'm not and i was just thinking" " About what? Don't tell me about Chanyeol again!" Luhan start to frown, I just sigh by his question. " You should forget it , it was past and it's not your fault that the accident happen." They walk close to me and hug me,"Baekhyun, We're sure somedays Chanyeol will be back to us and you. He can't still mad to you only because of that. And we promise, we will be on your side forever ! "

I start to crying, Luhan and D.O look at me with smile " Thanks you guys" i'm so lucky that i has friend liked them " You're welcome ,Baek"

 

 

 

 

A/N: well , im sorry if it so short and bad typing...hehe not sorry....please comment about it and subcribe!

        See you next time!  <3