Chapter 1

Spaces

“ Hyung , forgive me “

“ I want to forgive you but I can’t , you hurt me Sehun “

“ It wasn’t my intention hyung ….. I just “

“ That’s enough , we are over “

 

Luhan slipped the ring that Sehun gave him two years ago when Sehun proposed him out of his finger and threw it on the floor in front of Sehun . He was so mad and sad , Sehun messed up everything and he can’t afford to get hurt all over again . “ Cheating is a choice Sehun and you choose to cheat on me “ he walked away with tears running down on his small face , this is not the first time Sehun cheated on him , he already forgive Sehun a few times and he started to regret it . He shouldn’t forgive him in the first place . He was tired of Sehun and his never ending “Hyung , I’m drunk I don’t know why and when she kissed me and took me to bed “ excuses . He chose to be happy with someone who is going to appreciate him and Sehun is not that type of ‘someone’ . Sehun fell down on his knees crying , sobbing and begging Luhan to come back but in front of him was an empty space that only filled with air , Luhan is gone .

The next morning Sehun heard a news that Luhan is going to study abroad and his flight is going to take off at 10a.m , he looked at the watch on his wrist “ Damn it , Its 8.30am already “ he hissed . He called his driver to pick him up as soon as possible , he was lucky because his driver just a block away from his school having a breakfast with the other kids’ driver . “ Take me to the airport , drive fast “ he said angrily to his driver . Mr. Jung knew Sehun since he was born , Sehun is rude sometimes but he never get as mad as this so he just do what Sehun wants him to do , drive fast . Sehun called Kai on his way to the airport asking about Luhan’s impromptu plan to study abroad “ Jongin , where the hell is he going to ? Japan ? USA ? China? “ he asked impatiently “ Sehun , we try so hard to figure it out but we didn’t get any useful information , Baekhyun hyung said that his parents are in Singapore and they don’t even know about Luhan’s plan , Luhan planned all this by himself , sorry buddy this is the best I can do for you “ Kai’s voice was shaking a little bit due to his guilty for not helping Sehun , his best friend at time like this .

It was 9a.m when Sehun reached at the airport , he wandered around the airport looking for a small figure and that was when he saw Luhan sat on a bench sipping his hot coffee with his black knitted sweater . “ Your flight is one hour from now , you should be at the waiting hall right now hyung “ Sehun said as he sits beside Luhan . Luhan looked so calm but the dark circles around his eyes were obvious “ Maybe he cried a lot last night and didn’t get any sleep “ Sehun thought .

“ I know you would come , that’s why I’m here “ Luhan finally has a gut to say something

“ Hyung , don’t go “

“ Its hard to stay when the person you love the most cheats on you Sehunnie “

“ I told you already hyung I was … “

“ You was drunk and unaware of what happen , you couldn’t control yourself – That’s enough Sehun I’m tired of your “

“ Then why are you here waiting for me if you’re not going to forgive me ? “

“ I want you to move on because when I get back here we are going to be friend as we used to be long time ago , I don’t care either it’s a girl or boy I just want you to forget me completely because I will make sure on that time I already have someone to take a good care of me and that person is not you “

“ You know I cant do that hyung “

“ Yes you can , I’m going to Japan for 4 years . Be a good boy Sehun because I’m not around to take care of you anymore “

“ Hyung … I “

“ Don’t you ever find me , bye Sehun “ and with that he walked away leaving Sehun behind . To be honest , he wasn’t sure of what he was saying to Sehun just now “ Will I be able to forget him ? “ he thought .