Part 1

Be my bagger?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: This was planned as one-shot but ....

“I-I’m sorry, I can’t”, Kris rejects. She bows politely and walks away.

“Kris- Oh, my apologies, Baek Hyun Oppa”, Se Hun bows apologetically and she follows her friend right away. “Unnie!”

 

Fortunately, Se Hun catches Kris and drags her to Se Hun’s favorite milk tea store. Se Hun orders her favorite chocolate milk tea which Kris thinks very typical flavor.  Kris’s choice is green tea crème which Se Hun thinks suit the best for Kris. Bitter.

“Hey it not bitter and I’m not bitter!” Kris defends.

 

“Why you didn’t give him a chance? He looks sincere. We know him since we entered school, he is trustworthy” Se Hun asks.

“I don’t like h-him. He is nice but he is not for me and I’m not for him”, Kris says.

Se Hun takes a slurp of her tea before her replies, “if you already like someone and he rejects you I bet you might punch him if he says that sentence like what you did earlier.”

“Don’t seek for everyone’s acceptance... in that way it will be easy for someone that not everyone you can please. If he can’t like me I can accept that.” Kris says coolly.

Se Hun rolls her eyes in response, “if you say so…”

 

“Kristine! Se Hun!” They hear a jolly greeting from the entrance of the store. It is Lu Han, Chinese exchange student like Kris but Kris is considered Canadian since she is holding a Canadian nationality. Lu Han is with his girlfriend Min Seok, Kris’ block mate, they’re both taking Economics. They are both part of circle of friends of Se Hun and Kris.

“Hello” Min Seok greets.

“Hi!” Both Kris and Se Hun greets.

“May we join?” Lu Han ask pointing the table.

“Of course” Se Hun agrees immediately.

 

Lu Han already got their order, Lu Han picks his favorite taro milk tea and Min Seok got her assam tea.

“Uhh… we heard what happened lately…” Lu Han opens up, “he is really devastated. That’s the exact word.”

Kris knots her natural thick brows in misunderstand, “what?”

“Baek Hyun”, one name explains everything.

Se Hun looks at Kris maliciously, “of course he is.”

“Kris, we don’t want to invade your personal decision…but… Baek is a friend; our friend and—” before Min Seok could finish her statement Kris interrupts, “I know what you guys mean. I know Baek Hyun he can take this”.

“I’m not defending Kris Unnie or something but I agree that Baek Oppa can handle this I’m sure he can find ways. He is optimistic!” Se Hun declares.

 

__

Kris and Se Hun are way to their dorm, then, Kris opens up a topic, “earlier when we are in the milk tea store… you almost scold me when I didn’t give Baek Hyun a chance but when Lu Han and Min Seok asked me you somewhat defended me”.

“I already understand you. I understand what mean by don’t seek for everyone’s acceptance. When I saw Min Unnie and Lu-ge together and they both open up about Baek Oppa I suddenly remembered what I felt when Lu-ge confessed to Min Unnie. That’s why I told you why you didn’t even give Oppa a chance since I know how it hurts”, Se Hun says flatly, “but you also have a point. When you accept that feelings are not mutual it will easy for you. It may be hurt when I knew that Lu-ge can’t like me back but it is fine.”

That night Kris feels less guilty because she knows that someone understands her view.

 

__

Two months later…

“Did you hear the news?!” Chan Yeol yells with excitement, “Baek is already dating Tae Yeon.”

“Tae Yeon? Kim Tae Yeon? The famous IT department—the one who is really good at singing?!” Kyung Soo asks her boyfriend to be sure.

“Hey, we’re in canteen, a public place”, Min Seok reminds, “calm down Yeol. But it is really confirmed?”

Chan Yeol nods, “yes, Noona. I’m happy for him.”

Kris smiles secretly, because she knows that her friend is happy and she wishes that it will last.

 

“Guys?” Baek Hyun calls the attention of his friends as he enters the scene. “Uhm, Hi! I would you to meet someone.” He signals Tae Yeon to come over. “This is Tae Yeon Noona, my girlfriend”, he declares.

“Baek Hyun you must did something! How did you get Tae Yeon sunbae?” Se Hun exclaims, no offense intended.

Baek Hyun laughs whole-heartedly, “I know what you’re thinking, Se Hun.

“Who can’t like Baek Hyun? He’s very warm hearted person”, Tae Yeon says, smiling to her boy and making him blush.

“Oh, before I forgot! That’s Min Seok Noona, that’s Lu Han Hyung. You know Chan Yeol already. That’s Kyung Soo. She is Se Hun, and that is Kristine.”

“Hello!” Tae Yeon greets with enthusiasm, “nice to meet all of you!”

 

She joins them to eat and surprisingly, she blends with them perfectly.  She talks to them like she already knows them. Tae Yeon is kind of talkative like Baek Hyun. She likes to jokes, like Baek Hyun. Kris can tell that she is really kind hearted because Baek Hyun wouldn’t like her if she is not.

They are perfect! That’s what Kris thinks.

 

After they eat they decide to go to their classes, except Kris, her classes are done.

__

Two months ago, Kris decided to seek for a part time job it is not that her dad doesn’t give her allowance enough… she wants to make herself busy. And since her classes are done she is about to go to her work.

“Kris!” She hears Baek Hyun calling, she faces him. “Are you free this night? Tae Yeon likes to invite all of you, there is mini party in her house…it will be nice if you can come.”

“I’m sorry I can’t I have my part time job, I’m actually

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter