Beginning

Beyond two souls

Tao always chose to believed in faith. Let's face it, the world that surrounds us only holds colors if we choose to include them. Some might refer to such point of view as delusion but truthfully it was nothing but force of positive thinking.

Tao did not think of himself as a religious person although he did believe in the powers of the universe. Only a fool would mess with powers unknown. Thus every night he would look out of his window and wish upon the stars to grant him the greatest gift of all; Love. 

Strange thing about love it that you never know when to expect it.

The first time he encountered it was in fifth grade. That was the day the prettiest girl in whole class smiled at him. Things back hen were a lot more simple. Smallest of things made a world of difference.  A simple glance spoke more than a thousand words yet even back then, something didn't feel right. So every night, without fail, he would look out of he same old window and wish for his dream to come true.

 

--<3--

 

Somewhere on the other side of the world, a boy with a similar faith had just woken up from his slumber. To this kid, love had lost its meaning a long time ago. Or at least thats what he thought. Truth be told, Kris had not actually encountered love before. To him the whole concept was heavily overrated. So without a single care in the world he continued to live his life, by aimlessly wondering and breaking every heart that happened to be in the way.

If universe could speak it would have warned Kris of he side effects of such behaviour but as faith would have it; only time can teach us lessons.

 

--<3--

 

Our story truly beguines in perhaps the most unexpected of places; a shopping center.

No, none of our main characters actually worked there. Things, though complicated, were a bit more simple than that.

It was the release date of the most hyped video game of the week: Never alone.

Many people wanted to get it and thus the stock was nearly empty. However there was still one copy of the game left hanging. It was hidden behind a box of cereal 3 aisles away from its original spot in the store. It so happened that two shoppers had spotted it at the same time. As two hands landed on the box simultaneously, the boys were faced with a bit of a dilemma.

"I saw it first." the taller one declared.

"What is this, grade school?" the other one asked.

"Fine, be that way, I'm still taking this for myself." he said while trying to take the game for himself.

"I don't think so."

"Why would you care anyway? it's just a game about a little girl and an arctic fox." the blond one said.

"In that case you wouldn't mind if I'd take it then?"

"Nice try. However one of us will have to give in."

" Certainly not me, the next shipment isn't until next week."

The game was gradually pulled back and forward between the two without leaving the grasp of either. Needless to say, this interaction was attracting the attention of nearby shoppers.

"Would you two cut it out and just share for crying out loud!" one of the standbys snapped. After that comment things got a bit awkward. The two boys stayed quiet for a while, until their unwanted audience decided to leave.er

"He is right you know. This game can be played by two players at once." the younger one said.

"Wouldn't it be strange though? We don't even know each other."

"It's either that or we'll fight to death, winner keeps the game!"

"How about we stick to sharing?"

"I thought you might say that. I'm Tao by the way."

"Kris"

 

--<3--

 

A/N

 

Thank you for reading the first chapter. I hope it won't be the last.

I apologize for my spelling. English is my third language, 

plus i currently don't have a computer and editing on a phone is sort of impossible.

Bare with me while i work on story development. 

I feel like at the moment it happens to be all over the place but I'll try to fix that as soon as possible ^^