"Anajweo~" [Hug Me]

"Anajweo~" [Hug Me]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The door knob turned and in came Mark, "Hey... I missed you.” he greeted as he put down his stuff.

When he was about to hug you, you took a step back. "Wha- what's wrong?" he asked, puzzled at your reaction.

"Shirheooo...", you teased as you ran away from him.

"Wae? Wae? Wae?!!~" he whined as he chased you.

"Geunyang… Shirheooo..." you guys were now circling the living room.

"Hajimaaa…" he suddenly sat down in the middle of the living room “Anajweoo…” he said as he spread his arms out wide. You couldn't resist him anymore, with him pouting and all so you go ahead and hug him.

"How was LA?" you asked, as he wrapped his arms around you.

“It was tiring but awesome. I was always out with family and friends.” he answered while playing with your hair.

“Sounds like you had a lot of fun. Must be nice to finally catch up with you close friends there.” you said, not being able to hide the hint of bitterness in your voice.

“Hmm… is someone jealous?” he said as he tightened his hold on you. You didn’t answer and just played with your fingers.

“Hey, look at me. Were you really jealous?” he asked as he lifted your face so that he can study your reaction.

“Not really. It’s just that your friends there. They’ve always been a part of your life. You grew up with th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter