Final

Agents of

They were suppose to turn up at nine, but Tao ended up finding the 24 hour buffet the hotel offered, unable to resist, he strayed away from their group and raided the buffet. It was worth a wonder why the hotel staff didn't seem to think a boy dressed in all black with a ski mask and a stun gun was an alarming sight. The staff could just assume he was a high paying guest, when he really just broke in through the 45th floor window.

"Where the is Tao?" Kris hissed at his team when he noticed the boy gone. They were just around the corner of the room Baekhyun had given the number of; they could see two men in black suits looking slightly uncomfortable.

Luhan, who was the one next in line to Kris since he was the second in command, only shrugged. "He's your boyfriend, not mine." Luhan mumbled before turning to Minseok and initiating a make out session, right in the middle of the hall.

"We need to ing find him! Our cover will be blown!" Kyungsoo seemed to the only one serious enough about it all as he scolded their leader.

"We need to rescues Baekhyun Hyung as well! Who knows what torture that Prince is doing to him!" Sehun was the youngest, and he is the one that cares about Baekhyun the most. It could be that his Hyung promised to keep his secret about him to a tape he found of Luhan and Minseok. When he was caught, Baekhyun took the tape away from him because 'it was wrong', so Sehun needs Baekhyun alive to find that tape so he can rid of his untimely s again.

"Fine, how about Kyungsoo, you stay here with Sehun while the rest of us go find Tao." Kris said in his commanding tone. Luhan and Minseok made no objections when they pulled away from each other, but Kyungsoo was less pleased.

"Why does it take three people to find someone over six feet tall?" An eyebrow was raised in speculation. Everyone nodded in agreement at the comment.

"Because he's got the strength of a bull! If he's with food, imagine how hard it will be to pull him away." Not wanting to stay behind, Kyungsoo opened his mouth again. But Kris beat him to it. "Just try and at least put out the guards. We'll be back soon." Another promise Kris made to his staff, will he keep it or will it be like Baekhyun's one?

Kris lead the way with Luhan and Minseok following behind. The eldest tapped Sehun's back in apology.

"I can't believe them!" Kyungsoo growled with anger. Sehun was about to tell him to calm down, but the smaller male threw off his gun and his helmet; then he ran straight for  one of the suited men outside the door. He managed to jump and straddle on of the men, while the other was shot with Sehun's gun just incase he was going to do anything to Kyungsoo. The doe eyed boy was busy struggling with the male he was on, it was until his name was called by an unfamiliar voice, he had stopped.

"Kyungsoo?" It was the name underneath him. Kyungsoo gasped when he saw who it was; the same smirk still fresh on his memory. "Looks like you enjoyed riding me the other day, eh?" Right in the middle of the hall, with another person watching, the man under Kyungsoo trusted up his hips against him. It made the agent moan unexpectedly and Sehun blush.

"Hyung, who is he?" The boy asked shyly, praying to the heavens they don't notice his growing .

"Oh? They don't know?" The man spoke to Kyungsoo with a hint of amusement. "I'm his husband. Kim Jongin."

***

It as one of those times where Luhan wished Kris was not their boss. What was supposed to be a five minute mission searching for Tao, turned into an hour mission, searching for Tao while trying not to get caught. When they finally found him, the youngster was happily sat in the middle of the restaurant with plates and bowls taking up the table.

"Hey guys! Where have you been?" Tao giggled as he used his chopsticks to wave at his teammates.

"We were doing something call: our job! Why the hell did you leave us?!" Luhan screeched as he grabbed a piece of bread and ripped part of it off with his teeth.

"TaoZi, we were suppose to help Baekhyun." Kris informed much more calmly. He was trying hard not to make eye contact because Tao would use his puppy eyes on him and make him weak like always.

"But I was hungry! GeGe said we would get food after. But it was too long..." There it was; the cute pout and hurt puppy eyes that made Kris fall deep into his power.

"Come on Tao, let's go help Baekhyunnie, then we can go get more food, okay?" Minseok gently coaxed the boy while trying to not-so-gently pry away the cutlery in his hands. Then the eldest hauled up the boy with his hidden strength. "Let's go help, shall we?" Then Minseok literally dragged Tao away with him.

"Do you maybe think he's pissed off?" Kris mumbled under his breath to Luhan.

"Yep. It's a good thing Tao is still standing!" Luhan replied back with equally low volume as they both followed Minseok.

 

***
 

Sehun was stood dumbfounded staring at the couple. Kyungsoo was in his feet and glaring daggers at his supposed 'husband'.

"I'm guessing you are here for Baekhyun?" Jongin asked casually as he crossed his arms and leaned back on the door. Kyungsoo scoffed, refusing to even look at the male.

"Yes. We're here to help him...H-how do you know?" Sehun replies nervously. Jongin looked pretty hot with his white shirt slightly ed, showing off more of that beautiful bronze skin.

"Well, he was at our wedding party; so I remembered his face to tell Chanyeol about your plans. You think I don't know my husband's job?" Jongin smirked again as he stared at Kyungsoo. He loved seeing his husband all wired up.

"So...What is going to happen to Baekhyun Hyung?"

"I guess he would go back with Chanyeol. Not as lover, because he's getting married soon; more like a toy." Jongin shrugged nonchalantly.

"My friend is NOT a toy." Kyungsoo spat with venom.

"Well, he's in the Prince's hands now. So stop whining. I haven't seen you home for a few days, where have you been?" Groomed brows furrowed with worry as Jongin approached Kyungsoo. The shorted flinched when his arm was touched.

"Can't you see I'm working?" The agent scolded the body guard.

"So am I; your beautiful face is interrupting it."

"Guys, I'm just going to find the others..." Sehun mumbled awkwardly at the couple sharing a moment.

"Don't! We need to help Baekhyun!" Kyungsoo snapped away from his eye contact with Jongin to call Sehun.

"No need for that. He's going to Kwangsun Island with the Prince. You best follow us there." Kyungsoo was about to scoff at Jongin's suggestion when Kris and the others turned up.

"Who are you? Why do you know so much?" The team leader questioned with caution as he approached Jongin with his gun, the other three doing the same.

"This is my husband." Kyungsoo sighed, almost embarrassed. Luhan mouthed a 'Since when?' in response to his answer. "Long story about our families, we just ended up married; even if we hate each other..."

"So Kwangsun Island you say?" Minseok repeated as stared at Jongin who nodded back. "We might as well go there now, then we can settle down and make a plan to rescue Baekhyun."

"Hyung, I'm supposed to be the leader..." Kris mumbled timidly from under his face cover.

"Look at me," Minseok demanded for Kris' and everyone's attention, "I am captain now."


Calm your people, there will be a KaiSoo and Baekyeol sequel