CHAPTER 3: ESCAPE

[sehun/kai] wash my soul {HIATUS}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Things were all good yesterday
Then the devil took your breath away
Now we’re left here in the pain
Black suit, black tie standing in the rain

Fear paralyzed me not for the first time that day. I thought that blood in my veins was running with extra speed. I wanted to explode, disapear. Air felt so heavy and humid.

We were standing in front of block of flats. It wasn't that bad. It had all of the windows in the right place. We went upstairs. It was third floor. We found an apartment with number 77 on its wooden doors with small cracks and then Sehun opened them with one of the keys given by that man. It was pretty cozy inside, I was surprised. There was a couch, a small TV, modest kitchen with a fridge and microwave. There were two single beds in the corner of the room, which was seperated from the other part just with a curtain. There was also a decent bathroom with warm water.

"What are we supposed to do now?" I asked and he chuckled.
"We're supposed to make ourselves home. I hope you're not angry at me for not telling you to say "bye" to your mama," he said it with such roughness in his voice. It wasn't the same Sehun I knew.
"I just want you to know that I don't blame you," Sehun looked surprised. "We're in this together, brother," I bet he was ready to hear me curing him for what he had done.

Sehun nodded gently and smiled tenderly. He opened his arms, waiting for me to hug him. I shook my head, trying to hold back tears. Then, I took the wallet out of my pants'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter